Adam Schiff's Jig is Up! Woo Hippity Hoo!

It will be interesting when Trump rolls 65-35 to see will the libs at that point admit their errors or will they demand an investigation into how Trump with the Russians instituted behavior control.

How do you protect the WB from intimidation and retaliation, without anonymity silly one...?

How do you encourage WB to come forward without anonymity?

How many of the other 17 WB complaints the IG processed this past year do you know the names of?

YOU are repeating a lie, the right wing is twisting and turning and spinning and pushing to cover for Trump' s retaliation towards the WB.... for his evil.

Something you need to consider before being a whistle blower. Your identity is not protected. You don't get to make accusations from behind a curtain.

It's all irrelevant because he doesn't meet the statues set forth to be a whistle blower anyway. They don't apply to the president. They don't apply to private conversations between the president and foreign leaders. That's why they are classified. Trump has a right to privacy without some 3rd party coming in and saying they think they might have heard something from someone else.
Yes you do get to be anonymous as a WB, to protect you from retaliation and intimidation and the IG under LAW can not reveal the WB with few exceptions, like a court order from a judge in a criminal proceeding.
NOWHERE in the statute does it state that a whistleblower identity is to remain hidden. NOWHERE

Get educated ffs. Really sucks ballz that idiots like you get to cancel my vote with your uninformed vote.
The law states the IG can not reveal them if the WB chooses to stay anonymous, with very few exceptions.
"THE IG CANNOT".

Full stop.

The IG has no authority to gag others.
what a useless and ridiculous law of protection if only the IG can't.... what kind of ''protection of anonymity'' is that....? How is others exposing it not intimidation and harassment towards the whistleblower?

I thought whistleblowers reported what was wrong at their workplace and were protected from retaliation at their workplace(often small offices where anonymity is part of the surroundings)
How this translates to POTUS and Americans not being able to know the accuser is beyond me.

Something you need to consider before being a whistle blower. Your identity is not protected. You don't get to make accusations from behind a curtain.

It's all irrelevant because he doesn't meet the statues set forth to be a whistle blower anyway. They don't apply to the president. They don't apply to private conversations between the president and foreign leaders. That's why they are classified. Trump has a right to privacy without some 3rd party coming in and saying they think they might have heard something from someone else.
Yes you do get to be anonymous as a WB, to protect you from retaliation and intimidation and the IG under LAW can not reveal the WB with few exceptions, like a court order from a judge in a criminal proceeding.
NOWHERE in the statute does it state that a whistleblower identity is to remain hidden. NOWHERE

Get educated ffs. Really sucks ballz that idiots like you get to cancel my vote with your uninformed vote.
The law states the IG can not reveal them if the WB chooses to stay anonymous, with very few exceptions.
"THE IG CANNOT".

Full stop.

what a useless and ridiculous law of protection if only the IG can't.... what kind of ''protection of anonymity'' is that....? How is others exposing it not intimidation and harassment towards the whistleblower?
Ask CNN about their demanding manafort juror names n addresses so they could harass them.

Missed your rage there.

"THE IG CANNOT".

Full stop.

Still waiting for you to demonstrate that the ICIG or the intel committee have jurisdiction over presidential diplomatic phone calls. I can't find it anywhere, how about YOU?????

One may as well try to look for the humor in this embarrassing mess.

I flipped back and forth last night during halftime between Fox and MSNBC.

Fox: "They have nothing!" MSNBC: "They have everything!"

Alternate universes. Try to laugh.

yet both can’t be true. The real lesson here is you have no free press. You have propaganda outlets of Pravda proportions.
Or, more likely, they're both comically biased, blatantly myopic, intellectually dishonest, and playing their viewers for fools.
One can be biased and still be HONEST or present facts.
One can not be deceptive and still be honest and their facts are often mixed with falsehoods
Avoiding facts is also deceptive and dishonest.

How about the media’s new job...colluding to keep information away from the public?

