After The Fat Lady Sings

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
....a euphemism for our time in America.

1. We watched them take over the education system and weaponize it against individualism, religion, and the Right. They took over the media, and used it to silence the truth about Biden and Communist China.
And the news media instilled a fear of the common seasonal flu as the Red Death.

No one is fighting the stealing of the election.

But just for old times sake, let's reveal this about the scamdemic: there are no 300,000 dead from the ChinaVirus.

2. “Inflated death toll allowing 'antithesis of a free society'

…some Minnesota legislators don't believe the numbers being reported and want an audit of COVID-19 deaths….
recently told the "Fox & Friends" program that "Minnesota is not an anomaly" and asked President Trump to request a "full audit of every single state in the nation."

…Senator Scott Jensen (R-47), a practicing a physician, found "clear-cut examples" of people dying from something other than COVID, only to be counted as COVID deaths.

3. "We found clear-cut examples from the Minnesota Department of Health's own files -- public records -- of suicide, a drowning, an auto accident where the passenger was ejected from the vehicle, dementia, and strokes," Franson outlined. "I was so shocked at what I found that I just could not keep silent."

4. "In Florida, there was a health report that said the COVID death toll was inflated by 10%," Representative Franson continued. "In Washington, it's been reported that the death toll could be over-inflated by 13%, and in Colorado, it has been reported that at least two cases of gunshot victims were being classified as COVID-19 deaths. So that is why we are calling for a full audit."

5. "Citizens of our country are being led in fear, and that fear is leading them to make irrational decisions based on the governors with their shutdowns, with us not being able to exercise our life, our liberty, our pursuit of happiness," Franson added. "So we need this audit. We need the truth."
Inflated death toll allowing 'antithesis of a free society'

No doubt, if you voted for Biden, and believe the hoax, you are perfectly copacetic with the end of America, and your brave new world.

Last edited:

1. We watched them take over the education system and weaponize it against individualism, religion, and the Right. The took over the media, and used it to silence the truth about Biden and Communist China.
And the news media instilled a fear of the common seasonal flu as the Red Death.

But just for old times sake, let's reveal this about the scamdemic: there are no 300,000 dead from the ChinaVirus.

…some Minnesota legislators don't believe the numbers being reported and want an audit of COVID-19 deaths….
recently told the "Fox & Friends" program that "Minnesota is not an anomaly" and asked President Trump to request a "full audit of every single state in the nation."

…Senator Scott Jensen (R-47), a practicing a physician, found "clear-cut examples" of people dying from something other than COVID, only to be counted as COVID deaths.

3. "We found clear-cut examples from the Minnesota Department of Health's own files -- public records -- of suicide, a drowning, an auto accident where the passenger was ejected from the vehicle, dementia, and strokes," Franson outlined. "I was so shocked at what I found that I just could not keep silent."

4. "In Florida, there was a health report that said the COVID death toll was inflated by 10%," Representative Franson continued. "In Washington, it's been reported that the death toll could be over-inflated by 13%, and in Colorado, it has been reported that at least two cases of gunshot victims were being classified as COVID-19 deaths. So that is why we are calling for a full audit."

5. "Citizens of our country are being led in fear, and that fear is leading them to make irrational decisions based on the governors with their shutdowns, with us not being able to exercise our life, our liberty, our pursuit of happiness," Franson added. "So we need this audit. We need the truth."

No doubt, if you voted for Biden, and believe the hoax, you are perfectly copacetic with the end of America, and your brave new world.

CircularPastelBonobo-max-1mb.gif

1. We watched them take over the education system and weaponize it against individualism, religion, and the Right. The took over the media, and used it to silence the truth about Biden and Communist China.

There is a place for long-winded anti-Americans that have nothing better to do.

And a place for stupid people who keep their heads in the sand.

View attachment 435535

Sorry, but I must rescind your appointment to the Pessimist Society.

Like this one?

Here’s the ‘word salad’ President:

"...when they need to ...when they need to dis.....when they need to ah....when they ding the national guard.....we're gonna ....we're gonna depose....the.....we're gonna enforce the....excuse me, employ.....the reconfect act....go out there and dictate companies build and do....but if it waits, it takes a long time....."

Al Sharpton must be his elocution teacher.

BTW....the journalist asking the question then asked if she could pose the question to the vice-president elect so as to get a coherent answer......what does that tell you?

This is your man.

1. We watched them take over the education system and weaponize it against individualism, religion, and the Right. They took over the media, and used it to silence the truth about Biden and Communist China.

You are as crazy as the Nashville bomber. The Nashville bomber believed in all kind of conspiracy theories that are not even close to the truth. He lived in an alternative world disassociated with reality. You live in the same crazy world. You are sick.

Like this one?

"...when they need to ...when they need to dis.....when they need to ah....when they ding the national guard.....we're gonna ....we're gonna depose....the.....we're gonna enforce the....excuse me, employ.....the reconfect act....go out there and dictate companies build and do....but if it waits, it takes a long time....."

BTW....the journalist asking the question then asked if she could pose the question to the vice-president elect so as to get a coherent answer......what does that tell you?

This is your man.

And the guy you adore is claiming credit for Covid 19 defeat. Get a fn life, eh?

Listen to the Fat Man sing:

Donald J. Trump on Twitter: "https://t.co/2kYtZF8Mei" / Twitter

I'm seeing a pattern here. The logical response to information like this would be to do a little study (it would not be terribly difficult) and see HOW MUCH fraud is occurring, and whether it is impacting public policy.

The Left responds, "THERE AIN'T NO FRAUD!"

Exactly like the results of the recent Presidential election. The Left's position is, let's not look any closer because, "...everybody knows THERE AIN'T NO FRAUD!"

Like this one?

This is your man.

If you say Covid is a hoax and Trump claims he defeated the "hoax" someone is definitely full of shit. Now who would that be?

Political Chic is not that Fat

Just a little hefty that’s all

My prediction, since we found out today that Biden had a closed door meeting with his advisors and staff and Trump returned from Florida earlier than expected:

Within the next few days, before the Electoral College vote, Biden will concede the election to Trump. If Biden does not concede, the Congress will decide the election. Either way, Trump wins. Stay tuned.

You are as crazy as the Nashville bomber. The Nashville bomber believed in all kind of conspiracy theories that are not even close to the truth. He lived in an alternative world disassociated with reality. You live in the same crazy world. You are sick.

Let's check, just to prove how gullible you are:

First collusion, collusion, collusion failed

Russia, Russia, Russia failed.

Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction failed.

Racist, Racist, Racist failed.

Impeach, Impeach, Impeach failed.

Recession, Recession, Recession failed.

Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, one after another lead balloons.

1609510465817.png

Forum List

Back