Ahmaud Arbery Judge Used Defendants' Comments Against Them in Handing Down Life Sentences

How about this, stop being a racist POS and I won't call you one.
First you lie about me

then you say if I concede the lie you wont call me a racist

but you have worn that stick down to nothing

no free shoe shine for you and I dont care if you like it or not

You probably don't see the racism in that statement, do you?
If you are a racist probably not.
First you lie about me

then you say if I concede the lie you wont call me a racist

but you have worn that stick down to nothing

no free shoe shine for you and I dont care if you like it or not
No, I didn't lie about you all. Anyone who has been on forum knows that.

It did prevail fool, but those who are suppose to bring Justice were working to stop it. What fucking part of that don't you understand. The Glynn County Police Dept and 2 DAs were not going to bring these 3 killers to Justice, it took the State to step in and see it done.

You're such an ignorant little colored boy. You're not happy if you're not whining.

Yeah, things happened which shouldn't have happened, and I've never suggested otherwise. But they did. They did, and still the case progressed, culminating in the sentences handed down yesterday.

As a negro, you should be rejoicing and reveling in the fact that these three racists will die in prison.

Instead you're whining.

The racist in this thread is you. You realize that you have no value if racism is ever eradicated, so you do your level best to perpetuate it...

You're such an ignorant little colored boy. You're not happy if you're not whining.

Yeah, things happened which shouldn't have happened, and I've never suggested otherwise. But they did. They did, and still the case progressed, culminating in the sentences handed down yesterday.

As a negro, you should be rejoicing and reveling in the fact that these three racists will die in prison.

Instead you're whining.

The racist in this thread is you. You realize that you have no value if racism is ever eradicated, so you do your level best to perpetuate it...

The problem of the police and D.A.'s investigating themselves still exist. In this instance that issue was overcame because one of the participants was ignorant to the extreme but that does not solve the issue of these three still being free if the video hadn't been posted (and not by the police or D.A., they saw no problem with it).

Ignorant, little colored boy. How long did it take you to come up with that one or was it at the front of the racist handbook.
Well that is easy for you to say fool, since it wasn't your son or one of your family members. Think of the agony this family went through seeking Justice for their murdered son.
As a racist POS you are probably crying in your drink that 3 of your brethren will probably die in prison.
Instead you're whining.

I think it has been pretty much established who the racists in this thread are.

Three racist white guys chase down and kill an unarmed black guy.
Could you explain to the USMB forum, the convoluted logic that you used to come to that stupid conclusion?

Seems to me that you are simply parroting the false narrative that the fake news media easily brainwashed you into believing, because you are extremely suggestible.

There is an inverse relationship between suggestibility and intelligence. The lower your IQ, the more suggestible you are. That's why idiots like you are so easily brainwashed by fake news.

Last edited:
Ignorant, little colored boy. How long did it take you to come up with that one or was it at the front of the racist handbook.

What was "racist"? Calling you "colored"? Well, as long as it's known as the "NAACP", I'll call you colored...

I'm just really good at characterizing people. You're an ignorant little colored boy. If you don't like being referred to as such, try not being one...

Well that is easy for you to say fool, since it wasn't your son or one of your family members. Think of the agony this family went through seeking Justice for their murdered son.

I can't even imagine the heartache they dealt with. But I'd bet you a nice shiny new nickel that his parents are grateful and satisfied and aren't whining about how long the case took...

As a racist POS you are probably crying in your drink that 3 of your brethren will probably die in prison.

God, you're fucking stupid.

Find a single post from me in which I say they shouldn't have been arrested or tried and convicted. Just one. I defy you. You can't do it.

From day one I've been saying they belonged in prison. Early on someone even called me a closet negro for stating that I thought the three assailants acted unlawfully. So cram your "racist handbook" up your ass, you greasy little fuck...

I think it has been pretty much established who the racists in this thread are.

Well, when a person is so obviously a racist as you, it's not difficult to establish that at all...

Could you explain to the USMB forum, the convoluted logic that you used to come to that stupid conclusion?

Well, the vast majority of people here are intelligent and thoughtful. As such, they require no explanation.

Then their are dumbfucks like you who will stupidly end every post with "Arbery attacked McMichael." As such, no explanation will suffice...

What was "racist"? Calling you "colored"? Well, as long as it's known as the "NAACP", I'll call you colored...
I know you will lie, but how many black men do you call colored to their face?
I'm just really good at characterizing people. You're an ignorant little colored boy. If you don't like being referred to as such, try not being one...
Are you one of those racist who are proud to call yourself that, I bet you have a Confederate Flag on the front of the pick up also.
I can't even imagine the heartache they dealt with. But I'd bet you a nice shiny new nickel that his parents are grateful and satisfied and aren't whining about how long the case took...
How would you ever be satisfied, when these 3 racists going to prison doesn't bring back your son.
God, you're fucking stupid.

Find a single post from me in which I say they shouldn't have been arrested or tried and convicted. Just one. I defy you. You can't do it.
I don't have to, you have the same mindset as these 3 racist.
From day one I've been saying they belonged in prison. Early on someone even called me a closet negro for stating that I thought the three assailants acted unlawfully. So cram your "racist handbook" up your ass, you greasy little fuck...
They must not have read any of your posts to even believe some shit like that.

Well, when a person is so obviously a racist as you, it's not difficult to establish that at all...
Again I am pretty sure everyone who has read your posts knows who the racist is.

Well, the vast majority of people here are intelligent and thoughtful. As such, they require no explanation.
You have just conceded that you have no logical explanation.

You're so fucking stupid that you just believe the false narrative on the fake news without a hint of skepticism, even though the video evidence clearly proves your false belief wrong.

Instead you're whining.

I have not heard "colored boy" and "negro" in real life in decades. How did you escape from 1960s Alabama to get to this timeline?

I know you will lie, but how many black men do you call colored to their face?

I've done it many times.

See, when there are organizations like the United Negro College Fund and the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, there's simply no valid argument to be made that those words are racist. Smart black people understand that...

Are you one of those racist who are proud to call yourself that, I bet you have a Confederate Flag on the front of the pick up also.

Nope, I've never owned a Confederate flaf, and I haven't owned a pick-up in 20 years...

How would you ever be satisfied, when these 3 racists going to prison doesn't bring back your son.
Because it's the most positive outcome. I sure the fuck wouldn't sully the memory of my son by continuously bitching about how some rednecks were willing to let some other rednecks get away with murder...

I don't have to, you have the same mindset as these 3 racist.

Yeah, what a fucking coward you are (like most negroes). Those posts are easy to find, moolie...

They must not have read any of your posts to even believe some shit like that.

Shut up. You were challenged and failed. You're just another negro failure...

Again I am pretty sure everyone who has read your posts knows who the racist is.

Meh, like I could give a shit. When I'm met with abject racism; such as what comes from monkeys like you, I'll respond in kind. Too fuckin' bad if you don't like it...

Forum List

Back