Brain Dead Biden .. how long will he last..?

I'm thinking we're seeing the beginning of the end for Biden, even the die-hard morons on the left are having a hard time being fooled these days.. :omg:

I know, I didn't think it was possible either.. 😃
You will get a lot of resistance from our mentally retarded ones here. They'll never change

He'll finish his term and disappear. Republicans will make big gains. I don't know what the left was thinking.
I hope not, I don't think America left, right and middle can handle the constant failures that much longer..

Throw in Biden being perceived as a farting fool on the world stage and I just don't see how he can last that much longer..

I'm thinking we're seeing the beginning of the end for Biden, even the die-hard morons on the left are having a hard time being fooled these days.. :omg:

I know, I didn't think it was possible either.. 😃
With everyone asking that question and then looking at Kramalot, he has plenty of job security

Joe is the greatest President in the history of the Universe!!!

( Yeah, and I am insane, so excuse the outburst )

Joe will finish his one term and will be elected out of office and let be clear the Democratic Party already knows Harris has no chance of winning, so there is no way they are removing Joe for her…

With everyone asking that question and then looking at Kramalot, he has plenty of job security
... and after Kamala ... Nancy the nut case...

I doubt Democrats want to be screwed over for the next less than 3 years.. I guess Kamala has to go first ...

I hope not, I don't think America left, right and middle can handle the constant failures that much longer..

Throw in Biden being perceived as a farting fool on the world stage and I just don't see how he can last that much longer..

I know you desperately want that to be true, but your predictions haven't been very accurate for quite a while. Remember when you were so sure Hillary had Parkinson's?

He'll finish his term and disappear. Republicans will make big gains. I don't know what the left was thinking.
I'll tell ya what they were thinking

I got.........I got....................I got hairy legs that turn blond in the sun and roaches, (also known as black children cuz I'm a racist), like to come by and stroke the hairs on my legs and watch then pop back up while they sit on my lap. And yes, I like it when kids sit on my lap.......................

I know you desperately want that to be true, but your predictions haven't been very accurate for quite a while. Remember when you were so sure Hillary had Parkinson's?
When she fell down and flopped around like a gasping toadfish, it seemed like the reliable option..

Forum List

Back