Abortion rate at lowest level since Roe V Wade

Good news for everyone ! See what happens when you have education and good affordable contraceptives .

U.S. abortion rate drops to lowest level since Roe v. Wade

But she notes that 28 states and Washington, D.C., did not have new abortion restrictions in place "and together they account for 62% of the decline" in the findings. "This indicates that something else is driving the decline, and the most likely explanation is improved contraceptive use."
Nah, people got so depressed with Obama fucking everything up that they just didn't have as much sex and that led to fewer pregnancies and fewer abortions. It turns out Obama in public office is a great contraceptive, perhaps the only thing he did well.

Black women hire abortionists at five times the rate of White women. Was that the intent of the racist democrat party when they approved tax dollars to Planned Parenthood?

ABORTION CURES NONE OF THOSE.

Not one. You fucking moron. That's just a list of diseases that can be fatal any time, including when you're pregnant. But terminating a pregnancy does NOT make those better.

You still haven't provided one medical citation that lists abortion as a *cure* or *treatment* for any disease or condition...aside from ectopic pregnancy (which I provided, because you're a fucking idiot).

I love it when dummies think that talking rude and providing 0 back up is going to show how smart they are, while it really just shows that they don't know what the ...they are talking about..

What the heck do you think it is in those situations if the baby will not survive because of the mothers condition, it is called taking the baby via c-section or inducing labor. In most of those cases I am sure it is by c-section. Many times the baby can not survive outside of the womb...so to some it might be called abortion even though in medical terms it is not..

Try writing a point here and back up what you say instead of insulting and I may take you seriously.

Taking the baby too early may result in death of the baby, although many babies can survive with advanced medical care without fully mature lungs, heart or other organs...Some don't

Not one. You fucking moron. That's just a list of diseases that can be fatal any time, including when you're pregnant. But terminating a pregnancy does NOT make those better.

You still haven't provided one medical citation that lists abortion as a *cure* or *treatment* for any disease or condition...aside from ectopic pregnancy (which I provided, because you're a fucking idiot).

I love it when dummies think that talking rude and providing 0 back up is going to show how smart they are, while it really just shows that they don't know what the ...they are talking about..

What the heck do you think it is in those situations if the baby will not survive because of the mothers condition, it is called taking the baby via c-section or inducing labor. In most of those cases I am sure it is by c-section. Many times the baby can not survive outside of the womb...so to some it might be called abortion even though in medical terms it is not..

Try writing a point here and back up what you say instead of insulting and I may take you seriously.

Taking the baby too early may result in death of the baby, although many babies can survive with advanced medical care without fully mature lungs, heart or other organs...Some don't
Sorry to see you squandering your attention on those who only cling ferociously to their troglodyte positions.

hadit is right though.. There are some nut jobs that probably think this is bad. Probably more than we think..
Yet neither you nor he has explained why.
Please?

Many groups.have their identities and funding based on abortion.
In addition to democrats having a direct covert revenue stream from the illicit profits of selling baby parts on the open market....

Speaking of fake news !

Baby killers are indeed a special kind of evil.....

Owebo back up what you say then, statics on how many babies are killed by guns, don't be a hypocrite.

Every day, 309 people in America are shot in murders, assaults, suicides & suicide attempts, unintentional shootings, and police intervention.

Every day, 93 people die from gun violence:

• 32 are murdered
  • 58 kill themselves
  • 1 are killed unintentionally
  • 1 is killed by police intervention
  • 1 intent unknown.
Every day, 216 people are shot and survive:

This had tripled or more
In 2007, there were 122 unintentional firearm deaths in children, and an additional 3,060 nonfatal gun and shooting accidents, which resulted in an estimated 1,375 children needing to be hospitalized for their injuries. Unintentional firearm deaths in children have remained at about the same levels since, with 114 deaths in children and teens less than age 18 in 2010.

Sorry to see you squandering your attention on those who only cling ferociously to their troglodyte positions.

