After a week in, President Biden has already achieved what Trump never did

I thought this was going to be about his 40 EOs :rolleyes:
40 EOs?! Wow. He must be blowing Trump out of the water with the accomplishments!! It’s like something that nobody has ever seen before. Historical accomplishments so far. Go Biden!

Harley's (and I've seen it elsewhere) "argument" about "number of EOs" reminds me of the old Monty Python sketch where they talk about Shakespeare plays in terms of how many words. "Well there they all are, now let's get them in the right order". :cuckoo: Argumentum ad Ridiculum.
Yeah, abusing your power is no big deal. Thanks statist :rolleyes:
Abusing power? How so?

By violating immigration law on day one.

Isn’t the executive in charge of immigration enforcement?

No, actually the law is. The law says an alien with a final deportation order must be removed within 90 days, there is no exception. quid pro joe delayed all deportations for a minimum of 100 days. That was a violation of the law and his oath. I guess it's time to impeach his ass.

Haha. Go for it. Let the snowflakin begin.

He's already got his ass kicked in court. I guess you figure we are only a nation of laws that you like.

Nope, we are a nation of laws from all sides. The system seemed to work just fine. So what are you bitching about?

So, are the aliens being deported as the law demands, or is Biden overruling the law with his eo?
He tried to overrule the law with the EO. It was challenged in court and a judge decided to overrule the EO. That’s how the system works. Biden can now appeal it or let it go

I am pleasantly shocked that the system worked as it is supposed to.

I assume that the judge was a republican appointed judge?
It shouldn’t matter who appoints the judge. The law is the law

It shouldn't but it does.

There is a real distinction in judicial philosophy and has been for quite some time. Liberals more and more see the courts as a place to "make the world a better place" by deciding the law based on what they view as "right".

While conservative judges, hold to the old school view that their job is to apply the law the legislature handed down, within the bounds of the constitution.
I think that’s a pretty loose and generalized statement. I think most judges rule according to the law and merits of the cases presented

What do you base that on?

Fivethirtyeight now has a running aggregate-approval poll for the new POTUS.

It's only half a month in but in contrast to the Dumpster Fire, who never managed to hit 50% approval from the downside, Biden has yet to hit 50% either. He's been continually above it. Biden's disapproval rating has yet to hit as high as 40%, whereas Rump's was consistently over 50.

Rump's dismal record can be seen in the first graph below the bigly one. Only POTUS ("POUTUS") since polling began who literally never amassed as high as 50% at any moment, ever. Fitting for a slimeball who lost two elections by a combined ten million votes.

Fivethirtyeight now has a running aggregate-approval poll for the new POTUS.

It's only half a month in but in contrast to the Dumpster Fire, who never managed to hit 50% approval from the downside, Biden has yet to hit 50% either. He's been continually above it. Biden's disapproval rating has yet to hit as high as 40%, whereas Rump's was consistently over 50.

Rump's dismal record can be seen in the first graph below the bigly one. Only POTUS ("POUTUS") since polling began who literally never amassed as high as 50% at any moment, ever. Fitting for a slimeball who lost two elections by a combined ten million votes.

No one doubts the power of the Media to control perception. Why are you beating this dead horse?

Forum List

Back