After a week in, President Biden has already achieved what Trump never did

Over a four year period, Trump never managed a 50 percent job approval. He left office at 40 percent.

After a week, President Biden is at just under 55 percent approval.

And still allowed on Twitter.
Does Joe know how to use twitter? Last I heard he had figured out the record player. A bit of a jump, ain't it?
First he's going to figure out how to put a pen in his pocket then he'll tackle twitter.

I thought this was going to be about his 40 EOs :rolleyes:
40 EOs?! Wow. He must be blowing Trump out of the water with the accomplishments!! It’s like something that nobody has ever seen before. Historical accomplishments so far. Go Biden!

Harley's (and I've seen it elsewhere) "argument" about "number of EOs" reminds me of the old Monty Python sketch where they talk about Shakespeare plays in terms of how many words. "Well there they all are, now let's get them in the right order". :cuckoo: Argumentum ad Ridiculum.
Yeah, abusing your power is no big deal. Thanks statist :rolleyes:
Abusing power? How so?

By violating immigration law on day one.

Isn’t the executive in charge of immigration enforcement?

No, actually the law is. The law says an alien with a final deportation order must be removed within 90 days, there is no exception. quid pro joe delayed all deportations for a minimum of 100 days. That was a violation of the law and his oath. I guess it's time to impeach his ass.

Haha. Go for it. Let the snowflakin begin.

He's already got his ass kicked in court. I guess you figure we are only a nation of laws that you like.

Nope, we are a nation of laws from all sides. The system seemed to work just fine. So what are you bitching about?

Biden is no rookie, he likely had a hand in writing the very laws he's violating. And it is clear he never intended to "take care that the laws are faithfully executed". As he swore to do.

40 EOs?! Wow. He must be blowing Trump out of the water with the accomplishments!! It’s like something that nobody has ever seen before. Historical accomplishments so far. Go Biden!
They are definitely accomplishments. Forcing girls to share their sports with delusional boys, minimum wage for federal employees even though like 3 of them will be effected and many unconstitutional acts.
Gotta love it
All stuff he campaigned on and was elected for.

I don't recall him campaigning on killing womens sports. You got a link for that?

I don’t have a link nor do I feel like taking the time to look one up. but I remember quite clearly when Obama made moves like that and Biden was part of that Admin and ran on many of the same policies.

Don't give me that crap, quid pro joe is supposed to be his own man. There are studies that have been released since maobamas little social experiments, that lay out the inequity of biological males competing against biological females. Biological males have larger lung capacity and bone structure that no amount of hormones can reverse. I thought quid pro joe is all about equity. I guess that applies to everyone but women in sports.

That’s one way of looking at it. Other people see the other side of the coin

I guess that would make them science deniers.

Link to this alleged "science" please.

See post 160

He tried to overrule the law with the EO
Now you are getting it. Us non-statists call that "abuse of power"
Do you understand now?
You can call it that if you want to be a drama Queen or you can’t be real and recognize that this is all part of governing. Did you jump down Trumps throat when he did the travel ban on Muslim countries that got struck down by courts twice? Just curious
Abusing a EO to go around congressional legislation isnt abuse of power? Lol Ok boomer
Biden as the chief executive is in charge of DHS and immigration enforcement. It’s part of his responsibilities. If he feels that there should be a pause in deportations while he figures out is next moves then that seems perfectly reasonable. I think there is a valid argument against stopping existing judgments from being carried out. But I don’t see a problem with him deferring or pausing future cases. Will be interesting to see how it plays out in court.
The president doesnt control immigration. Congress does.
I am so glad we have 3 branches of fed gov. It would be even worse if you statists had your way.
My gawd.
Close but you’re not quite right. Congress is responsible for making laws and the executive is responsible for enforcement of those laws. Let’s get on the same page and look at the law shall we? Which law are you referring to that says illegals need to be deported within 90 days?
executive is responsible for enforcement of those laws.
Lol do you even know what day it is?
I didnt claim there was such a law.
Yes, responsible for enforcement. So let’s look at the law that you claim the executive is inappropriately enforcing. If there is no law then how can Biden be abusing his power by failing to enforce it?

