About USMB and it’s status as a “conservative(?) Board” etc.

I suppose I was unclear. I contend that since they can’t silence their opponents here at USMB, they see this place as being outrageously conservative. Any place that even tolerated conservative discourse “must be” conservatively biased.

But their anger also stems from the fact that since there is no suppression of conservative speech, here, it follows that some actual debate does take place. And as a consequence of THAT, they do tend to get their “arguments” smashed to smithereens on a very regular basis. So yeah. They’re mad about losing and they’re mad about being exposed in the process, too.
"Their anger"... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I am not a lair. You liar.

And since I’m not the liar, unless you’re in the room, my looking in the mirror would help me see the liar.

If you are in the room, get out.
My, you certainly get offended when confronted with the truth. A sure sign of a liar, but then that is you.

I read recently (during a rather recent one week vacation) that some folks consider USMB to be both very poorly moderated AND a conservative board.

I have to say, I think they’re wrong.

I consider this board a particularly safe haven for liberal nonsense. Sure, it’s not like the insane Democrap Underground or the daily kos (whateverthefuck that might mean). Libs do get pushback here. Maybe that’s why they don’t like it and consider it a “conservative” board. They prefer group-think style orthodoxy. Silly libs.

And the moderation here ain’t too bad, despite my oft expressed concerns about certain stupid very very stupid rules like “Zone 1” protection for racist threads. Oh, and this penchant mods have for “cleaning up” threads. 🙄

I’m not going to use this forum to start a poll. Just wondering. Who actually believes that this Board is overly represented by conservatives? I see many. But I see oceans of liberals too.
I consider it a 'conservative' board since it seems the majority of the posters that I see are on the Right. I'm not so that is why I'm here. I have no interest in people agreeing with me, I prefer to be challenged and, to varying degrees, that is what I get here. The juvenile name-calling I can do without.

I read recently (during a rather recent one week vacation) that some folks consider USMB to be both very poorly moderated AND a conservative board.

I have to say, I think they’re wrong.

I consider this board a particularly safe haven for liberal nonsense. Sure, it’s not like the insane Democrap Underground or the daily kos (whateverthefuck that might mean). Libs do get pushback here. Maybe that’s why they don’t like it and consider it a “conservative” board. They prefer group-think style orthodoxy. Silly libs.

And the moderation here ain’t too bad, despite my oft expressed concerns about certain stupid very very stupid rules like “Zone 1” protection for racist threads. Oh, and this penchant mods have for “cleaning up” threads. 🙄

I’m not going to use this forum to start a poll. Just wondering. Who actually believes that this Board is overly represented by conservatives? I see many. But I see oceans of liberals too.

There's only 2 or 3 actual Liberal posters each of whom runs 20 sock accounts a day

My, you certainly get offended when confronted with the truth. A sure sign of a liar, but then that is you.
No evidence of that, you liar, since you don’t speak the truth.

Besides which, you tedious asshole, I was mocking your illiteracy. But that’s just you probing that your stupid as well as being a liar.

All of which goes to show that this place does tolerate libtards. So, you Ramon REMAIN free to speak your stupidity and even to lie. But lying is wrong. So maybe consider not lying for once. Give truth and honesty a chance.

Or, gfy. Either way. 👍

Last edited:
I remember when someone here admitted they were a trolling Poe. :eusa_whistle:

Nevermore!

maxresdefault.jpg

The one thing about that test is that it asks generalities.

The leftists here are almost all completely interchangeable since they are all just conforming to groupthink rather than evaluating the world according to principles

About all most of them know in this world is what team they are on.
"generalities" as you put it is what keeps it the "smallest"; or easiest, or quickest, etc.
Individual interpretation can be used and adjust the score. Also, the website will provide some other details on the questions, and test structure.
Net result is that there is more than just Left or Right in how to view "politics".

Besides which, you tedious asshole, I was mocking your illiteracy. But that’s just you probing that your stupid as well as being a liar.

All of which goes to show that this place does tolerate libtards. So, you Ramon free to speak your stupidity and even to lie. But lying is wrong. So maybe consider not lying for once. Give truth and honesty a chance.

Or, gfy. Either way. 👍
"Their anger"? Alrighty then.

All of which goes to show that this place does tolerate libtards. So, you Ramon free to speak your stupidity and even to lie. But lying is wrong. So maybe consider not lying for once. Give truth and honesty a chance.

Or, gfy. Either way. 👍
You ever consider taking your own advice?

Obviously not since you continue to spew your stupidity and lies here.

BTW, try spellcheck.

Forum List

Back