After a week in, President Biden has already achieved what Trump never did

Yet another RW troll thread.
Like approval ratings mean a damn thing in one week.

My guess...however... is the 11,000 people he put out of work within the first few hours killing the pipeline were not contacted.

Or their families.

Or the 5,000 jobs ChiComm Joe eliminated when he EO'd the border wall.

I thought this was going to be about his 40 EOs :rolleyes:
40 EOs?! Wow. He must be blowing Trump out of the water with the accomplishments!! It’s like something that nobody has ever seen before. Historical accomplishments so far. Go Biden!
They are definitely accomplishments. Forcing girls to share their sports with delusional boys, minimum wage for federal employees even though like 3 of them will be effected and many unconstitutional acts.
Gotta love it
All stuff he campaigned on and was elected for.

I don't recall him campaigning on killing womens sports. You got a link for that?

Why is it that men are complaining about that vociferously, but women athletes don't give a shit?

That's a fucking lie. There are womens groups preparing to take him to court. Males have biological advantages no amount of hormones can erase.

40 EOs?! Wow. He must be blowing Trump out of the water with the accomplishments!! It’s like something that nobody has ever seen before. Historical accomplishments so far. Go Biden!
They are definitely accomplishments. Forcing girls to share their sports with delusional boys, minimum wage for federal employees even though like 3 of them will be effected and many unconstitutional acts.
Gotta love it

I don't recall him campaigning on killing womens sports. You got a link for that?

Why is it that men are complaining about that vociferously, but women athletes don't give a shit?

That's a fucking lie. There are womens groups preparing to take him to court. Males have biological advantages no amount of hormones can erase.

Bigger stronger faster mostly.
Sure some girls can do this and that but vastly men are unfairly endowed competing against women.

Gotta love it

I don’t have a link nor do I feel like taking the time to look one up. but I remember quite clearly when Obama made moves like that and Biden was part of that Admin and ran on many of the same policies.

Over a four year period, Trump never managed a 50 percent job approval. He left office at 40 percent.

After a week, President Biden is at just under 55 percent approval.

Not even in a FOX Noise or Rasmussen poll? Never 50% approval? Rasmussen is normally skewed so far right, Democrats' percentages are well below zero.

Oh yeah, I believe that poll like I believe Biden got over 81 million votes.

Harley's (and I've seen it elsewhere) "argument" about "number of EOs" reminds me of the old Monty Python sketch where they talk about Shakespeare plays in terms of how many words. "Well there they all are, now let's get them in the right order". :cuckoo: Argumentum ad Ridiculum.
Yeah, abusing your power is no big deal. Thanks statist :rolleyes:
Abusing power? How so?

By violating immigration law on day one.

Isn’t the executive in charge of immigration enforcement?

Gotta love it

I don’t have a link nor do I feel like taking the time to look one up. but I remember quite clearly when Obama made moves like that and Biden was part of that Admin and ran on many of the same policies.

Don't give me that crap, quid pro joe is supposed to be his own man. There are studies that have been released since maobamas little social experiments, that lay out the inequity of biological males competing against biological females. Biological males have larger lung capacity and bone structure that no amount of hormones can reverse. I thought quid pro joe is all about equity. I guess that applies to everyone but women in sports.

Harley's (and I've seen it elsewhere) "argument" about "number of EOs" reminds me of the old Monty Python sketch where they talk about Shakespeare plays in terms of how many words. "Well there they all are, now let's get them in the right order". :cuckoo: Argumentum ad Ridiculum.
Abusing power? How so?

No, actually the law is. The law says an alien with a final deportation order must be removed within 90 days, there is no exception. quid pro joe delayed all deportations for a minimum of 100 days. That was a violation of the law and his oath. I guess it's time to impeach his ass.

Gotta love it

Don't give me that crap, quid pro joe is supposed to be his own man. There are studies that have been released since maobamas little social experiments, that lay out the inequity of biological males competing against biological females. Biological males have larger lung capacity and bone structure that no amount of hormones can reverse. I thought quid pro joe is all about equity. I guess that applies to everyone but women in sports.

That’s one way of looking at it. Other people see the other side of the coin

Abusing power? How so?

No, actually the law is. The law says an alien with a final deportation order must be removed within 90 days, there is no exception. quid pro joe delayed all deportations for a minimum of 100 days. That was a violation of the law and his oath. I guess it's time to impeach his ass.

Haha. Go for it. Let the snowflakin begin.

challenges to the EO can be brought in court. If people were sentenced and the laws says they need to be deported in 90 days then that’s the law and Bidens EO will get blocked. That’s how our system works.

Last edited:
Gotta love it

I guess that would make them science deniers.

Abusing power? How so?

He's already got his ass kicked in court. I guess you figure we are only a nation of laws that you like.

Gotta love it

I guess that would make them science deniers.
Yes it would if we are talking about whatever science you’re considering valid.

Abusing power? How so?

He's already got his ass kicked in court. I guess you figure we are only a nation of laws that you like.

Nope, we are a nation of laws from all sides. The system seemed to work just fine. So what are you bitching about?

Over a four year period, Trump never managed a 50 percent job approval. He left office at 40 percent.

Another thing Biden did was kill more than 20,000 Americans in a week.

Biden hasn't killed anybody. The 10 million people who got sick on Trump's watch, are still on Trump's dime. Like runners left on base. They're the responsibility of the pitcher who has been pulled.
Get better soon.

Massive propaganda works. No one every said it didn't.
America has let out a sigh of relief that Trump is gone

Perhaps. Because they were lied to by people like you.

Biden is going to do a terrible job.

Forum List

Back