Abraham Lincoln: Alternative History?

My Great, Great, Great Grandfather was a Confederate soldier. He fought at Olustee and Cold Harbor. Both those battles were to stop an invasion of Yankee shit.

He was a non slave owning Libertarian doing farming and ranching He wrote almost 200 letters while serving in the 9th Florida Regiment.

In those letters he wrote about the reasons he joined the Army and fought for Florida and the Confederacy.

My assignment to you is go read his letters. They are in the library at the University of Florida. That way you can understand the reasons why he joined the Army and fought. That way you won't be so ignorant of real History. It will help you pull your Libtard head out of your Moon Bat ass and you won't sound like a hateful ignorant uneducated Libtard asshole.

So they guy who constantly gets on here and screams about "Filthy negroes" is arguing his ancestors weren't racist when they tried to destroy the union? Really!

The problem here is that the non-slave owners still fought because they could not stand the thought of blacks being equals.

Understandable, they were convinced that when freed, the black would retaliate for decades of oppression and torture.

So they guy who constantly gets on here and screams about "Filthy negroes" is arguing his ancestors weren't racist when they tried to destroy the union? Really!

The problem here is that the non-slave owners still fought because they could not stand the thought of blacks being equals.

Understandable, they were convinced that when freed, the black would retaliate for decades of oppression and torture.
Here's a clue for you, moron: No one in the Union thought blacks were equals.They had laws to keep blacks out of their states, and that discriminated in blacks in other ways. Many of the union states had slavery.

You're such a dumb fuck.

Uh, yeah, I've got a degree in history, thanks for asking.

Lincoln's policies were great, which is why we live in the united states and not one of the successor states after the union completely collapsed.
You don't have shit. lol you're dumber than your fellow fag Unkotare.

Did you do what I assigned you to do?

If not shut the fuck up you ignorant Moon Bat asshole. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

One of the things that is always left out of Jr High School text books written by the winners.

President Buchanan had understood that the issue of US facilities in the seceding states could be a tripping point for hostilities.

He established a truce with states like South Carolina.

The truce was that the the US Federal facilities were not to be used for military operations against the seceding states. In return the states would not attack the facilities. The facilities were allowed to get non military supplies like food and medical locally.

The truce held until that asshole Lincoln was inaugurated. Within a couple of days the shithead sent a contracted military supply shpt to Ft Sumter in the hopes of igniting hostiles. He did it without consulting his cabinet or Congress. He started the goddamn war. He used that an excuse to start the war.

However, Ft Sumter was always a red herring. Nobody was killed by hostile action and the fort really belonged to the people of Charleston. Hardly a reason to start a war that resulted in a million deaths and the economic destruction of a third of the country.

The real war started when that shithead Lincoln sent an army across the Potomac River to kill Americans and to take their arms away from them.

Lincoln raised his regiments to invade and kill Americans. Davis raised his regiments to defend against the murderous invasion.

Funny how we never got the truth in the Jr High School History books, written by the winners, isn't it?

Funny how these uneducated stupid hate filled Moon Bats don't know any more about History than they know about Economics, Biology, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution, isn't it?

Secession was never an act of war.

The act of war was that shithead Lincoln undoing the truce that had been established and of course sending that army of filthjy Union thugs into Virginia to kill Americans.

Shitheads like Lincoln thought that joining a friggin Union was a suicide pact that could never be undone. Even for signatory states to the Declaration Independence.

His lack of the ability to deal with the economic issues that caused the secession was a major lack of leadership and resulted in a major war but yet stupid confused people in this country erected a memorial to the asshole. How fucking stupid was that?

Lincoln was the villain in the war.

Lincoln was a threat to the South's way of life and if assination didn't work then war might. I still cannot really understand why all those poor southernors would give their life to maintain that way of life that, to me, was only great for the wealthy. Are people just that easily led?

"That way of life" wasn't just an economic system or a social construct. No, it was a Religious Sacrament. God's Ordained Plan for the African Race. To fight in the defense of slavery was to do The Lord's Work.

The British and French would have controlled the seas, recognized the South, and kept the South armed and fed.

There would have been two American nations.

Read Turtledove's what-if novels on that scenario.

No, the European powers did stay out of the war. Support for the Confederacy may have existed amongst some of the British aristocracy and the upper classes in France, the Confederacy had zero support among the working classes, you know, the ones who would have filled the rank and file of whatever force sent in support of the Confederacy.

Last edited:
In other words, you're afraid to do a thing.

Why a spineless turd.
Do you honestly think anyone anywhere is afraid of YOU, pathetic, anti-American wannabe anarchist? You're a joke, and if you had even a shred of the courage of your convictions you would have gotten the fuck out of my country long ago.

Do you honestly think anyone anywhere is afraid of YOU, pathetic, anti-American wannabe anarchist? You're a joke, and if you had even a shred of the courage of your convictions you would have gotten the fuck out of my country long ago.
Sorry, turd, but that doesn't take any courage. Why would I leave the country because you tell me too?

..... Why would I leave the country because you tell me too?
You would leave a country you hate if you had any balls whatsoever. You don't. You're just another empty mouth on the internet. You're nothing.

Forum List

Back