Adios, Liz Cheney

That Bush/Cheney RINO Mafia was pissed as hell that Trump didn't kiss it's ass.

Just like the filthy Democrats they contracted Trump Derangement Syndrome. A serious mental illness.

Good riddance Liz Bitch. Don't let the screen door hit you on the way out. Maybe you can get a job on The View or something.
Election fraud is total BS, super dupe.

Never the actual vote count, dupe. Just the lies...

What "lies."? That GW "stole" the election? Al Gore's recounts and lawsuits? The Democrat's war against Florida Secretary of State Katherine Harris? About Hillary Clinton stating that GW was "selected", not "elected"? About the Butterfly Ballot effect in Palm Beach? About the "disenfranchised" minority voters?

You're one stupid motherfucker, dude. You can claim that you speak several languages "fluently" but English sure as fuck isn't one of them. I seriously doubt that you even lived in my country back in 2000, so how about this:

Fuck off and go back to whatever shithole country you came from. You are not my countryman, you are not an American, and you don't represent the morals and ideal my country stands for. We don't need what you stand for, we don't believe in what you believe, and you have absolutely nothing to bring to this country's table.

That's very fucking true.

In 2016, the RINO's devoted a whole issue of National Review to never-trumpism. They fought him every inch along the way and Trump still schlonged Hillary.

Everyone is entitled to their own political opinions, including the RINO's.

But where they showed their real chutzpah was AFTER the election when all the rinos offered their services to the Trump Administration and he told them (politely) to go fuck themselves.
Rinos all voted for him and would again, the greedy scum. They're just not brainwashed/insane...

She's GOP still, just not a brainwashed fool or a scumbag liar....

You're the only brainwashed fool and scumbag liar I know of. You'd better hope and pray this country doesn't break out into a civil war, because I'm gonna have you standing out in my front yard holding a fucking lantern, like a human lawn jockey, you piece of human excrement.

1660689392427.png

I disagree. Letting Trump off the hook would be the same as surrendering this country to North Korea. We would be letting go of every value we have as a country. They do that, and we are done.
As much as I would like to see Trump behind bars, I think it is unlikely. He simply has too much power and influence in high places, an endless supply of lawyers that will delay and divert till he is in his grave, and a huge media following that creates a firestorm for law enforcement and the courts.

As much as I would like to see Trump behind bars, I think it is unlikely. He simply has too much power and influence in high places, an endless supply of lawyers that will delay and divert till he is in his grave, and a huge media following that creates a firestorm for law enforcement and the courts.
Or, he dindu nuffin

she did this to herself, and she deserves it. Liz Cheney's political career...tonight...is over!

If you think Cheney is finished, you aren't paying attention. She will be back. And when she does, it will be bad news for anyone associated with Trump.

Trump humpers will be disassociating with him as fast as they did with Bush. Rightwingers are creatures of convenience. No backbone, and no character.

You're the only brainwashed fool and scumbag liar I know of. You'd better hope and pray this country doesn't break out into a civil war, because I'm gonna have you standing out in my front yard holding a fucking lantern, like a human lawn jockey, you piece of human excrement.

View attachment 683411
You are incredibly misinformed. I don't think anyone's lying here, but your scumbag heroes are. Murdoch, Trump and GOP minions and internet conspiracy nuts....Get some real news...No fraud or hoaxes from Dems or journalists or the law, just from propagandists...poor America.

Forum List

Back