About USMB and it’s status as a “conservative(?) Board” etc.

Curious to know how you would define Conservative within the USA political spectrum.

For others reading here;
The World's Smallest Political Quiz is a ten question educational quiz, designed primarily to be more accurate than the one-dimensional "left–right" or "liberal–conservative" political spectrum by providing a two-dimensional representation. The Quiz is composed of two parts: a diagram of a political map; and a series of 10 short questions designed to help viewers quickly score themselves and others on that map.

The 10 questions are divided into two groups, economic and personal, of five questions each. The answers to the questions can be Agree, Maybe or Disagree. Twenty points are given for an Agree, ten points for a Maybe, and zero for Disagree. The scores are added for each group and can be zero to one hundred. These two numbers are then plotted on the diamond-shaped chart and the result displays the political group that agrees most with the quiz taker. The map consist of two dimensions: Progressive – Moderate – Conservative and Libertarian – Moderate – Authoritarian. If you Score 100 you are plotted in the top as Libertarian, if you score 0 you are plotted on the bottom as Authoritarian, if you score 100 at personal, and 0 at economic you are placed as Progressive to the left, and vice versa if you score 0 at personal and 100 at economic you are placed at the right as conservative. If you score 50 or both you are placed in the middle as Moderate. The edges for Moderate goes at between 35 and 65 on each scale.

The quiz was designed primarily for an American audience designed by the non-partisan libertarian organization Advocates for Self Government and published on a web page of that organization.[1] The quiz was created by Marshall Fritz, and associates the quiz-taker with one of five categories: libertarian, left-liberal, centrist, right-conservative, or statist.
~~~~~~~~

World's Smallest Political Quiz | Advocates for Self-Government

Take the famous World's Smallest Political Quiz, the fastest, smallest, and most accurate political quiz online. Taken by over 25 million people, the Quiz will map your results beyond the traditional left vs right political spectrum.
Left-Right-Outdated-4-1-scaled.jpg

I said that SS should not be privatized which hurt the economic score.

1660937973986.png

Democrats like this will shut down any site like this they can't control if they get the power.

A vote for Democrats is a vote for censorship
Right. It's all and only about power: the ones who have it now desperate to keep it and willing to do any crime to keep it for themselves. It doesn't matter who did anything or what it was: what matters is, are they enemies of the Democrats. If so, they'll be destroyed, if the Dems can make that happen. This is the whole explanation for 8/8 and 1/6 ---- Dems trying to destroy their political rivals.

So the article is lying about Republicans wanting to censor stuff?

LOL. "Grooming".

iu
Why is pedo Peter's people hiding the client list?

If trump was on it, you know it would be leaked.

Still no excuse for Democrats providing kids with sexually explicit material aimed at promoting sex acts they want the kids to engage in when they are older.

I read recently (during a rather recent one week vacation) that some folks consider USMB to be both very poorly moderated AND a conservative board.

I have to say, I think they’re wrong.

I consider this board a particularly safe haven for liberal nonsense. Sure, it’s not like the insane Democrap Underground or the daily kos (whateverthefuck that might mean). Libs do get pushback here. Maybe that’s why they don’t like it and consider it a “conservative” board. They prefer group-think style orthodoxy. Silly libs.

And the moderation here ain’t too bad, despite my oft expressed concerns about certain stupid very very stupid rules like “Zone 1” protection for racist threads. Oh, and this penchant mods have for “cleaning up” threads. 🙄

I’m not going to use this forum to start a poll. Just wondering. Who actually believes that this Board is overly represented by conservatives? I see many. But I see oceans of liberals too.
There are a lot of American patriots here. Lefties call them 'alt-right conservatives.'

I haven’t lied. Your claim that I’ve lied is itself a lie. It’s what you do.

Admit that and we can proceed. Deny it and confirm that you’re a liar. Choose.

😎
Aw, the old I win you lose argument. Expected from a lair like you, anything to divert from the truth. As you constantly do.

BTW, since you claim to know a lie when you see it, have you looked in the mirror?

Aw, the old I win you lose argument. Expected from a lair like you, anything to divert from the truth. As you constantly do.

BTW, since you claim to know a lie when you see it, have you looked in the mirror?
I am not a lair. You liar.

And since I’m not the liar, unless you’re in the room, my looking in the mirror wouldnt help me see the liar.

If you are in the room, get out.

Last edited:
Ge
Well, there you have it.

All the vast majority of you authoritarian leftists here ever do is fling your disgruntled shit all over the place and wage your stupid little culture war.

The only likes you ever get is from other posters as miserably unhappy as you
Why d
Keep lying commie

But yet bat shit crazy uppity Liberals like yourself get to spout your racist hate all the time.
Do you realize how comically hypocritical this post is?

Forum List

Back