And yes, it’s pwn Harley Day
So, you are saying if a President thinks a law is bad, he can just tell everyone to back off? :lol:
I didnt claim there was no such law, either. Jesus lol You are as delusional as those men that are in womens sports.
But there is one.
8 U.S. Code § 1231 - Detention and removal of aliens ordered removed | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)

Harley's (and I've seen it elsewhere) "argument" about "number of EOs" reminds me of the old Monty Python sketch where they talk about Shakespeare plays in terms of how many words. "Well there they all are, now let's get them in the right order". :cuckoo: Argumentum ad Ridiculum.
Abusing power? How so?

No, actually the law is. The law says an alien with a final deportation order must be removed within 90 days, there is no exception. quid pro joe delayed all deportations for a minimum of 100 days. That was a violation of the law and his oath. I guess it's time to impeach his ass.

He's already got his ass kicked in court. I guess you figure we are only a nation of laws that you like.

Nope, we are a nation of laws from all sides. The system seemed to work just fine. So what are you bitching about?

Hotair.com ?? Am I supposed to take that seriously?

Abusing power? How so?

Biden is no rookie, he likely had a hand in writing the very laws he's violating. And it is clear he never intended to "take care that the laws are faithfully executed". As he swore to do.

Which law are you talking about? Can you be specific?

Abusing power? How so?

"ahhhhhhhhhhh its not cnn or wapo!"
They linked to the study.
Transwomen in elite sport: scientific and ethical considerations | Journal of Medical Ethics (bmj.com)

Do you understand now?
You can call it that if you want to be a drama Queen or you can’t be real and recognize that this is all part of governing. Did you jump down Trumps throat when he did the travel ban on Muslim countries that got struck down by courts twice? Just curious
Abusing a EO to go around congressional legislation isnt abuse of power? Lol Ok boomer
Biden as the chief executive is in charge of DHS and immigration enforcement. It’s part of his responsibilities. If he feels that there should be a pause in deportations while he figures out is next moves then that seems perfectly reasonable. I think there is a valid argument against stopping existing judgments from being carried out. But I don’t see a problem with him deferring or pausing future cases. Will be interesting to see how it plays out in court.
I am so glad we have 3 branches of fed gov. It would be even worse if you statists had your way.
My gawd.
Close but you’re not quite right. Congress is responsible for making laws and the executive is responsible for enforcement of those laws. Let’s get on the same page and look at the law shall we? Which law are you referring to that says illegals need to be deported within 90 days?

Do you understand now?
My gawd.
Yes, responsible for enforcement. So let’s look at the law that you claim the executive is inappropriately enforcing. If there is no law then how can Biden be abusing his power by failing to enforce it?

So, you are saying if a President thinks a law is bad, he can just tell everyone to back off? :lol:
I didnt claim there was no such law, either. Jesus lol You are as delusional as those men that are in womens sports.
But there is one.
8 U.S. Code § 1231 - Detention and removal of aliens ordered removed | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)
Thank you! If you actually read the law then I assume you know what’s coming...

take a look at the following sections. Looks as if there are plenty of exceptions for the 90 day removal within the LAW and at the discretion of the AG whose boss is POTUS. Thoughts?

(3)Supervision after 90-day periodIf the alien does not leave or is not removed within the removal period, the alien, pending removal, shall be subject to supervision under regulations prescribed by the Attorney General. The regulations shall include provisions requiring the alien—
(A)
to appear before an immigration officer periodically for identification;
(B)
to submit, if necessary, to a medical and psychiatric examination at the expense of the United StatesGovernment;
(C)
to give information under oath about the alien’s nationality, circumstances, habits, associations, and activities, and other information the Attorney Generalconsiders appropriate; and
(D)
to obey reasonable written restrictions on the alien’s conduct or activities that the Attorney Generalprescribes for thealien.

