Abortion should be banned in the United States

My business is just fine.
No, your retarded ass doesn’t know how to mind your business, clearly.

If you did, you would support abortion bans.

You really should try to be less confusion when talking about minding your business when you really mean failing to do so. Communication is so much clearer when you don’t pretend it’s Opposite Day.

You really should try to be less confusion when talking about minding your business when you really mean failing to do so. Communication is so much clearer when you don’t pretend it’s Opposite Day.

Um, you are babbling, bud.

It's none of my business if a lady has an abortion.
It is none of your business if a lady has an abortion.

I just realize that when something is none of my business, I don't get involved.

How do you translate “minding your own business “ into “supporting abortion bans.”?

Basically as a male speaking, if you don’t knock her up, don’t send the government to knock on her door and tell her what to do about it.

Insanity, of course killings of other human beings are your business. Now, just learn to mind your business correctly and stop being retarded.

Fetuses aren't human beings. They are human tissue, but so is my toenail.

We don't count fetuses in the Census.
We don't count fetuses on tax forms.
We don't charge people with murder for aborting fetuses.

Fetuses aren't people.

Foster children aren't unwanted. In most cases parents are battling to get them back. There aren't many children to be adopted which is why foreign adoptions are so popular and expensive.

My step granddaughter has five children in foster care in Arizona. She has been fighting to get them back for a year. Two have already been adopted. The family has been fighting for placement. Everything denied because the state gets $30.000.per child for an adoption. You don't know the first thing about foster care.
Cool story. And then, in the real world, your step granddaughter lost the kids and can’t get them back because she is a sh1t parent, and the kids are better off in the system than with her. YOU don’t know the first thing about the foster care system, other than your hilarious anecdote

Cool story. And then, in the real world, your step granddaughter lost the kids and can’t get them back because she is a sh1t parent, and the kids are better off in the system than with her. YOU don’t know the first thing about the foster care system, other than your hilarious anecdote
The foster care system sells children to sex slavers.

That surely would work. No government funded abortions. Yay!
The government isn't funding them now, thanks to a particularly stupid law called the Hyde Amendment (Named for a fat hypocrite.)

The foster care system sells children to sex slavers.
Um, do you know how really awful a parent you have to be to get the state to take your kids?

As long as she supports herself. No problem.
And if she realizes that she can't support a kid she didn't plan to have, then into the medical waste container little globby goes.

Objectively false, imbecile.

Then when can we start claiming fetuses on our tax forms?

And if she realizes that she can't support a kid she didn't plan to have, then into the medical waste container little globby goes.
As long as little gobby is black, brown or the gobby of a couple of drug addicts it's all to the good. Just add in a little snip snip.

You thought I am against abortion didn't ya?

I refuse to get into an argument as to the merits of a family member since you CLEARLY don't know what you are talking about.

As long as little gobby is black, brown or the gobby of a couple of drug addicts it's all to the good. Just add in a little snip snip.

You thought I am against abortion didn't ya?

Oh, your hatred of people who aren't like you is well documented. You probably need help on that.

I refuse to get into an argument as to the merits of a family member since you CLEARLY don't know what you are talking about.
I know we see far more cases of "Why the hell didn't DCFS do something" than "DCFS went too far."

I know if DCFS took five kids out of a family, and started adopting them out, it must have been pretty bad. Usually, they try to keep families together.

Oh, your hatred of people who aren't like you is well documented. You probably need help on that.

I know we see far more cases of "Why the hell didn't DCFS do something" than "DCFS went too far."

I know if DCFS took five kids out of a family, and started adopting them out, it must have been pretty bad. Usually, they try to keep families together.
Abortion is working. At the end of the civil war blacks were 14% of the population. They are down to 12% today.

I refuse to get dragged into your personal discussion of my family.

Forum List

Back