Abortion rate at lowest level since Roe V Wade

All these who call abortion murder are the most profound of hypocrites. They don't really believe what they say, for if they did they would not be here blowing out unsupportable hot air. They would be out stopping the activity, or be in jail for having already tried to. They aren't, so their word is not even good enough to use as fertilizer.

Obviously, facts escape you.....
Yeah, especially when the purveyor of said "facts" is attempting to keep them a secret.

A human fetus is a human = fact
According to whom? and what is your definition of "a human"? That is to say "a human" bequeathed with natural rights.
Yeah, See post #271....thanks...
Uh-huh looked at post #271 again .... still not seeing anything that even remotely resembles a fact.

As for the remainder of your tripe, I can't help you....a human is a human....it's just fact....
LOL, mmmkkkayyy..... so you can't define what a human is other than to say "it's a human".

Well, now that I've gotten my fill of circular reasoning, I guess it's time to move on to dessert.

Yeah, especially when the purveyor of said "facts" is attempting to keep them a secret.

According to whom? and what is your definition of "a human"? That is to say "a human" bequeathed with natural rights.

God says it, and humanity says it, and everything that is decent and human says it.
Yeah okay and for the record, my God says your God is full of shit......

All these who call abortion murder are the most profound of hypocrites. They don't really believe what they say, for if they did they would not be here blowing out unsupportable hot air. They would be out stopping the activity, or be in jail for having already tried to. They aren't, so their word is not even good enough to use as fertilizer.

Pro lifers go to jail all the time, moron. Including the investigative journalists who expose the butchers as the scum they are.

God says it, and humanity says it, and everything that is decent and human says it.
Yeah okay and for the record, my God says your God is full of shit......

Your God is the King of Lies. He does nothing but spout vileness for retards like you to ingest.

Your God is the King of Lies. He does nothing but spout vileness for retards like you to ingest.
Actually it's "Queen" and the she's been a bit stingy with the bounty lately thus I'm thinking of trading the bitch in for a newer model.

... meanwhile back Earth, it's still amazing how little effort it takes to drive certain individuals into a foaming at the mouth, devoid of logic, reason or sense of humor frenzy.

:popcorn:

Actually it's "Queen" and the she's been a bit stingy with the bounty lately thus I'm thinking of trading the bitch in for a newer model.

... meanwhile back Earth, it's still amazing how little effort it takes to drive certain individuals into a foaming at the mouth, devoid of logic, reason or sense of humor frenzy.

:popcorn:
Well, you're an unintelligent dolt....so it's easy to see how you misunderstand what's actually happening and how you're being owned in the discussion....:lol:

Uh-huh looked at post #271 again .... still not seeing anything that even remotely resembles a fact.

As for the remainder of your tripe, I can't help you....a human is a human....it's just fact....
LOL, mmmkkkayyy..... so you can't define what a human is other than to say "it's a human".

Well, now that I've gotten my fill of circular reasoning, I guess it's time to move on to dessert.
So, you're saying a human does not equal a human....

I call bullshit and will now ask for a link....:lol:

Your fascist Nazi brothers thought they were doing the right thing too....:lol:

*YAWN* you can't even define what a human is, apparently questions more complicated than "what day is it?" just aren't your cup of tea.

Well, the world needs ditch diggers too I suppose.

*YAWN* you can't even define what a human is, apparently questions more complicated than "what day is it?" just aren't your cup of tea.

I suppose you don't think a ditch digger is human?

any individual of the genus Homo, especially a member of the species Homo sapiens. 2. a person, especially as distinguished from other animals or as representing the human species: living conditions not fit for human beings; a very generous human being. Origin of human being Expand.
Human being

Are you sure you're an engineer?

I suppose you don't think a ditch digger is human?

any individual of the genus Homo, especially a member of the species Homo sapiens. 2. a person, especially as distinguished from other animals or as representing the human species: living conditions not fit for human beings; a very generous human being. Origin of human being Expand.
Human being
I think he's an on-line degree'er.....:lol:

It's fascinating backing baby killers into a corner then watching them react.....

Good news for everyone ! See what happens when you have education and good affordable contraceptives .

U.S. abortion rate drops to lowest level since Roe v. Wade

But she notes that 28 states and Washington, D.C., did not have new abortion restrictions in place "and together they account for 62% of the decline" in the findings. "This indicates that something else is driving the decline, and the most likely explanation is improved contraceptive use."

Forum List

Back