“A TV source told us later on Wednesday that the woman was let go from CBS, after ABC execs alerted the rival network.
ABC sources confirmed to us that they’d informed counterparts at CBS about the staffer “as a courtesy.”

https://pagesix.com/2019/11/07/cbs-...586.392943526.1572975853-533753411.1572302399
Take the owners from these uncontrollable scions of lies for inability to control the criminal element associated with calumny and pull their public media licenses. This nation needs to be rid of the concept of getting bad results for the American public from issuing false narratives. I read somewhere today that the country of Canada does not allow newscasters to lie to the public. If that is true, we need to know how that system works.

"THE IG CANNOT".

Full stop.

There is no rule against intimidation or harrassment. Just ask any Republican.

Yeah, except the guy didn't just go to the IG, did he? No one, outside the IG, has any obligation to keep the guys name quiet. Nothing in the law can tie the hand of reporters if they know his name.

Y'all have sure made excuses for outting the guy, because you know what you've done. You know what you've sentenced him to and you're glad of it, but you'll hide from taking any responsibility for it at the same time.
Bullies. Nothing but bullies.
"Y'all have sure made excuses for outting the guy, because you know what you've done. You know what you've sentenced him to and you're glad of it, but you'll hide from taking any responsibility for it at the same time.
Bullies. Nothing but bullies."​

A bully is a Democrat operative who asks around where the Congressional Republicans are practicing for their baseball game, takes a gun and a list on who to shoot, hangs around until he finds Scalise, the House Majority Whip, and proceeds to shoot him several times until he falls and undercover cops start shooting him after he has injured several Republicans.

That's a Goddamn bully, madam.
No, that's a murderer.

Aaaaannnndddd.....if no other argument seems to be working, try hiding behind the Constitution.
Annnnnnnd.,.........your side needs to learn how to use it...........

What does the 6th say................hmmmmm..............

Congress isn't a real court room..........and is currently a laughing stock of the world.............you are too blind to see it..........

This is a setup after years of attempts.........and here you go with your panties in a wad that no one is buying your BS.

It is DOA at the Senate...........plans are to dismiss as soon as it shows up.
Well, it's great to know that the Republican Senate has already made up its mind, in a strictly partisan move, without so much as considering any evidence. That's what I like, open minds.
They don't see jack squat in the phone call................and it is known the whistle blower is a Dem wack job anyways...........

Schiff got caught already helping plot it.............For a set up attempt........the Dem party really sucks at it.

And ok.............away from your panties........lol..........nice response........lol
For about the billionth time, Schiff did not get "caught" helping to plot it or set it up. OMG. The whistleblower went to the committee staff because the whistleblower works in Washington for Washington and so he knows who would end up with this baby in the end. So he asked and they told him where to file it, which was not with them.
Schiff was not there. Schiff probably got told as an interesting fyi that it might be coming. The rest is pure made up baloney.

Still waiting on you to show where the ICIG or the intel committee, for that matter, has jurisdiction over presidential diplomatic phone calls.

Office of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community’s Statement on Processing of Whistleblower Complaints (September 30, 2019)
The Office of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (ICIG) processes complaints or information with respect to alleged urgent concerns in accordance with the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act (ICWPA) and the ICIG’s authorizing statute. With respect to the whistleblower complaint received by the ICIG on August 12, 2019, the ICIG processed and reviewed the complaint in accordance with the law.
https://www.dni.gov/files/ICIG/Docu...on Processing of Whistleblower Complaints.pdf

It's his job.

"THE IG CANNOT".

Full stop.

There is no rule against intimidation or harrassment. Just ask any Republican.
Try asking any republican that's on the committee that wrote the whistleblower protection law on the books now.... they will tell you otherwise. It defeats the whole purpose of the law, if any congressman can expose a whistleblower.... there may not be a rule on it, but it is expected of them...

Last edited:

This is a comment at the bottom of your link from a poster, can you answer her? Can you quote the line in her testimony that was contradicted by her emails?

