Zone1 Broad-brush reparations to all blacks is unconstituional

Your first sentence is a lie that you should quit repeating. Whiites got the equivalent of 500 trillion thrown at them in the 20th century that blacks were excluded from. You have no justifiable opposition to reparations for blacks.
Woke economics: “white people get 500 trillion (of their tax dollars) “thrown” at them”. Where do do you think that money (as wild as your numbers are) came from?

No, they established themselves in the middle class without thinking someone owed them something due to it taking a few generations.

Actually they are far more at risk from some thug black criminal shooting them, but that ruins your precious narrative.
No that's not how it happened. And whites are more at risk from a white thug shooting them. Your racism is a serious problem.

In the early years of immigration the poor Irish and blacks were thrown together, very much part of the same class competing for the same jobs. In the census of 1850, the term mulatto appears for the first time due primarily to inter-marriage between Irish and African Americans. The Irish were often referred to as Negroes turned inside out and Negroes as smoked Irish. It was felt that if amalgamation between theraces was to happen, it would happen between Irish and blacks. But, ultimately, the Irish made the decision to embrace whiteness, thus becoming part of the system which dominated and oppressed blacks.

Not only did not Irish use the race card to step on blacks, they encouraged other white ethnic groups to.

Here it is important to understand how, exactly, Americans ‘become white’. The history of Polish-Americans is an illuminating example. Upon arriving in the U.S. en masse in the late 19th and early 20th century, Poles endured discrimination based on their appearance, religion and culture. In 1903, the New England Magazine decried the Poles’ “expressionless Slavic faces” and “stunted figures” as well as their inherent “ignorance” and “propensity to violence”. Working for terrible wages, Polish workers were renamed things like “Thomas Jefferson” by their bigoted Anglo-Saxon bosses who refused to utter Polish names.

The Poles, in other words, were not considered white. Far from it: they were considered a mysterious menace that should be expelled.

But then something changed. In 1919, Irish gangs in blackface attacked Polish neighborhoods in Chicago in an attempt to convince Poles, and other Eastern European groups, that they, too, were “white” and should join them in the fight against blacks.

Geordi is boldly going where no ”white racist“ has gone before.

Him and Mrs Davis have some commiserating to do.

The systematic rape of black women by white slaveowners is nothing to be proud of.

Your first sentence is a lie that you should quit repeating. Whiites got the equivalent of 500 trillion thrown at them in the 20th century that blacks were excluded from. You have no justifiable opposition to reparations for blacks.

Really? Funny, I didn't see any of that 500 Trillion. I mean, I did get money from the Army, but that was in exchange for services rendered.

No one is going to take you seriously if you keep spewing out numbers like this. The US GOvernment didn't spend 500 Trillion on ANYTHING in the 20th century.

Here's a chart of 20th century spending. Show me the money that was thrown at "White People".

1706010228580.png

The situation blacks faced at that sa,me time was just as obvious.

Not the same thing, because when they were slaves they weren't citizens, and when Jim Crow and Plessey kicked in they were not completely deprived of their property like with the internment.

It's not a lie, it's just an opinion you don't like. Stop calling it lying.

made up number is made up.

No that's not how it happened. And whites are more at risk from a white thug shooting them. Your racism is a serious problem.

In the early years of immigration the poor Irish and blacks were thrown together, very much part of the same class competing for the same jobs. In the census of 1850, the term mulatto appears for the first time due primarily to inter-marriage between Irish and African Americans. The Irish were often referred to as Negroes turned inside out and Negroes as smoked Irish. It was felt that if amalgamation between theraces was to happen, it would happen between Irish and blacks. But, ultimately, the Irish made the decision to embrace whiteness, thus becoming part of the system which dominated and oppressed blacks.

Not only did not Irish use the race card to step on blacks, they encouraged other white ethnic groups to.

Here it is important to understand how, exactly, Americans ‘become white’. The history of Polish-Americans is an illuminating example. Upon arriving in the U.S. en masse in the late 19th and early 20th century, Poles endured discrimination based on their appearance, religion and culture. In 1903, the New England Magazine decried the Poles’ “expressionless Slavic faces” and “stunted figures” as well as their inherent “ignorance” and “propensity to violence”. Working for terrible wages, Polish workers were renamed things like “Thomas Jefferson” by their bigoted Anglo-Saxon bosses who refused to utter Polish names.

The Poles, in other words, were not considered white. Far from it: they were considered a mysterious menace that should be expelled.

But then something changed. In 1919, Irish gangs in blackface attacked Polish neighborhoods in Chicago in an attempt to convince Poles, and other Eastern European groups, that they, too, were “white” and should join them in the fight against blacks.

