Activist fired for being proud of her heritage and being a reporter

IMG_1400.GIF

From the comment section: 'Nut job loses nut job.' :lol:

More power to her! Unfortunately employers can fire people for any or no reason. Better to just smile at work and keep your private life and beliefs private.

More power to her! Unfortunately employers can fire people for any or no reason. Better to just smile at work and keep your private life and beliefs private.
Companies who bank on their public image regularly fire people who make them look bad, sports teams especially make people sign contracts expressly stating that racist comments in public are a fireable offense. This stupid person knew this and did it anyway, on the bright side Breitbart can hire her to do their sports reporting. Do they have a sports section?

Indeed. I don't have to worry about it because I am stay at home father therefore can't be fired. I still don't put ANY info that helps people attack my wife's job or anything. I don't allow people to see my FB profile and don't use my real name on twitter.

I'm retired/disabled. Now I get to have opinions and express them! Life is good (if somewhat painful).

LOL 4 replies from the usual Anti White scum that are on ignore. LMAO!

Not anti white . Anti racist .

Then are being anti-black or anti-whatever isn't also racist?
I think your own racism is showing.

Huh ?

No one would give a shit if she's running around as miss Irish or daughters of Italy or whatever . Thats celebrating heritage.

The only thing she is celebrating is her hatred of others .

"Phillies' "Pistachio Girl" Fired For Being A White Nationalist"

LOL 4 replies from the usual Anti White scum that are on ignore. LMAO!

Not anti white . Anti racist .

Then are being anti-black or anti-whatever isn't also racist?
I think your own racism is showing.

Huh ?

No one would give a shit if she's running around as miss Irish or daughters of Italy or whatever . Thats celebrating heritage.

The only thing she is celebrating is her hatred of others .

She is proud to be White and proud to be a Nationalist. So am I. Where is the hatred you claim to see? Are you racist? Or a race baiter?

Companies who bank on their public image regularly fire people who make them look bad, sports teams especially make people sign contracts expressly stating that racist comments in public are a fireable offense. This stupid person knew this and did it anyway, on the bright side Breitbart can hire her to do their sports reporting. Do they have a sports section?
No...Breitbart is hard news....

Forum List

Back