Video Definitively Shows That Black People Are Turning On Obama

Well I wouldn't say that just because these particular African Americans are displeased with Obama that it means ALL African Americans are. I myself am bi-racial. Black father-white mother. (Typical I know) and I've been waiting for the day that black people would finally stop blindly supporting him just because he's the first black president. People need to realize that just because he's the same ethnicity doesn't mean he has their best interest at heart.

•Pinky•

Where's the compassion, the love? These black folks are showing a complete lack of understanding of just how hard it is to knock 6-8 strokes of your golf game like Barry's done. It takes a lot of hard work and practice out on the driving ranges and top courses all around the country, and I feel at the very least these people should acknowledge the president's diligent pursuit of perfection.

FORE!!!!

Not all Black folks are against the President, they know what he had to work with a bunch of jealous white peeps calling him everything but .

All I can say is that half my family's black and almost everyone of them are fed up with him. During both his campaigns he promised to do more to help the black community and instead he's helping illegal immigrants.

•Pinky•

Forum List

Back