Adios, Liz Cheney

If you think Cheney is finished, you aren't paying attention. She will be back. And when she does, it will be bad news for anyone associated with Trump.

Trump humpers will be disassociating with him as fast as they did with Bush. Rightwingers are creatures of convenience. No backbone, and no character.
Just brainwashed politically....including the racism- ignorance....

she did this to herself, and she deserves it. Liz Cheney's political career...tonight...is over!

Lady’s got guts. Good for her to stand up for the truth and her principles in the face of losing her political power. Kudos to Liz. Wish we had more leaders like her.

she did this to herself, and she deserves it. Liz Cheney's political career...tonight...is over!

It's going to be wonderful news tonight. Polls close in less than 30 minutes. We'll know the result shortly thereafter, as Red States know how to run elections.

This campaign ad by her dad is such a failure.

Calls Trump a coward? He's one of the bravest politicians ever! Right now, FBI is all over him, and he is slamming them on TRUTH Social, no holds barred. I can think of no other politician who would have his guts.

What's really telling about the campaign ad is that Dick Cheney says, "Lynn and I are so proud of Liz for... lead[ing] the effort to ensure that Donald Trump is never again near the Oval Office."

Well isn't that something??? The January 6th hearings were supposed to be about a search for facts and justce. Dick Cheney let it slip that it was all a political circus with the goal of preventing Trump from winning the presidency again! That's gestapo stuff right there.

Bye, Felicia!

It's going to be wonderful news tonight. Polls close in less than 30 minutes. We'll know the result shortly thereafter, as Red States know how to run elections.

This campaign ad by her dad is such a failure.

Calls Trump a coward? He's one of the bravest politicians ever! Right now, FBI is all over him, and he is slamming them on TRUTH Social, no holds barred. I can think of no other politician who would have his guts.

What's really telling about the campaign ad is that Dick Cheney says, "Lynn and I are so proud of Liz for... lead[ing] the effort to ensure that Donald Trump is never again near the Oval Office."

Well isn't that something??? The January 6th hearings were supposed to be about a search for facts and justce. Dick Cheney let it slip that it was all a political circus with the goal of preventing Trump from winning the presidency again! That's gestapo stuff right there.

Bye, Felicia!

Brave people don’t need to lie and attack to cover up their vulnerabilities. That’s what trump does, that’s what weak insecure people do. What Liz did was brave

Brave people don’t need to lie and attack to cover up their vulnerabilities. That’s what trump does, that’s what weak insecure people do. What Liz did was brave

So now your suggesting Bidung is a weak insecure chicken little....if only Corn Pop knew.

An outsider who was able to get things done and call out the challenges facing America.

It might not have been pleasant or diplomatic, but he tried to solve the issues,
Trump's greatest accomplish was using the power of the presidency to tell us over and over how great every thing he did was and how bad the opposition was. Day and night it never stopped. It was like a 4 year campaign. He is now and always has been one hell of a showman. No wonder people think he was such a great president, he spent nearly ever waking moment telling us so.

Last edited:

Could be. But at least her home wasen't surrounded by thr FBI with a search warrant. And:

She's not being investigated for espionage.
Or for engaging in a coup to overthrow an election.
Not being investigated for tax evasion
And for looking for fake votes in Georgia
Isn't fundraising from a scam over a non stolen election.

There's more mouth breather, but why should I bother?

So "brave" of her to sacrifice her political future for a witch hunt being held by the opposing party which currently controls Congress and the White House. So brave.

I would call it corrupt stupidity.

She trusted the dirty, dishonest Dems to help her. Now she is going to learn a lesson she can take to her grave.

So "brave" of her to sacrifice her political future for a witch hunt being held by the opposing party which currently controls Congress and the White House. So brave.

She trusted the dirty, dishonest Dems to help her. Now she is going to learn a lesson she can take to her grave.
Nothing to trust from the Dems. We can all see and hear with our own eyes and ears what Trump said and did. She saw more than most during those hearings and behind the scenes as a house leader. It’s not a matter of blind trust like you and your ILk do. It’s a matter off facing reality and telling the truth.

Nothing to trust from the Dems. We can all see and hear with our own eyes and ears what Trump said and did. She saw more than most during those hearings and behind the scenes as a house leader. It’s not a matter of blind trust like you and your ILk do. It’s a matter off facing reality and telling the truth.
You are advocating that the Democrats in control should have the power to decide which Republican candidates should be able to run for election in the next US presidential election, even if it subverts the will of the Republican voters.

You are therefore no better than her. :)

Bye Felicia! Republicans are going to send you message in a few minutes. :)

I wonder if she wrote a victory speech? :)

Last edited:
Liz Cheney has entered a new chapter in her political career

Don’t believe for a minute that MAGA Republicans are done with her
I think her office and home should be raided and all her papers taken for a thorough examination by Sarah Palin.

You are advocating that the Democrats in control should have the power to decide which Republican candidates should be able to run for election in the next US presidential election, even if it subverts the will of the Republican voters.

You are therefore no better than her. :)

Bye Felicia! Republicans are going to send you message in a few minutes. :)
Hahahahaha, how in the world did you put that craziness together?! I never advocated anything close to that. You truly are living in an alternate reality.

She may beat Trump in 2024, dunce dupe...Even mindless drones like you have their limits lol...

Forum List

Back