Ahmaud Arbery Judge Used Defendants' Comments Against Them in Handing Down Life Sentences

Well, I guess this just goes to prove it: You can't please a negro.

Three racist white guys chase down and kill an unarmed black guy. They're now going to die in prison and the negroes are unhappy about it.

For fuck's sake...
Ok asshole. Listen up.

Yes, we should be critical of what happened. They would never have been charged, if not for their own stupidity in creating national pressure by releasing the video.

No stupid video release, no charges or prosecution.

Maybe you believe we can count on racist murderers to expose themselves, but rational people should not believe that.

So yes, there is still some work to be done before justice is served. And even then, still more wor to be done to prevent this coverup from happening again.

You have just conceded that you have no logical explanation.

Oh, I absolutely do.

But a logical explanation isn't required by smart people, and idiots like you would never accept it.

So why bother?

You're so fucking stupid that you just believe the false narrative on the fake news without a hint of skepticism, even though the video evidence clearly proves your false belief wrong.

I've told you, repeatedly, that I based my opinion on what I saw in that video. Period. My opinion isn't based on anything anyone else had to say about it.

Now, clearly, you're too fucking stupid to comprehend what that means.

That's your problem, not mine...

Ok asshole. Listen up.

Yes, we should be critical of what happened. They would never have been charged, if not for their own stupidity in creating national pressure by releasing the video.

No stupid video release, no charges or prosecution.

Maybe you believe we can count on racist murderers to expose themselves, but rational people should not believe that.

Eat shit, douchebag.

I've never said there isn't still work to be done. I'm talking about this case, and the findings in this case and then appropriate sentences handed down.

Just as you'll never find a single post from me saying that I supported the three killers (as superbadnegro would have you believe), nor will you ever find a single post from me which states the initial handling of the case was anything but completely fucked...

So yes, there is still some work to be done before justice is served. And even then, still more wor to be done to prevent this coverup from happening again.

And that work's being done. The people involved have been fired and charges have been made. They're going to be held accountable. It's a mystery why you would have a problem with that.

Justice has been served in the case of Ahmaud Arbery...

Eat shit, douchebag.

I've never said there isn't still work to be done. I'm talking about this case, and the findings in this case and then appropriate sentences handed down.

Just as you'll never find a single post from me saying that I supported the three killers (as superbadnegro would have you believe), nor will you ever find a single post from me which states the initial handling of the case was anything but completely fucked...

And that work's being done. The people involved have been fired and charges have been made. They're going to be held accountable. It's a mystery why you would have a problem with that.

Justice has been served in the case of Ahmaud Arbery...

As you yourself note, it has not yet. If the D.A. is found guilty we will be closer.

What fucking part of that don't you understand.
Every part. He's a fucking dumbass Trumper, and you're conversing with him like he's:

Intelligent
Principled
Moral
Fair-minded
A good faith poster

He is none of these things. He's a piece of shit degenerate who would fuck over anyone and anything for his cult leaders.

As you yourself note, it has not yet. If the D.A. is found guilty we will be closer.

I've noted no such thing. Justice has been served in the case of Ahmaud Arbery. He's not ever going to be less dead. The sentences handed down yesterday were justice. Personally, I think Travis should've been awarded the death penalty, but the State didn't want to pursue that...

I've noted no such thing. Justice has been served in the case of Ahmaud Arbery. He's not ever going to be less dead. The sentences handed down yesterday were justice. Personally, I think Travis should've been awarded the death penalty, but the State didn't want to pursue that...

Until the D.A. is also held accountable, full justice has not been served. If it had been up to them they all would still be out free.

Every part. He's a fucking dumbass Trumper, and you're conversing with him like he's:

Intelligent
Principled
Moral
Fair-minded
A good faith poster

He is none of these things. He's a piece of shit degenerate who would fuck over anyone and anything for his cult leaders.

I'd have responded sooner, but I was busy in the bathroom taking a superbadbrutha and wiping my Syntaholic.

See, you and your fellow shithead are what's wrong with this country. Here I am, supporting the sentences handed down yesterday (and, in fact, advocating for a harsher one for Travis), and you dipshits still want to argue.

People like you are the skidmark in America's skivvies...

Until the D.A. is also held accountable, full justice has not been served. If it had been up to them they all would still be out free.

And that's not what happened. Good people prevailed and the bad people are being held accountable for their inaction.

Justice won...

I'd have responded sooner, but I was busy in the bathroom taking a superbadbrutha and wiping my Syntaholic.

See, you and your fellow shithead are what's wrong with this country. Here I am, supporting the sentences handed down yesterday (and, in fact, advocating for a harsher one for Travis), and you dipshits still want to argue.

People like you are the skidmark in America's skivvies...

They are arguing because like me they believe full justice has not been served. Only you can answer why you dismiss that position.

They are arguing because like me they believe full justice has not been served. Only you can answer why you dismiss that position.
I've explained that, and I've explained that repeatedly.

If you're unable to comprehend my explanation, well, I don't care. That's more your problem than mine...

I've explained that, and I've explained that repeatedly.

If you're unable to comprehend my explanation, well, I don't care. That's more your problem than mine...

You have argued justice has been served. Myself and others disagree and have explained why. You have not explained why the police and the D.A. should not be held legally accountable.

I have not heard "colored boy" and "negro" in real life in decades. How did you escape from 1960s Alabama to get to this timeline?
I am willing to be you that somewhere in his timeline, perhaps many times, Joe Biden has uttered those words.

You have argued justice has been served. Myself and others disagree and have explained why. You have not explained why the police and the D.A. should not be held legally accountable.
How is it justice when two of the three perpetrators who killed no one, get life sentences exactly as the murderer did?

You have argued justice has been served. Myself and others disagree and have explained why.

That's so nice for you...

You have not explained why the police and the D.A. should not be held legally accountable.

Um, you seriously need to pull your head out of whatever ass it rammed up.

I have never taken the position that the police and the DA initially involved in this case should not be held legally accountable.

Never.

Please post a link to the post in which I express that opinion...

Forum List

Back