Actual video of the Sterling shooting, where you can see what is happening...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
In this video you can see what is going on.......and you can see the officer pulling the gun out of the guys pocket.......this is from in front of the car where the officers are and you see the shots fired....

Watch the video......much clearer and shows the entire encounter...

This New Video Of Dalton Sterling's Death Creates Questions, Not Answers

A second cell phone video has emerged to provide an alternate angle of the seconds before and after Alton Sterling was shot by Baton Rouge Police officers. The video was presumably captured by convenience store owner Abduallah Muflahi, who claimed to be just “two feet” (in actually, probably 10-15 feet away) when the struggle and shooting occurred.

The video’s new angle provides us with some tantalizing new clues, but no definitive answers.

To conclusively capture whether Sterling was attempting to reach for the gun in his right pocket, we would need to be able to to see Mr. Sterling’s right arm and in specific his hand.

Unfortunately, in the low-quality cell phone video from a car in the parking lot (screep cap below), most of Mr. Sterling’s torso, including his entire right side, is obscured by the front bumper of the silver car.

The press should never run things like this until they have been fully scrutinized. I am so tired of these things being publicized. We don't know the full context. Shame on the media for this, where is their editorial staff? And top of it, liberal media uses junk like this to make political hay, and it's disgusting, their lack of integrity.

Sounds like the cop yells "Hands off" just before he shoots him.

Likely got a hold of the gun.

Could be in the struggle his hand went to his pocket but without intent on the gun...could be he reached for the gun on instinct...could be the cop shot out of his adrenaline rush.....

The court will show us...till then, the black lies matter should sit down, hands down, and shut up....

In this video you can see what is going on.......and you can see the officer pulling the gun out of the guys pocket.......this is from in front of the car where the officers are and you see the shots fired....

Watch the video......much clearer and shows the entire encounter...

This New Video Of Dalton Sterling's Death Creates Questions, Not Answers

A second cell phone video has emerged to provide an alternate angle of the seconds before and after Alton Sterling was shot by Baton Rouge Police officers. The video was presumably captured by convenience store owner Abduallah Muflahi, who claimed to be just “two feet” (in actually, probably 10-15 feet away) when the struggle and shooting occurred.

The video’s new angle provides us with some tantalizing new clues, but no definitive answers.

To conclusively capture whether Sterling was attempting to reach for the gun in his right pocket, we would need to be able to to see Mr. Sterling’s right arm and in specific his hand.

Unfortunately, in the low-quality cell phone video from a car in the parking lot (screep cap below), most of Mr. Sterling’s torso, including his entire right side, is obscured by the front bumper of the silver car.
Just another killer cop story to take everyone off of Hillary.

New riots and more Black Lives Matter bullshit.

Except he didnt. The cop also yelled Get on the ground after shooting him 3 times. Then shot him 3 more times.

I guess since the cop said so the illusion that he was on the ground already is all in our collective minds.

Except he didnt. The cop also yelled Get on the ground after shooting him 3 times. Then shot him 3 more times.

I guess since the cop said so the illusion that he was on the ground already is all in our collective minds.

Yeah.....and that was off camera......you do know that bullets aren't death rays..right......? He may have still been struggling after he was shot, trying to get up.....twit.

Moron...study actual fights.....then you might understand what can happen...

Massad Ayoob: Gunfighting Fact vs. Fiction

Even severe wounds may not seriously disable a committed combatant. I have had the privilege of meeting many hero cops who have survived hellacious gunfight injuries and gone on to prevail. One is Stacy Lim of the LAPD. She was shot in the heart with a .357 Mag revolver at the opening of her encounter. She returned fire with her Beretta 9mm, killing her antagonist with four solid hits out of the four she fired. She recovered to return to full duty, and today is one of the nation’s most respected police firearms instructors. Another is Officer Jared Reston of Jacksonville, Florida. He was shot in the face at point-blank range by a gunman armed with a .45 ACP who then fired six more bullets into Reston when he fell. Jared returned fire from the ground with his Glock .40. He killed the assailant and recovered to return to patrol and SWAT duty.

These were the good guys and gals. But the bad guys can be just as resilient, and we would all do well to remember that it took Stacy four dead-on hits to drop her opponent, and Jared had to shoot his would-be murderer seven times before the guy stopped trying to kill him.

I'm still not convinced either way. Until a video shows the ENTIRE encounter, I will wait to draw a conclusion.
Hopefully the town doesn't burn tonight, and the residents wait for a thorough investigation.

I'm still not convinced either way. Until a video shows the ENTIRE encounter, I will wait to draw a conclusion.
Hopefully the town doesn't burn tonight, and the residents wait for a thorough investigation.
Too late the party has already started.

Yeah.....and that was off camera......you do know that bullets aren't death rays..right......? He may have still been struggling after he was shot, trying to get up.....twit.

Theres a difference between possible and probable

Yep....and we will see with the investigation...

Yeah sure...An Investigation. We know how thats going to turn out.

He reach for his gun while struggling with police. He was then shot by police. Case closed.

Civil Rights Division of Justice Department will go on another useless witch hunt.

Civil Rights Division of Justice Department will go on another useless witch hunt.

You're right. They should at least stop the dog and pony show and just announce they'll be free instead. Save everyone some time and just say "Cops thought something and thats it".

Done and they can stop pretending to "investigate".

You're right. They should at least stop the dog and pony show and just announce they'll be free instead. Save everyone some time and just say "Cops thought something and thats it".

What do you want? Take a first responder who protects and serves and hang him? Why don't you try being a cop for awhile.

What do you want? Take a first responder who protects and serves and hang him? Why don't you try being a cop for awhile.

I want you to stop being a dick. I dont have to try being a cop no more than you have to try being Obama to have an opinion. You're out of steam. Bye stupid

I want you to stop being a dick. I dont have to try being a cop no more than you have to try being Obama to have an opinion. You're out of steam. Bye stupid
I want you to start opening your eyes before you jump all over our law enforcement officers.

Forum List

Back