Adam Schiff's Jig is Up! Woo Hippity Hoo!

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
:woohoo:

Adam Schiff's whistleblower is nothing but a DNC Hack who hates Donald Trump more than Schrzok and his Galpal combined! In case you're into the Big Three MSM Stations, the truth will set you free from them here:

Partisan obfuscator Schiff needs to book a one-way to his beloved Russia! :lmao:

Whistle blower protections = protection from retribution.

Whistle blower protections =/= identity protection
yea, all those upset at how this would affect future whistle blowers, well i didn't see a one for the former CBS employee fired for helping out a story that was uncovered.

this is why i don't go for the emotional play anymore. its a 1 way sucker bet.

That Tucker Carlson guy is one of the American television's biggest political propagandist hacks. He has no credibility and is one of the last people for referring anyone else to being a hack. His specialty is brainwashing and scamming dupes, suckers, and lemmings.

One may as well try to look for the humor in this embarrassing mess.

I flipped back and forth last night during halftime between Fox and MSNBC.

Fox: "They have nothing!" MSNBC: "They have everything!"

Alternate universes. Try to laugh.

One is right and the other is wrong.
If Schiff really had something solid to begin with, this would have been over by now.
Schiff keeps looking ,so far nothing but hearsay, false theories and assumptions.

That Tucker Carlson guy is one of the American television's biggest political propagandist hacks. He has no credibility and is one of the last people for referring anyone else to being a hack. His specialty is brainwashing and scamming dupes, suckers, and lemmings.
pissed off he may be taking your job at all those adjectives?

One may as well try to look for the humor in this embarrassing mess.

I flipped back and forth last night during halftime between Fox and MSNBC.

Fox: "They have nothing!" MSNBC: "They have everything!"

Alternate universes. Try to laugh.

One is right and the other is wrong.
If Schiff really had something solid to begin with, this would have been over by now.
Schiff keeps looking ,so far nothing but hearsay, false theories and assumptions.
We'll see.

Aw, the truth hurts bad enough to throw bombs, hm:
De debil made 'em do it! >>>:19::blowup::19: <<< Yep, it was de debil all right!​

A federal agency violates the Whistleblower Protection Act if agency authorities take (or threaten to take) retaliatory personnel action against any employee or applicant because of disclosure of information by that employee or applicant.

The end

Whistleblower Protection Act - Wikipedia

Last edited:
:woohoo:

Adam Schiff's whistleblower is nothing but a DNC Hack who hates Donald Trump more than Schrzok and his Galpal combined! In case you're into the Big Three MSM Stations, the truth will set you free from them here:

Partisan obfuscator Schiff needs to book a one-way to his beloved Russia! :lmao:

Yep,
Crazy eyes has zero credibility and appeal.... fact

lol
Of course whistleblowers deserve protection but that does not include their identity... If they are a progressive they cannot be trusted

yea, all those upset at how this would affect future whistle blowers, well i didn't see a one for the former CBS employee fired for helping out a story that was uncovered.

The purpose for the WB program for Government employees filing a complaint with the IG and A protection is to encourage WB to come forward within the Intel agency's IG, and not with reporters.

I know of no WB protection law other than the 1st Amendment... for reporters....

The reporter being fired by her or his company is outside of the whistle blower law for gvt employees. That gives gvt employee protection IF THEY do it by the RULES.

The purpose for the WB program for Government employees filing a complaint with the IG and A protection is to encourage WB to come forward within the Intel agency's IG, and not with reporters.

I know of no WB protection law other than the 1st Amendment... for reporters....

The reporter being fired by her or his company is outside of the whistle blower law for gvt employees. That gives gvt employee protection IF THEY do it by the RULES.
the rules you and far too many love to make up as you go?

please continue on with your useless existence of a day without me.

lol
Of course whistleblowers deserve protection but that does not include their identity... If they are a progressive they cannot be trusted

WB protection has always protected their identity if the IG determines such, in order to protect them from intimidation from those being reported on ...retaliation...

And to ENCOURAGE whistleblowers to come forward to report, waste, fraud, and abuse.

the rules you and far too many love to make up as you go?

please continue on with your useless existence of a day without me.
What are you talking about Mr Grumpy?

You brought up a reporter, which had noting at all to do with the whistle blower law for govt employees that file their complaints with the IG????

How can a Democrat hack be a whistleblower, pray tell? Because Adam Schiff keeps his name a secret for over a year before he strikes like the snake that he is? :lmao:
B, how would you feel if you were working in government for ten, fifteen years and the current administration was Democrats and one of them was doing something illegal, but when you reported them under the whistleblower act, you were completely laughed out of town and discredited because you are a conservative?
Would that seem fair to you?
Only conservatives have a say in what is right or wrong now? All others will be ignored or worse?

lol
The IG determines whistle blowers complaints for being credible or not.

If the complaint is not credible after the IG investigates it, the complaint is dismissed by the IG.

The IG found this WB Complaint CREDIBLE and Urgent.

Whistleblower protections do not cover reporters. Protections for reporters was written into the constitution and it doesn't cover getting fired.

Forum List

Back