Africans Did Not Write The United States Constitution

Status
Not open for further replies.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Or the Declaration of Independence.

"WHEN in the Course of human Events, it becomes necessary for one People to dissolve the Political Bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the Powers of the Earth, the separate and equal Station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent Respect to the Opinions of Mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the Separation.

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness—-That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the Consent of the Governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

The words in this document and the constitution is the contract we all are held to. Africans did not write these words and when we talk about what has been done in America, since slavery, Africans have nothing to do with it. So to forever duck the responsibility you have to face the truth of our present situation relative to continuing white racism by talking about slavery in Africa today is weak.

Or the Declaration of Independence.

"WHEN in the Course of human Events, it becomes necessary for one People to dissolve the Political Bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the Powers of the Earth, the separate and equal Station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent Respect to the Opinions of Mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the Separation.

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness—-That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the Consent of the Governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

The words in this document and the constitution is the contract we all are held to. Africans did not write these words and when we talk about what has been done in America, since slavery, Africans have nothing to do with it. So to forever duck the responsibility you have to face the truth of our present situation relative to continuing white racism by talking about slavery in Africa today is weak.
Liberia is calling you, I will pay your plane fare there and hand you $500.00 in seed cash, which I would add would be a small fortune in Monrovia, we will consider such to be a genuine act of reparation..... :banana:

Liberia is calling you, I will pay your plane fare there and hand you $500.00 in seed cash, which I would add would be a small fortune in Monrovia, we will consider such to be a genuine act of reparation..... :banana:
No, it might be calling you, but I was born here and get to practice my first amendment rights. And don't talk stupid because you right wingers gripe about America all the time.

Neither did Jews, Hispanics, Asians, Women, Buddhists, Muslims, or Australians.

What is your point?
His point is that white racist will often admonish black people on what we should be doing to combat a problem we didn't create and have limited ability to combat.

It's no different than someone who has effectively closed off all lawful avenues of recourse to a crime victim and than tauntingly tells them "why don't you do/go [fill in the blank]" knowing that nothing they can do will be effective against the system.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Fine you are political slave of the far left, you are still a slave of a political party. Once you stop supporting the far left cult, the better you will be.
Wrong again junior.

Understand this, I know what the right is up to, so just cut the garbage son.

Wrong again junior.

Understand this, I know what the right is up to, so just cut the garbage son.

Thank you for proving my point that you choose to be a slave to the far left cult.

You only know what your rich white elite master tell you what to think.

You are a slave, denounce the far left and break those chains so you can really be free!

Dude, your continuous racist schtick is so played out...

cc4437fcffd8499043fb355fc78a8ba9b5d8124970065fd2ce53d623a62ab0a3.jpg

His point is that white racist will often admonish black people on what we should be doing to combat a problem we didn't create and have limited ability to combat.

Since I don't listen to racists, I don't really have an opinion on their stupid comments.

But, I would suggest a more constructive approach would be to discuss what, precisely, in in the US Constitution today that prevents anyone from succeeding. Then, those inadequacies can be addressed.

Thank you for proving my point that you choose to be a slave to the far left cult.

You only know what your rich white elite master tell you what to think.

You are a slave, denounce the far left and break those chains so you can really be free!
If I wanted to be a slave I would go right. Maybe the white elite masters play you, but I am not the one. You repeat the same dumb ass racist garbage as the other right wingers. None of them have changed my mind and you certainly won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back