After a week in, President Biden has already achieved what Trump never did

I thought this was going to be about his 40 EOs :rolleyes:
40 EOs?! Wow. He must be blowing Trump out of the water with the accomplishments!! It’s like something that nobody has ever seen before. Historical accomplishments so far. Go Biden!
They are definitely accomplishments. Forcing girls to share their sports with delusional boys, minimum wage for federal employees even though like 3 of them will be effected and many unconstitutional acts.
Gotta love it
All stuff he campaigned on and was elected for.
pedo xiden campaigned? where? comments like these, show your lack of intelligence. did you forget xiden couldnt get 10 people below the age of 50 to show up. you are very delusional

40 EOs?! Wow. He must be blowing Trump out of the water with the accomplishments!! It’s like something that nobody has ever seen before. Historical accomplishments so far. Go Biden!

Harley's (and I've seen it elsewhere) "argument" about "number of EOs" reminds me of the old Monty Python sketch where they talk about Shakespeare plays in terms of how many words. "Well there they all are, now let's get them in the right order". :cuckoo: Argumentum ad Ridiculum.
Yeah, abusing your power is no big deal. Thanks statist :rolleyes:
Abusing power? How so?

By violating immigration law on day one.

Isn’t the executive in charge of immigration enforcement?

No, actually the law is. The law says an alien with a final deportation order must be removed within 90 days, there is no exception. quid pro joe delayed all deportations for a minimum of 100 days. That was a violation of the law and his oath. I guess it's time to impeach his ass.

Haha. Go for it. Let the snowflakin begin.

He's already got his ass kicked in court. I guess you figure we are only a nation of laws that you like.

Nope, we are a nation of laws from all sides. The system seemed to work just fine. So what are you bitching about?

So, are the aliens being deported as the law demands, or is Biden overruling the law with his eo?

They are definitely accomplishments. Forcing girls to share their sports with delusional boys, minimum wage for federal employees even though like 3 of them will be effected and many unconstitutional acts.
Gotta love it

I don't recall him campaigning on killing womens sports. You got a link for that?

I don’t have a link nor do I feel like taking the time to look one up. but I remember quite clearly when Obama made moves like that and Biden was part of that Admin and ran on many of the same policies.

Don't give me that crap, quid pro joe is supposed to be his own man. There are studies that have been released since maobamas little social experiments, that lay out the inequity of biological males competing against biological females. Biological males have larger lung capacity and bone structure that no amount of hormones can reverse. I thought quid pro joe is all about equity. I guess that applies to everyone but women in sports.

That’s one way of looking at it. Other people see the other side of the coin

I guess that would make them science deniers.

Link to this alleged "science" please.

Gotta love it
pedo xiden campaigned? where? comments like these, show your lack of intelligence. did you forget xiden couldnt get 10 people below the age of 50 to show up. you are very delusional
Haha, I’m delusional?! Says the guy claiming the person who won the presidency didn’t campaign. Grow up

Harley's (and I've seen it elsewhere) "argument" about "number of EOs" reminds me of the old Monty Python sketch where they talk about Shakespeare plays in terms of how many words. "Well there they all are, now let's get them in the right order". :cuckoo: Argumentum ad Ridiculum.
Abusing power? How so?

No, actually the law is. The law says an alien with a final deportation order must be removed within 90 days, there is no exception. quid pro joe delayed all deportations for a minimum of 100 days. That was a violation of the law and his oath. I guess it's time to impeach his ass.

He's already got his ass kicked in court. I guess you figure we are only a nation of laws that you like.

Nope, we are a nation of laws from all sides. The system seemed to work just fine. So what are you bitching about?

So, are the aliens being deported as the law demands, or is Biden overruling the law with his eo?
He tried to overrule the law with the EO. It was challenged in court and a judge decided to overrule the EO. That’s how the system works. Biden can now appeal it or let it go

He tried to overrule the law with the EO
Now you are getting it. Us non-statists call that "abuse of power"
Do you understand now?
You can call it that if you want to be a drama Queen or you can’t be real and recognize that this is all part of governing. Did you jump down Trumps throat when he did the travel ban on Muslim countries that got struck down by courts twice? Just curious

Do you understand now?
You can call it that if you want to be a drama Queen or you can’t be real and recognize that this is all part of governing. Did you jump down Trumps throat when he did the travel ban on Muslim countries that got struck down by courts twice? Just curious
"Governing" means being a fascist hypocrite?

Why would anyone jump down Trump's throat for doing what is perfectly legal and common sense?

The courts that struck it down got over ruled.

Do you understand now?
Abusing a EO to go around congressional legislation isnt abuse of power? Lol Ok boomer

Do you understand now?
"Governing" means being a fascist hypocrite?

Why would anyone jump down Trump's throat for doing what is perfectly legal and common sense?

The courts that struck it down got over ruled.
Perhaps this Texas court will get over ruled as well. We will see

Do you understand now?
Abusing a EO to go around congressional legislation isnt abuse of power? Lol Ok boomer
Biden as the chief executive is in charge of DHS and immigration enforcement. It’s part of his responsibilities. If he feels that there should be a pause in deportations while he figures out is next moves then that seems perfectly reasonable. I think there is a valid argument against stopping existing judgments from being carried out. But I don’t see a problem with him deferring or pausing future cases. Will be interesting to see how it plays out in court.

Do you understand now?
Biden as the chief executive is in charge of DHS and immigration enforcement. It’s part of his responsibilities. If he feels that there should be a pause in deportations while he figures out is next moves then that seems perfectly reasonable. I think there is a valid argument against stopping existing judgments from being carried out. But I don’t see a problem with him deferring or pausing future cases. Will be interesting to see how it plays out in court.
The president doesnt control immigration. Congress does.
I am so glad we have 3 branches of fed gov. It would be even worse if you statists had your way.
My gawd.

Do you understand now?
I am so glad we have 3 branches of fed gov. It would be even worse if you statists had your way.
My gawd.
Close but you’re not quite right. Congress is responsible for making laws and the executive is responsible for enforcement of those laws. Let’s get on the same page and look at the law shall we? Which law are you referring to that says illegals need to be deported within 90 days?

Do you understand now?
My gawd.
Close but you’re not quite right. Congress is responsible for making laws and the executive is responsible for enforcement of those laws. Let’s get on the same page and look at the law shall we? Which law are you referring to that says illegals need to be deported within 90 days?
executive is responsible for enforcement of those laws.
Lol do you even know what day it is?
I didnt claim there was such a law.

Do you understand now?
My gawd.
executive is responsible for enforcement of those laws.
Lol do you even know what day it is?
I didnt claim there was such a law.
Yes, responsible for enforcement. So let’s look at the law that you claim the executive is inappropriately enforcing. If there is no law then how can Biden be abusing his power by failing to enforce it?

And yes, it’s pwn Harley Day

Abusing power? How so?

Forum List

Back