Adam sinned, not Eve. Why did Yahweh punish an innocent Eve?

Yeah dummy. Its explaining why humans die which is the point of creation myths. To explain shit.
Mankind would have experienced death anyway. No, that's not what it's explaining. It DOES explain the misery in the world. People continue to make stupid choices because they dont honor God

Who told you it was symbolic? Says in the bible they actually ate of the fruit from the tree of knowledge.
Yes. They actually ate the fruit they were told not to eat.

Are you too stupid to understand symbolism?

You're wasting my time.

I am so objective that I can see right through your games.
sure your objective, that's why you have a messiah to do your thinking for you - out of a book, are you afraid to live your own life. can't handle the responsibilit6y.

sure your objective, that's why you have a messiah to do your thinking for you - out of a book, are you afraid to live your own life. can't handle the responsibilit6y.
I am objective because I have no preference for outcomes. The difference between being objective and being subjective is bias. Bias is eliminated when one has no preference for an outcome.

If Adam was created in God’s image and likeness, who is woman modeled after?
God. You cant have a male without a female and in the case of humans, vice versa. One might even go as far as to say a woman is always necessary not so much with a man. God is basically a hermaphrodite encompassing both sexes.

I am objective because I have no preference for outcomes. The difference between being objective and being subjective is bias. Bias is eliminated when one has no preference for an outcome.
no, you are basically insecure without being told by a book how to live your life - than accomplishing in real life your own destiny.

no, you are basically insecure without being told by a book how to live your life - than accomplishing in real life your own destiny.
The spirit of God is not in a book. The spirit of God is in me. I can do all things through Christ because He strengthens me.

The spirit of God is not in a book. The spirit of God is in me. I can do all things through Christ because He strengthens me.
no, your spirit is involatile its made that way for a reason sad for you to believe otherwise. your sins are yours alone however they may affect others insures your culpability. sinner.

you have to earn your way to the Everlasting. that book will do nothing for you, for that you are correct.

- your servitude is ill conceived.

no, your spirit is involatile its made that way for a reason sad for you to believe otherwise. your sins are yours alone however they may affect others insures your culpability. sinner.

you have to earn your way to the Everlasting. that book will do nothing for you, for that you are correct.

Nope. God placed His spirit there. He placed His spirit in all of us. Even you.

Do you love God?

Maybe because there are like a billion of you? I mean, why do you think we arent starting threads on greek mythology? Kind of a stupid question, my man.
Your kind used to complain that Christians wouldnt leave you alone, always trying to save your soul and such

now very fee Believers in Christ care what happens to you and suddenly athiests cant leave them alone

New Topics

Forum List

Back