I would love if one of the Trump cultists who keep claiming she committed perjury would actually quote the line in her testimony that was contradicted by the emails. In fact, if you actually READ the transcript of her deposition, you'd see that the emails match her testimony perfectly. Here is a quick summary of what she said in her deposition per the transcript linked in this article: 1) She received an email from a congressional staffer, whom she knew personally from working together at the State Department, on her personal email requesting a meeting, which Yovanovitch assumed was to talk about her exit from Ukraine. 2) She forwarded the request to the State Department to handle. 3) She received a follow-up email from the staffer asking her who then she should contact regarding the meeting request, which Yovanovitch didn't reply to because she believed the State Department was going to be contacting the staffer directly.

Here is what the emails show: 1) She received an email from a congressional staffer requesting a meeting. 2) She sent a quick reply letting the staffer know she had forwarded the request to the State Department. 3) She received a follow-up email asking who then the staffer should contact regarding the meeting, which Yovanovitch didn't reply to. The emails actually confirm her testimony, not contradict it.

:woohoo:

Adam Schiff's whistleblower is nothing but a DNC Hack who hates Donald Trump more than Schrzok and his Galpal combined! In case you're into the Big Three MSM Stations, the truth will set you free from them here:

Partisan obfuscator Schiff needs to book a one-way to his beloved Russia! :lmao:

He is not a whistle blower
He is the Democratic Party's inside political spy
They are trying to protect him by calling him a whistle blower.

Last edited:
:woohoo:

Adam Schiff's whistleblower is nothing but a DNC Hack who hates Donald Trump more than Schrzok and his Galpal combined! In case you're into the Big Three MSM Stations, the truth will set you free from them here:

Partisan obfuscator Schiff needs to book a one-way to his beloved Russia! :lmao:

Does anyone else have problem playing the whole video? Mine goes for 2 seconds only.

I am really anxious to see what that person's reply is going to be.....but I have my suspicions it will be something like "Trump won, deal with it libtards"

What person's reply to what? I'm interested but not following...

Mebelle claimed that ABC or CBS outed the whistleblower, which is not true..and you have presented evidence of such....

Just curious to see what that person's reply will be …..

Bullies?
ABC is a bully, or was it NBC, that originally outed this fellow?
A few other of 'news agencies' outed this poor fellow also.
Do your homework, stop acting uneducated.

I questioned 'who was the bully'?

Real Clear Politics published the WB name.

https://www.realclearinvestigations...biden_brennan_dnc_oppo_researcher_120996.html

So, Real Clear Politics is the original 'bully'.

Actually, the NY Times is the original 'bully' , but I can't link the NYT cause it has a paywall.
The NYT did not name him. They described him as a CIA guy, etc. I don't have a subscription to the NYT either but this article came up for me (it's short).
Why The Times Published Details of the Whistle-Blower’s Identity

"THE IG CANNOT".

Full stop.

There is no such thing as "protection of anonymity" when it comes to being a federal whistle blower. You made that up.

I am really anxious to see what that person's reply is going to be.....but I have my suspicions it will be something like "Trump won, deal with it libtards"

Mebelle claimed that ABC or CBS outed the whistleblower, which is not true..and you have presented evidence of such....

Bullies?

https://www.realclearinvestigations...biden_brennan_dnc_oppo_researcher_120996.html

Actually, the NY Times is the original 'bully' , but I can't link the NYT cause it has a paywall.
The NYT did not name him. They described him as a CIA guy, etc. I don't have a subscription to the NYT either but this article came up for me (it's short).
Schiff named him in a report also.

Fox News’ Jesse Watters: Impeachment ‘Boring’ So Far, ‘Not a Sexy Scandal,’ Americans Don’t Care About Ukraine

Bullies?

Schiff named him in a report also.
Schiff's staff missed redacting his name in a piece of documentation somewhere--it was an accident. I thought we weren't going to argue about this?

Forum List

Back