Zone1 Broad-brush reparations to all blacks is unconstituional

This forum has moderators who are racists themselves. So I'm not surprised at this. But the reality is this is a race bait thread. You have been shown numerous cases that shoots youe opinion down and we all know why the OP created this thread.. Reparations are coming this is going to happen and it's going to happen based on the facts that get presented and not the opinion of 2-3 white racists who have done no research and study but oppose it basically because they think that because they are white their uneducated opinions on this issue supercedes alll fact.

Reparations are not unconstitutional and they are not being asked for only because we are black. Anyone who thinks they are just for slavery or just becausse of skin color are not qualified to debate the isssue.

To you everyone but yourself is a racist if they don't buy into to your viewpoints. It's a cop out and a sham.

I've seen other opinions that don't match mine that you parade around as fact and reality. Nothing more.

They violate the equal protection clause, and the myriad of SC cases that don't allow governmental discrimination based on race.

You don't get to decide who is qualified or not on this debate, or any other.

No bias here. I prefer to target my disdain to those who deserve it by their actions, not what they are.

You on the other hand are nothing but about what a person is. You are the true racist here, because all you see is race.
Yes you are biased. You are the racist. Stop inventing definitiions of racism. Seeing race is not the definition of racism. Believing you are superior because of your race is. You believe the you are superior because you're white and so does the OP.

To you everyone but yourself is a racist if they don't buy into to your viewpoints. It's a cop out and a sham.

I've seen other opinions that don't match mine that you parade around as fact and reality. Nothing more.

They violate the equal protection clause, and the myriad of SC cases that don't allow governmental discrimination based on race.

You don't get to decide who is qualified or not on this debate, or any other.
No, I have live almost 63 years now, the are distinct patterns whites whho are raciists shhow. You have consistently display the behavor.

Reparations are asked for because we have not recievved equal protection. Equal protection in this case would mean whites have endured the same things blacks have and blacks are seeking reparations that whites did not get.

It's time those like you face reality and quit looking for flimsy excuses.

Yes you are biased. You are the racist. Stop inventing definitiions of racism. Seeing race is not the definition of racism. Believing you are superior because of your race is. You believe the you are superior because you're white and so does the OP.

Nope. You are the one that sees everything through a race colored lens, that demands something due to your own race.

That is racial superiority, a subset of racism. Your racism is thinking you are owed something due to your race.

I have not a racial superiority bone in my body. sorry to disappoint you.

Now if you ask about cultural superiority, that you can accuse me of, but culture can be appropriated by whoever wants to do so.

No, I have live almost 63 years now, the are distinct patterns whites whho are raciists shhow. You have consistently display the behavor.

Reparations are asked for because we have not recievved equal protection. Equal protection in this case would mean whites have endured the same things blacks have and blacks are seeking reparations that whites did not get.

It's time those like you face reality and quit looking for flimsy excuses.

The chance you are 63 years old with your terrible spelling and grammar is minimal. you are some 20 something SJW.

Plenty of poor whites and other races have been treated as poorly as blacks with the exception of slavery.

Reparations are asked for because we have not received equal protection. Equal protection in this case would mean whites have endured the same things blacks have and blacks are seeking reparations that whites did not get. Japanese got reparations, according to the argument here those reparations would violate the same thing, so would reparations given to Natiive Americans.

This argument has no merit. It's stupid.

Reparations are asked for because we have not received equal protection. Equal protection in this case would mean whites have endured the same things blacks have and blacks are seeking reparations that whites did not get. Japanese got reparations, according to the argument here those reparations would violate the same thing, so would reparations given to Natiive Americans.

This argument has no merit. It's stupid.

Are you just talking to yourself now?

Forum List

Back