What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adios, Liz Cheney

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Reaction score
Liz Cheney has entered a new chapter in her political career

Don’t believe for a minute that MAGA Republicans are done with her

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Good riddance. I suppose she'll keep popping up on MSNBC or CNN, but I don't watch those channels, so fuck her.

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
let's don't count our chickens afore they hatch. LoL I hear Bush and Rove have put a lot of $$ behind her. If she loses, this will be a rejection of these two globalist traitors also.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The election still has to take place. She could pull it off, that is, if voters believe she has done enough for them in all her years representing them. If not, then she deserves to lose.

The Duke

Diamond Member
Reaction score
she did this to herself, and she deserves it. Liz Cheney's political career...tonight...is over!

A man that lied the US into a war calling someone else a liar. That's rich!

That bastion of truth Dick Cheney! WMD! Wanna go huntin'? Dick Cheney. Haliburton Dick Cheney.
:auiqs.jpg:

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Did the cult forget her dad started multiple wars based on lies?

Liz is a turncoat. The cult will use her and then abandon her. They hate people with individual thought.

Biden is mentally compromised, but the cult will not admit it.

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I notice Dick the war monger has all of his limbs.....

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Liz Cheney has entered a new chapter in her political career

Don’t believe for a minute that MAGA Republicans are done with her
She can get a lot done before she leaves. And yeah, she's not done, she's just unconstrained.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A motherfucker that lied the US into a war calling someone else a liar. That's rich! :auiqs.jpg:

He didn't lie. Someone high up in the administration lied. Media just sold it on face value.

I happened to catch the movie "The Vice" on T.V one day starring Christian Bale as Dick Cheney. It's a dramatic biographical film. In it, the message clearly presented is that Cheney was the ringleader for war and Bush was basically the patsy president who was guided by Cheneys ambitions.

Let's be honest, after 9/11 any honourable person wanted justice for the organization behind the attack and in short order. What other choice did people have but to trust the intelligence coming out? We aren't privy to such details.

Looking back, clearly there were some seriously bad decisions made that continue to hurt the West to this day.

This continues everyday still. I watch CNN and ANYTHING or ANYONE against Trump is immediately praised. Any statements, methods, activities are acceptable as long as Trump is the target. No different than some believing any attack in the M.E was acceptable, forget about the details.

Last edited:

The Duke

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He didn't lie. Someone high up in the administration lied. Media just sold it on face value.

I happened to catch the movie "The Vice" on T.V one day starring Christian Bale as Dick Cheney. It's a dramatic biographical film. In it, the message clearly presented is that Cheney was the ringleader for war and Bush was basically the patsy president who was guided by Cheneys ambitions.

Let's be honest, after 9/11 any honourable person wanted justice for the organization behind the attack and in short order. What other choice did people have but to trust the intelligence coming out? We aren't privy to such details.

Looking back, clearly there were some seriously bad decisions made that continue to hurt the West to this day.
Cheney had every motivation possible to want to gin up war. He profited massively from the Iraq invasion. Likely as much as or the most of anyone.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Reaction score
She's part of a dying breed of Republicans. Which I'm sure you're part of. So, she will be done on her own...
Sad to see Republicans surrender their party to Trump

They will regret it

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$200.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List