Not whiteness, the jobs other whites didn't want. and they forged together as a community and made allies, like the Italians.

Not whiteness, the jobs other whites didn't want. and they forged together as a community and made allies, like the Italians.
Poor Jews also forged together as a community. They set up ulpans to teach new arrivals the language, and established their own shops and shuts in their neighborhoods. One generation later, their kids were all successful adults.

When I hear liberals crying about a food desert in a black urban neighborhood, I ask myself why other blacks don’t band together and put in little groceries. When single mothers say they can’t work because they have to take care of their kids, I wonder why three of them don’t band together to agree for one to babysit and the other two to work.

Poor Jews also forged together as a community. They set up ulpans to teach new arrivals the language, and established their own shops and shuts in their neighborhoods. One generation later, their kids were all successful adults.

When I hear liberals crying about a food desert in a black urban neighborhood, i ask myself why other blacks don’t band together and out in little groceries.

We call them bodegas here and they are usually more expensive than the chain stores due to the economy of scale.

They also have to deal with robberies, and those are usually armed ones.

When I hear liberals crying about a food desert in a black urban neighborhood, i ask myself why other blacks don’t band together and out in little groceries.
And you wonder why people think you are money-grubbing?

We call them bodegas here and they are usually more expensive than the chain stores due to the economy of scale.

They also have to deal with robberies, and those are usually armed ones.
Well, let the blacks clamp down on the robberies and crime, and then they can have little groceries and bodegas.

As far as them being more expensive, oh well….only so much that can be done. But just look one generation ahead: poor blacks in urban areas can go to community college or vocational school with a Pell Grant, learn a career, and move 5 miles out to the suburbs where there’s a Safeway.

Well, let the blacks clamp down on the robberies and crime, and then they can have little groceries and bodegas.

As far as them being more expensive, oh well….only so much that can be done. But just look one generation ahead: poor blacks in urban areas can go to community college or vocational school with a Pell Grant, learn a career, and move 5 miles out to the suburbs where there’s a Safeway.

It's more a neighborhood and class thing than a race thing, and trying to defuse decades of voting for one party by reflex takes time to fix.

It's more a neighborhood and class thing than a race thing, and trying to defuse decades of voting for one party by reflex takes time to fix.
This is absolutely true.

I see it with my few remaining Jewish Democrat friends. They can’t debate any points I give as to why Trump is better than Biden, but their parents were Dems, and their grandparents were Dems, and well….old habits die hard.

This is absolutely true.

I see it with my few remaining Jewish Democrat friends. They can’t debate any points I give as to why Trump is better than Biden, but their parents were Dems, and their grandparents were Dems, and well….old habits die hard.

it's also on Republicans to offer proper LOCAL candidates, that fixate on LOCAL issues.

i.e. Don't push hard core MAGA or hard core Pro-life people in NYC.

it's also on Republicans to offer proper LOCAL candidates, that fixate on LOCAL issues.

i.e. Don't push hard core MAGA or hard core Pro-life people in NYC.
With my friends, they never bring up the abortion issue. All they know is that Jews have always voted for Dems, and they are continuing to do so.

I have only three Jewish Dem friends - and all are very secular. They eat shrimp, they work on the High Holidays, they resist going to any type of service. The friends who are Republican are somewhat to very observant.

As far as local candidates, it‘s impossible here in liberal DC and the immediate surrounding area. I am talking about the presidential election. They will vote Democrat no matter how antisemitic the Left has become: their liberalism trumps their Judaism.

The systematic rape of black women by white slaveowners is nothing to be proud of.
Then acknowledge your part in it. If whites today have a responsibility for the sin of the past, then it starts with you. Own up to your part in it.

You didn’t even read the article. Their union was after the Civil War and the context of it is unknown. You immediately jumping to “raping black slaves” says a bit about you.

Last edited:
No, it's exactly why. ME WANT FREE STUFFS.
Only to mentally ill white racists. Get help for your white fragility.

“The burden of police violence fatalities in the USA is known to fall disproportionately on Black, Indigenous, and Hispanic populations. Recent studies suggest that over the life course, about one in every 1000 Black men are killed by the police in the USA, making them 2.5 times more likely to be killed by police than White men. Black women are about 1.4 times more likely to be killed by police than are White women. Systemic and direct racism, manifested in laws and policies as well as personal implicit biases, result in Black, Indigenous, and Hispanic Americans being the targets of police violence.”
-The 2019 Global Burden of Diseases, Injuries, and Risk Factors Study published in The Lancet

According to the historic record “Lynchings, white and negroes” kept by Alabama’s Tuskegee University, a total of 2,911 black Americans were lynched between 1890 and 1965, when the so-called Jim Crow laws were enforced. Beginning in the 1890s, these racist laws segregated black Americans in several states until about 1965. During this time, black Americans were often victims of unspeakable violence, and infamous extrajudicial lynchings.”

