Mar 9, 2022
How can this be a self respecting conspiracy forum without a JFK thread? :p

I'll start.

I'll drop a name.

Boise B Smith

Tag, you're it.

there is no conspiracy
oswald did it
It is impossible for Oswald to have killed JD Tippit.

For one thing, Oswald was already in the Texas Theater 20 minutes before the person who shot Tippit got there. There are eyewitness accounts from both the person selling the tickets and the person behind the concession counter. They both tell the same story.

I'll drop another name: William R Westbrook.

The question is: how did he get from police headquarters to the scene of the Tippit shooting?

He got a 19yr old virgin aide drunk as a skunk then doinked her

Hello Bill Cosby?
Hello Billy Bob the Murderer?

If I was Jackie the Cold Fish I'd have blown his mother fucking balls off

For one thing, Oswald was already in the Texas Theater 20 minutes before the person who shot Tippit got there. There are eyewitness accounts from both the person selling the tickets and the person behind the concession counter. They both tell the same story.

The question is: how did he get from police headquarters to the scene of the Tippit shooting?
There are so many strange things and people tied to the assassination, you could fill several volumes and not get it.

Back when The Onion was reputable... ;)

0b71b9cae988ab284cdfcdb4d041be3a.jpg

There are so many strange things and people tied to the assassination, you could fill several volumes and not get it.
Yes.

Kerry Thornley, for instance.

But, I think we can get it.

This person Kerry Thornley for instance, was working for the FBI.

Two eyewitnesses (including the printer) say Kerry Thornley paid for the flyers that Oswald passed out before the incident with Carlos Bringuier.

Here is what Kerry Thornley says:

"Oswald and I happened to be sitting next to each other on a log... he turned to me and said something about the stupidity of the parade... and I said, I believe my words were, "Well, come the revolution you will change all that." At which time he looked at me like a betrayed Caesar and screamed, screamed definitely, "Not you too, Thornley." And I remember his voice cracked as he put his hands in his pockets, pulled his hat down over his eyes and walked away... and sat down someplace else alone..."

It was not impossible at all the evidence proves he did shoot Tibbets
He was not there twenty minutes before the person who shot Tibbbets got there nor do any eyewitnesses cllaim he was there twenty minutes earlier. He was the one who shot Tibbets.

Now before dropping names address the facts which you lied about.

If you spend fifty years studying ANY murder you will find an equal number of strange things. Strange things prove.........................nothing.

How can this be a self respecting conspiracy forum without a JFK thread? :p

I'll start.

I'll drop a name.

Boise B Smith

Tag, you're it.
There are many threads on JFK the problem is that uneducated people like Gipper and LARAM and others got embarrassed too many times and proven wrong so they moved on to 911 and the election etc.

There are many threads on JFK the problem is that uneducated people like Gipper and LARAM and others got embarrassed too many times and proven wrong so they moved on to 911 and the election etc.
I knew it! Allen III can’t help himself. He must protect his grandpa’s murderous treasonous legacy.

Last edited:
I knew it! Allen III can’t help himself. He must protect his grandpa’s murderous treasonous legacy.
Just as you cannot help posting absurdities.

you cannot and never have posted any evidence you strictly make up shit and yell CIA CIA CIA

you are a laughing stock I have owned and everyone knows it

Just as you cannot help posting absurdities.

you cannot and never have posted any evidence you strictly make up shit and yell CIA CIA CIA

you are a laughing stock I have owned and everyone knows it
Oh Allen grandpappy died long ago. Time to just accept facts my poor boy. You can’t live a lie your whole life. It’s not your fault he masterminded JFK’s assassination and coverup.

Oh Allen grandpappy died long ago. Time to just accept facts my poor boy. You can’t live a lie your whole life. It’s not your fault he masterminded JFK’s assassination and coverup.
Once again if those were facts you would be abkle to post evidence,

You have never posted any evidence nor can you.

You lost every debate and ran away in tears looking like a bitch

That is not a fact kiddoe it is a bald faced lie you dreamed up.

Post some supporting evidence

there is no conspiracy
oswald did it
Everyone knows Ted Cruz's father killed JFK lol! What did David Morales know and when did he know it? Was Cord Meyer mad JFK fucked his bitch? How did E Howard Hunt and Frank Sturgis handle the Money? What happened to Howard Hunts wife on the plane? Did James Files say fuck it we're doing it anyway? What was the meeting with Lyndon Johnson, Clint Murchison, and HL Hunt about. If you like mindfucks study the names in the JFK conspiracy.

Forum List

Back