About Memory and Aging

Old age is not as much of a problem as Our country being this disrupted by PARTY BEFOR COUNTRY.
It’s not the party before people. Its the two crime families ignoring the will of the people, while doing the bidding of the big corporations and billionaires.

Agree, but why do you support Biden then? Fuck, I really feel that today's left have been thoroughly, thoroughly brainwashed. The left are clearly leading a severe dumbing down.
Not really. What we get in here isn't representative of most dim voters. We're getting stay-at-home College pukes, the ChatGPT crowd and more than a few paid Trolls. The Washington Post, New Yawk Slimes, The Atlantic, and several others hire (very) Low-Paid Interns to troll Message Boards; and also scrub the Internet of articles they deem are defiant of The Narrative or otherwise don't meet spec.

The typical dim voter gets up in the morning, gets the kids ready for school, cooks breakfast, gets him/herself ready for work and drives to work, spends 8+ hours there, comes home, asks the kids about school, if they have time they help with homework, cooks dinner, cleans up, maybe does a load of clothes. Weekends are different in every household but -- They're all busy.

If Mom and Dad have a little time, they might tune in to the news that USED TO BE TRUSTWORTHY. It is not any longer. Which is what this whole thing is all about.

The Media are lying scum. dim voters only know, like all of us, what they're told, what they read. Mom and Dad don't have hours on end to spend digging through the rubble to find the truth.

So, a lot, REALLY a lot of dim voters are good and decent people. The media -- Is NOT. They are truly scum. Hollywood is even worse.

If the average dim voter had the time to sit down and listen, to sort through the lies of the media, they'd be just as outraged as we are.

As many of you know I have often pointed out the ridiculous things that Trump had said.

I did so to point out that both Trump and Biden show signs of having memories affected by age.

That in no way means that they have dementia or Alzheimer’s . They both exhibit signs of aging but that’s not a serious problem.

Read the above link if you consider yourself an honest and reasonable person.

It’s spot on
it is a serious problem with Potatohead.

If not the result of dementia then that was one stupid excuse for a human being.

You guys can't be serious

The U.S. economy isn't slowing down, growing 3.2% in last year's fourth quarter.
Lol. The thread is about the two fools running for potus, who have mental problems.

Must you always resort to partisanship?

Read the OP

That was pretty much the opposite of what it was saying.

NEITHER have dementia. Both exhibit normal signs of aging
Trump has always been a nut job and an asshole.

Even his fans acknowledge that.

Neither has dementia. If you know any older folks you understand that
Your source has not examined either of them, Dumbass.

The "Trump is just as bad as Biden" narrative falls flat, just like Biden often does on stairs, bikes, and sandbags.
Progs never uplift someone not a Prog. When one of their own is a screw up and it is noticeable they do the comparison game with a Republican if politics. Other times they offer up a sacrifice if an agenda is scrutinized and they are found not to clean. Thus, Cuomo and Franken were used as examples of our great Democracy with true justice.

Just another childish Tu Quoque Fallacy by dimocrap scum.

It's as far as their tiny little minds kind reach, the limits of their intellect stops around the 6th Grade, on average. Certainly never advances past the early Middle School range.

The really, really bright dims might get into the College Sophomore range of intellect but they seldom survive for long. That much power in such small brains soon overwhelms them and they fall into alcohol or drug addiction by their early 20's.
Fuckkng dope. I’m not “answering a criticism with a criticism “ moron.

Just the opposite

I’m defending both and trying to interject some sanity into the discussion

Read the OP

That was pretty much the opposite of what it was saying.

NEITHER have dementia. Both exhibit normal signs of aging

Well, I think that is just...um...it's just...well...what?

Fuckkng dope. I’m not “answering a criticism with a criticism “ moron.

Just the opposite

I’m defending both and trying to interject some sanity into the discussion
Sanity? No fucking way.

Forum List

Back