Adam sinned, not Eve. Why did Yahweh punish an innocent Eve?

First you falsely claimed Eve was innocent; now you falsely claim the serpent was depicted as a female.
expultion.jpg

Do those look like male boobs to you?

I know you lack the couth to do the right thing.

Regards
DL

Last edited:
The only source we all have is the Bible. That's what I'm going by.
A demonstrable lie, but why bother demonstrating it to one who lies regularly?

I could quote your bible that says that to grow your wisdom, you have to drop the bible and look elsewhere.

But again, why bother with a guy who does not even know his bible?

Regards
DL

View attachment 768265

Do those look like male boobs to you?

I know you lack the couth to do the right thing.

Regards
DL

They must be since the serpent is depicted as male (emphasis mine)...

Genesis 3

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

They must be since the serpent is depicted as male (emphasis mine)...

Genesis 3
Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
Those breasts looks like a male to you.

Ok.

Regards
DL

You were saying...?

their narrative from beginning to end is wholly without heavenly foundation - and reflects only their personal desire for servitude by their flock to worship him as the intermediary to the heavens by their own false claims. how would the murderer moses know the sex of the "serpent" or anyone else. as well a liar.

the crucifiers were around long before jesus ... have yet to be brought to justice and seems a new recruit is made - faun, to continue their fallacies.

their narrative from beginning to end is wholly without heavenly foundation - and reflects only their personal desire for servitude by their flock to worship him as the intermediary to the heavens by their own false claims. how would the murderer moses know the sex of the "serpent" or anyone else. as well a liar.

the crucifiers were around long before jesus ... have yet to be brought to justice and seems a new recruit is made - faun, to continue their fallacies.

So you're saying GreatestIam was just flat out lying when he/she declared the serpent is depicted as a female. I can agree with that.

Thanks for the selfy.

Remain too stupid to recognize a male from a female.

You show you are a Christian liar and that is good enough for me.

Regards
DL

I showed you the Bible depicts the serpent as male...

And I showed you men could have boobs, so your idiocy that the serpent is depicted as a female based on a painting was nonsensical.

I can do no more than to lead you to the trough.

Forum List

Back