“On an average, 39 black people were lynched per year under JimCrow. In 1892, the worst year, 161 black Americans were lynched.”

“More than a century later, the numbers have hardly improved. In 2015,258 black people were killed by US police, representing over 26% of deaths.”

“For 2016, the trend seems similar. As of July 7, US police have shot dead509 people this year, of whom 123 were black.”

“Even counting only the deaths of black people who were unarmed, theresults are staggering. A conservative count puts that death toll at 38, rightin line with the average during Jim Crow.”

-Annalisa Merelli “More black people were killed by US police in 2015 than were lynched in the worst year of Jim Crow.”

The quote below is written by members of the National Conference of Black Lawyers, the International Association of Democratic Lawyers, and the National Lawyers Guild as part of the Report of the International Commission of Inquiry on Systemic Racist Police Violence against People of African Descent in the U.S., on page sixteen:

“The Commissioners find a prima facie case of Crimes against Humanity warranting an investigation by the International Criminal Court (ICC). The crimes under the Rome Statute include: Murder, Severe Deprivation of Physical Liberty, Torture, Persecution of people of African descent, and other Inhumane Acts, which occurred in the context of a widespread or systematic attack directed against the civilian population of Black people in the U.S.”

Free stuff my ass.. You chumps whine about a discrimination that you imagine. These are human rights violations we ask reparations for. And these aren't even close to everything that has been done. But dumb ass race pimped MAGATS think stupid and believe the stupidity they think.

Only to mentally ill white racists. Get help for your white fragility.

“The burden of police violence fatalities in the USA is known to fall disproportionately on Black, Indigenous, and Hispanic populations. Recent studies suggest that over the life course, about one in every 1000 Black men are killed by the police in the USA, making them 2.5 times more likely to be killed by police than White men. Black women are about 1.4 times more likely to be killed by police than are White women. Systemic and direct racism, manifested in laws and policies as well as personal implicit biases, result in Black, Indigenous, and Hispanic Americans being the targets of police violence.”
-The 2019 Global Burden of Diseases, Injuries, and Risk Factors Study published in The Lancet

According to the historic record “Lynchings, white and negroes” kept by Alabama’s Tuskegee University, a total of 2,911 black Americans were lynched between 1890 and 1965, when the so-called Jim Crow laws were enforced. Beginning in the 1890s, these racist laws segregated black Americans in several states until about 1965. During this time, black Americans were often victims of unspeakable violence, and infamous extrajudicial lynchings.”

“On an average, 39 black people were lynched per year under JimCrow. In 1892, the worst year, 161 black Americans were lynched.”

“More than a century later, the numbers have hardly improved. In 2015,258 black people were killed by US police, representing over 26% of deaths.”

“For 2016, the trend seems similar. As of July 7, US police have shot dead509 people this year, of whom 123 were black.”

“Even counting only the deaths of black people who were unarmed, theresults are staggering. A conservative count puts that death toll at 38, rightin line with the average during Jim Crow.”

-Annalisa Merelli “More black people were killed by US police in 2015 than were lynched in the worst year of Jim Crow.”

The quote below is written by members of the National Conference of Black Lawyers, the International Association of Democratic Lawyers, and the National Lawyers Guild as part of the Report of the International Commission of Inquiry on Systemic Racist Police Violence against People of African Descent in the U.S., on page sixteen:

“The Commissioners find a prima facie case of Crimes against Humanity warranting an investigation by the International Criminal Court (ICC). The crimes under the Rome Statute include: Murder, Severe Deprivation of Physical Liberty, Torture, Persecution of people of African descent, and other Inhumane Acts, which occurred in the context of a widespread or systematic attack directed against the civilian population of Black people in the U.S.”

Free stuff my ass.. You chumps whine about a discrimination that you imagine. These are human rights violations we ask reparations for. And these aren't even close to everything that has been done. But dumb ass race pimped MAGATS think stupid and believe the stupidity they think.

All that text to justify grifting.

Not the same thing, because when they were slaves they weren't citizens, and when Jim Crow and Plessey kicked in they were not completely deprived of their property like with the internment.
You really don't know what you're talkiing about. You need to just stop trying to argue. 150,000 Japanese were placed in camps while at the same time millions of blacks were denied equal rights to include housing because of Jim Crow.

Forum List

Back