Zone1 Broad-brush reparations to all blacks is unconstituional

You really don't know what you're talkiing about. You need to just stop trying to argue. 150,000 Japanese were placed in camps while at the same time millions of blacks were denied equal rights to include housing because of Jim Crow.

The reparations come from them having to sell their property before being transported to the camps.

And was paid only to those who were displaced and thus were forced to liquidate their assets and estates.

All that text to justify grifting.
“Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it. We are the least likely to see,comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences. At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism. Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship,deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience. This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as‘people just need to see each other as individuals’ or ‘see each other as humans’ or ‘take personal responsibility.’

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue.”
- Dr. Robin DiAngelo

“Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it. We are the least likely to see,comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences. At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism. Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship,deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience. This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as‘people just need to see each other as individuals’ or ‘see each other as humans’ or ‘take personal responsibility.’

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue.”
- Dr. Robin DiAngelo

Nothing better than trying to argue my "thinking" is wrong by some pseudo-psychological BS.

Nothing better than trying to argue my "thinking" is wrong by some pseudo-psychological BS.
You have no logical oppositionn.. So your psychological problem must be shown to you in order for you to get the help you need..

You have no logical oppositionn.. So your psychological problem must be shown to you in order for you to get the help you need..

I have plenty of logical opposition, you just don't see the logic because you see dollar signs and "getting whitey"

I have plenty of logical opposition, you just don't see the logic because you see dollar signs and "getting whitey"
No you don't. Because yoou believe a bunch of white race pimped garbage about dollar igns and getting whitey.

No you don't. Because yoou believe a bunch of white race pimped garbage about dollar igns and getting whitey.

I speak what I observe, and all your links and posts just prove more and more to me it's about grift and revenge.

And suckering in progressives of other races to go along with it.

You are breaking the rules. Learn to control yourself or stick to the combat zones on this board.
This is a racee bait thread started by Lisa. The title violates zone 1 rules.

Since we want to report thingss that are in violation, I am reporting this thread.

I speak what I observe, and all your links and posts just prove more and more to me it's about grift and revenge.

And suckering in progressives of other races to go along with it.
You speak without knowledge based on your anti black bias..

Then acknowledge your part in it. If whites today have a responsibility for the sin of the past, then it starts with you. Own up to your part in it.

You didn’t even read the article. Their union was after the Civil War and the context of it is unknown. You immediately jumping to “raping black slaves” says a bit about you.
The relationship between a white man and a black woman in 1865 was still pretty unequal

This is a racee bait thread started by Lisa. The title violates zone 1 rules.

Since we want to report thingss that are in violation, I am reporting this thread.

You see it as a "race bait" thread, evidently no one else does.

And it is still here.

You speak without knowledge based on your anti black bias..

No bias here. I prefer to target my disdain to those who deserve it by their actions, not what they are.

You on the other hand are nothing but about what a person is. You are the true racist here, because all you see is race.

And it is still here.
True. It’s a very valid discussion as to whether it is constitutional to award an entire group of people compensation based on skin color alone.

IM2 just doesn’t want it discussed.

And it is still here.
This forum has moderators who are racists themselves. So I'm not surprised at this. But the reality is this is a race bait thread. You have been shown numerous cases that shoots youe opinion down and we all know why the OP created this thread.. Reparations are coming this is going to happen and it's going to happen based on the facts that get presented and not the opinion of 2-3 white racists who have done no research and study but oppose it basically because they think that because they are white their uneducated opinions on this issue supercedes alll fact.

Reparations are not unconstitutional and they are not being asked for only because we are black. Anyone who thinks they are just for slavery or just becausse of skin color are not qualified to debate the isssue.

Forum List

Back