Case Closed Says Lynch

boo hoo for the haters who put party over country for political witch hunts.

oooh corruption the usa is rigged oh my

Lynch from other FBI knew where the investigation would go. Comey was told Lynch would accept the findings, but no competent prosecutor would be allowed to take the case, only the worst that could be found so th case would be lost. Out come the same, no prosecutor could take the case and win.

Obama knew before hand so he would not have traveled to support Hillary.

Comey all but said she was guilty but he also knew the case would not be successful in court, which is why he stated it the way he did.

There is coincidence and there is staged fix.

Clinton email investigation to be closed with no criminal charges, Lynch announces | Fox News

Now who would have guessed this outcome? ROFLMAO.

Can you spell corruption?

The investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server will be closed with no criminal charges, Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced Wednesday.
Looks like she followed her promise to let the FBI decide

Maybe you would be happier if Fox News got to decide
See? It's not the FBI's job to decide now is it?

The final jury will vote in November and there is nothing Lynch or Obama can do about it.
Damn skippy they will

Hillary will win in a landslide

I know you hope so, but I don't see that corporate shill Hillary winning. Not only did Comey tell us she was incompetent and a liar, he made everything look "fixed". You should have supported Bernie, like I did. Now, you're stuck with Hillary.

Clinton email investigation to be closed with no criminal charges, Lynch announces | Fox News

The investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server will be closed with no criminal charges, Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced Wednesday.

What is wrong with you guys? Did you listen to Comey's speech? Take Fox, CNN, Republican, Democrat etc. out of it. How can you listen to that list of lies and still be unwilling to see an issue? I'm not asking you to switch sides but WTH? Is this really who you want to be president? She is the very embodiment of the 1% crowd that Liberals seem to hate (as long as they are conservative 1%'ers).

Comey and Lynch testify to the House and the Senate tomorrow.

Comey has his agents going through Jason Chaffetz's life with a fine tooth comb. He is the chair of the House committee.

See? It's not the FBI's job to decide now is it?

Can't have it both ways can you?

Where was the rightwing outrage to have Lynch decide four days ago?

Comey was the sacrificial lamb. Lynch was assured she could keep her job if the bitch Hillary was elected. The fix was in. I don't know how much money Bill offered Lynch on the Tarmac.

What is wrong with you guys? Did you listen to Comey's speech? Take Fox, CNN, Republican, Democrat etc. out of it. How can you listen to that list of lies and still be unwilling to see an issue? I'm not asking you to switch sides but WTH? Is this really who you want to be president? She is the very embodiment of the 1% crowd that Liberals seem to hate (as long as they are conservative 1%'ers).
Damned private email user

Forum List

Back