Adios, Liz Cheney

That Bush/Cheney RINO Mafia was pissed as hell that Trump didn't kiss it's ass.

Just like the filthy Democrats they contracted Trump Derangement Syndrome. A serious mental illness.

Good riddance Liz Bitch. Don't let the screen door hit you on the way out. Maybe you can get a job on The View or something.

She can be a token "GOP truth teller" on MSNBC or CNN just like she is on the select 1/6 committee.

More like the token butt-girl and Democrat's running-dog lackey. She should have her head shaved like those French collaborators got when the aided the Nazis in WW2.

May gobs of spilled fuck be upon her head forever and ever, Amen.

That Bush/Cheney RINO Mafia was pissed as hell that Trump didn't kiss it's ass.

That's very fucking true.

In 2016, the RINO's devoted a whole issue of National Review to never-trumpism. They fought him every inch along the way and Trump still schlonged Hillary.

Everyone is entitled to their own political opinions, including the RINO's.

But where they showed their real chutzpah was AFTER the election when all the rinos offered their services to the Trump Administration and he told them (politely) to go fuck themselves.

I agree if you mean in the political sense.

However, if you mean in the sexual sense I'll pass on that big blubber of a fat ass.
I meant in a "fuck her with a rusty, Monkeypox-infected garden tiller" sorta way.

I wouldn't stick BULLDOG's dick in that stank-hole with candycorn and mamooth pushing on it.

I disagree. Letting Trump off the hook would be the same as surrendering this country to North Korea. We would be letting go of every value we have as a country. They do that, and we are done.
As much as I would like to see Trump behind bars, I think it is unlikely. He simply has too much power and influence in high places with an endless supply of lawyers that will delay and divert till he is in his grave. However, at his age, it will not be that long before he has to answer for his lies, the people he has swindled and cheated, and for the lives he has destroyed for the shear pleasure of it.

1660686528962.png

As much as I would like to see Trump behind bars, I think it is unlikely. He simply has too much power and influence in high places with an endless supply of lawyers that will delay and divert till he is in his grave. However, at his age, it will not be that long before he has to answer for his lies, the people he has swindled and cheated, and for the lives he has destroyed for the shear pleasure of it.

Who did Trump "swindle"? Certainly not myself, he delivered far more than he promised.

And whose lives did he supposedly "ruin"? It certainly wasn't Trump who brought all these things into your life:

Gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate that rose to 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the middle class, and retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 4 million more illegals within the last two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, a weakened, pussified military, and IRS arming and training to be home invaders, an FBI acting like Nazi storm troopers, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb and conducting attacks on US citizens like they did to Salman Rushdie, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China being energy and militarily dominant, a war in Europe that could even go nuclear, and China and North Korea threatening the US.

Her TDS was the truth, and she delivered brilliantly. Thank you Liz Cheney.
Part truth, mostly exaggeration. Trump had a first amendment right to say the election was stolen. Democrats do it all the time. There is no law against claiming the election was stolen and if a few extremists took it too far then that's on them, not Trump. Again, there is no law against claiming the election was stolen and yet democrats want to make it a law retroactively.

Part truth, mostly exaggeration. Trump had a first amendment right to say the election was stolen. Democrats do it all the time. There is no law against claiming the election was stolen and if a few extremists took it too far then that's on them, not Trump. Again, there is no law against claiming the election was stolen and yet democrats want to make it a law retroactively.

The Democrats have contested every Republican President's win since GW.

Don't count your chickens yet...
We haven't seen the mail-in ballot dump yet and then there is the 3 days of counting ballots behind closed doors and then the....

Forum List

Back