Africans Did Not Write The United States Constitution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I don't listen to racists, I don't really have an opinion on their stupid comments.

But, I would suggest a more constructive approach would be to discuss what, precisely, in in the US Constitution today that prevents anyone from succeeding. Then, those inadequacies can be addressed.
Apparently, you do listen to racists because you can't see that a nation full of the average USMB member could pose severe obstacles for people who are not white.

If I wanted to be a slave I would go right. Maybe the white elite masters play you, but I am not the one. You repeat the same dumb ass racist garbage as the other right wingers. None of them have changed my mind and you certainly won't.

Yes you are a slave, you are political slave of the white rich elitist of the far left as you believe their religious dogma!

The only thing you know is what you have been told to think.

Renounce the far left cult and you will know true freedom.

Otherwise you choose to be a slave and will always be one.

How does it feel to be a slave to the rich white elites of the far left?

Yes you are a slave, you are political slave of the white rich elitist of the far left as you believe their religious dogma!

The only thing you know is what you have been told to think.

Renounce the far left cult and you will know true freedom.

Otherwise you choose to be a slave and will always be one.

How does it feel to be a slave to the rich white elites of the far left?
Lol! You're an idiot son. I'm free right now.

Or the Declaration of Independence.

"WHEN in the Course of human Events, it becomes necessary for one People to dissolve the Political Bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the Powers of the Earth, the separate and equal Station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent Respect to the Opinions of Mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the Separation.

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness—-That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the Consent of the Governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

The words in this document and the constitution is the contract we all are held to. Africans did not write these words and when we talk about what has been done in America, since slavery, Africans have nothing to do with it. So to forever duck the responsibility you have to face the truth of our present situation relative to continuing white racism by talking about slavery in Africa today is weak.
No one living wrote those words, but they speak to a universal truth and human nature. Does everything have to be about race with you? I don't define myself by silly things like skin color, I define myself by what I've accomplished in life and how often I'm happy and content.

Apparently, you do listen to racists because you can't see that a nation full of the average USMB member could pose severe obstacles for people who are not white.

How would you amend The Constitution to change that?

Stop pretending you don't know.

No, seriously, one of whom?

Yes, most people would consider me white. Some don't. Personally, I don't care how they chose to categorize me.

Is it your contention that all white people think the same things and have a hive mind? Does that apply to all ethnicites and groups?

Lol! You're an idiot son. I'm free right now.

Oh these far left slaves..

I guess you are free to beat Asians?

If you were truly free you would not be a slave to your rich white masters of the far left.

Let go of the cult so you can truly be free.

Keep voting for those that do all they can to kill Blacks..

I'm talking in general. It never fails that one of you decide to trot out how there is slavery in Africa when we are talking about white racism in America.
The problem is, you never want to talk about anything except racism in America. It's boring and shallow to those of us with 3 digit IQs, tbh.
RACISM.png

Or the Declaration of Independence.

"WHEN in the Course of human Events, it becomes necessary for one People to dissolve the Political Bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the Powers of the Earth, the separate and equal Station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent Respect to the Opinions of Mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the Separation.

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness—-That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the Consent of the Governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

The words in this document and the constitution is the contract we all are held to. Africans did not write these words and when we talk about what has been done in America, since slavery, Africans have nothing to do with it. So to forever duck the responsibility you have to face the truth of our present situation relative to continuing white racism by talking about slavery in Africa today is weak.
Then GTFO, crtyass......I hear things are going great for your people in Zimbabwe.

Oh these far left slaves..

I guess you are free to beat Asians?

If you were truly free you would not be a slave to your rich white masters of the far left.

Let go of the cult so you can truly be free.

Keep voting for those that do all they can to kill Blacks..
You keep repeating the same silly lines. It's losing the entertainment value.
I won't be voting republican. Therefore, I ill be free.

You keep repeating the same silly lines. It's losing the entertainment value.
I won't be voting republican. Therefore, I ill be free.

Yes you are slavery of the rich whites..

You refuse to break free, so you choose to be a slave. But this what it is like to be in a cult!

And you keep showing who the far left keeps you a slave.

You support the very people that kill blacks!

Since I don't listen to racists, I don't really have an opinion on their stupid comments.

But, I would suggest a more constructive approach would be to discuss what, precisely, in in the US Constitution today that prevents anyone from succeeding. Then, those inadequacies can be addressed.
It's not what's IN the Constitution, it's how it's interpreted and how those legal interpretations impacts the lives of the people of the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back