(7)Employment authorizationNo alien ordered removed shall be eligible to receive authorization to be employed in the United States unless the Attorney Generalmakes a specific finding that—

(B)
the removal of the alien is otherwise impracticable or contrary to the public interest.

(2)Stay of removal
(A)In generalThe Attorney General may stay the removal of analien under this subsection if the Attorney Generaldecides that—
(i)
immediate removal is not practicable or proper; or

(C)Release during stayThe Attorney General may release an alien whose removal is stayed under subparagraph (A)(ii) on—

Abusing power? How so?

Address the federal study, not who's reporting on it. The study is quoted in the article.

Do you understand now?
My gawd.

But there is one.

take a look at the following sections. Looks as if there are plenty of exceptions for the 90 day removal within the LAW and at the discretion of the AG whose boss is POTUS. Thoughts?

(3)Supervision after 90-day periodIf the alien does not leave or is not removed within the removal period, the alien, pending removal, shall be subject to supervision under regulations prescribed by the Attorney General. The regulations shall include provisions requiring the alien—
(A)
(B)
to submit, if necessary, to a medical and psychiatric examination at the expense of the United StatesGovernment;
(C)
to give information under oath about the alien’s nationality, circumstances, habits, associations, and activities, and other information the Attorney Generalconsiders appropriate; and
(D)
to obey reasonable written restrictions on the alien’s conduct or activities that the Attorney Generalprescribes for thealien.

(7)Employment authorizationNo alien ordered removed shall be eligible to receive authorization to be employed in the United States unless the Attorney Generalmakes a specific finding that—

(B)
the removal of the alien is otherwise impracticable or contrary to the public interest.

(2)Stay of removal
(A)In generalThe Attorney General may stay the removal of analien under this subsection if the Attorney Generaldecides that—
(i)

(C)Release during stayThe Attorney General may release an alien whose removal is stayed under subparagraph (A)(ii) on—

So where does it say "just because the commies don't want to follow the law"?

Abusing power? How so?

"ahhhhhhhhhhh its not cnn or wapo!"
They linked to the study.
Transwomen in elite sport: scientific and ethical considerations | Journal of Medical Ethics (bmj.com)
I agree with those concerns when it comes to elite sports

Do you understand now?
My gawd.

But there is one.

(A)
(B)
(C)
(D)

(B)

(2)Stay of removal
(i)

The 90 day period can be suspended by the illegals actions. Not by the govt.
/discussion

Do you understand now?
My gawd.

You ever going to make a point or just post links?

Do you understand now?
My gawd.

But there is one.

(A)
(B)
(C)
(D)

(B)

(2)Stay of removal
(i)

It doesn’t say "just because the commies don't want to follow the law" I never claimed it said that.

Do you understand now?
My gawd.

But there is one.

(A)
(B)
(C)
(D)

(B)

(2)Stay of removal
(i)

It doesn’t say "just because the commies don't want to follow the law" I never claimed it said that.

No quid pro joe is saying that.

Do you understand now?
My gawd.

But there is one.

(A)
(B)
(C)
(D)

(B)

(2)Stay of removal
(i)

/discussion
Doesn’t sound like you read everything. Here is a specific clause that gives the AG discretion

Stay of removal
(i)

Do you understand now?
My gawd.

But there is one.

(A)
(B)
(C)
(D)

(B)

(2)Stay of removal
(i)

/discussion
Doesn’t sound like you read everything. Here is a specific clause that gives the AG discretion

Stay of removal
(i)
The complaint or the EO said nothing about the AG. It was about the DHS.
1 Complaint_0.pdf (texasattorneygeneral.gov)

Do you understand now?
My gawd.

But there is one.

(A)
(B)
(C)
(D)

(B)

(2)Stay of removal
(i)

No quid pro joe is saying that.

Sorry it’s too early for me to engage in this kind of low IQ grade school banter. You win. I forfeit. I don’t have the patience to talk to you right now. Congrats.

Forum List

Back