AFSCME Shows Us How Much Black Education Means

Wait right here while I go get my hip-waders.

Like I said its confusing for most slow people. You dont need your hip waders. That wont help you understand. You only need to provide a link contradicting my statement if you disagree. Which I guarantee you that you will not be able to find.

Sweetie, don't flatter yourself. The problem isn't that you said something too profound for me to understand. I got it perfectly; THAT is why I think it's a giant load of bullshit.

And feel free to spare me that leftist "I made a completely inane assertion, and now you have to prove me wrong" bullshit. You don't set the parameters and demand I stick to them, Sparkles. You make a statement, YOU prove it CORRECT, or declare it wrong by default when you decline to do so.

You only need to provide a link supporting your statement . . . which I guarantee you that you will not be able to find, since leftwing blogs and opinion pieces will be considered exactly the same as offering no proof at all.

I guess we'll see in your next post, hmmm?

Meanwhile, we're moving on with my topic despite your attempt to divert and derail it.

If you understood what I was saying why would you say that you need to go get hip waders? What did that have to do with me pointing that fact out?

You dont have to prove me wrong. You can go on being ignorant or do your own research and find out the truth. I dont care either way. My point is if you have something to say in response to my statement at least show something to back it up or what you have to say is pointless.

You need to prove my statement wrong or continue to look like a clown trying to claim its untrue without supporting evidence. I wont accept anything less so I guess we are at a stalemate.

I didnt attempt to derail your topic. You did the moment you couldnt control your emotions and you responded to my post responding to someone else.

Last edited:
Which party and it's Pres stated; "I'll have those ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years."?

Again what does that have to do with my statement that Democrats were conservative when they did this stuff?

What does your ignorant shit statement have to do with the topic?

The same thing that dont taz me bros statement had to do with topic. If you notice I responded to his post. If you dont like that too bad. Sue me.

AFSCME are union bullies, and now racist?

Oh, for God's sake, put down the leftist Kool-Aid. They're bullies and partisans. Everything that involves black people doesn't necessarily have to have someone you can reflexively point and shout, "Racist!" at.

The point is that AFSCME is making it clear they don't really give a tin shit about educating black young people. They care about controlling political power.

Forum List

Back