I actually enjoy reading and searching on the internet , so it is not a complete waste...lol

Owebo back up what you say then, statics on how many babies are killed by guns, don't be a hypocrite.

Every day, 309 people in America are shot in murders, assaults, suicides & suicide attempts, unintentional shootings, and police intervention.

• 32 are murdered
  • 58 kill themselves
  • 1 intent unknown.

This had tripled or more
In 2007, there were 122 unintentional firearm deaths in children, and an additional 3,060 nonfatal gun and shooting accidents, which resulted in an estimated 1,375 children needing to be hospitalized for their injuries. Unintentional firearm deaths in children have remained at about the same levels since, with 114 deaths in children and teens less than age 18 in 2010.

4816-1484516034-4116c2e617a5ce9a7016cc22f4abe4ca.png

• 32 are murdered
  • 58 kill themselves
  • 1 intent unknown.

This had tripled or more

Exactly my argument, your are either against killing babies in all aspects of life or make excuses for the position you support.

U.S. Abortion Rate Falls To Lowest Level Since Roe v. Wade
The abortion rate in the United States fell to its lowest level since the historic Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision legalized abortion nationwide, a new report finds.
The report by the Guttmacher Institute, a research group that supports legalized abortion, puts the rate at 14.6 abortions per 1,000 women of childbearing age (ages 15-44) in 2014. That's the lowest recorded rate since the Roe decision in 1973. The abortion rate has been declining for decades — down from a peak of 29.3 in 1980 and 1981.
The report also finds that in 2013, the total number of abortions nationwide fell below 1 million for the first time since the mid-1970s. In 2014 — the most recent year with data available — the number fell a bit more, to 926,200. The overall number had peaked at more than 1.6 million abortions in 1990, according to Guttmacher.

Some anti-abortion groups, meanwhile, argue the Guttmacher report shows new state restrictions on abortion are working. Kristi Hamrick, a spokeswoman for Americans United for Life, said she has her doubts about the Guttmacher report — since the data come from surveys of abortion providers — but accepts the overall conclusion. She emphasized the impact of new regulations on clinics and laws requiring women seeking abortions to get an ultrasound, which she said are having a "real, measurable impact on abortion."

The Guttmacher report says abortions restrictions do appear to be a factor in the declining numbers in some states. But principal research scientist Rachel Jones, lead author of the report, said that's not the whole story. She noted that abortion declined in almost every state, and "having fewer clinics didn't always translate into having fewer abortions."
A more important driver of the declining abortion rate, Jones said, appears to be improved access to contraception, particularly long-acting birth control options like IUDs. She noted that women in the United States have been using the highly-effective devices in growing numbers for more than a decade, and said the declining birthrate suggests more women are preventing unwanted pregnancies.
I am "pro-choice" or whatever bullshit moniker you want to put on it, but less abortions are a good thing!

Despite over 40 million having been done since 1973? It's better but still not good.

• 32 are murdered
  • 58 kill themselves
  • 1 intent unknown.

This had tripled or more

The problem is people like Gloria don't consider an unborn child a child. That's how they justify it.

• 32 are murdered
  • 58 kill themselves
  • 1 intent unknown.

This had tripled or more

Exactly my argument, your are either against killing babies in all aspects of life or make excuses for the position you support.

We already have many laws which make it a crime to kill, harm or molest children after they are "born" and I support those laws.

I also support laws that would provide the same level of protections (and recognition) of those same children while they were in the womb.

Do you?

If you don't. . . then, which of us is the bigger hypocrite?

• 32 are murdered
  • 58 kill themselves
  • 1 intent unknown.

This had tripled or more

Did you have some kind of point?

U.S. Abortion Rate Falls To Lowest Level Since Roe v. Wade
The abortion rate in the United States fell to its lowest level since the historic Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision legalized abortion nationwide, a new report finds.
The report by the Guttmacher Institute, a research group that supports legalized abortion, puts the rate at 14.6 abortions per 1,000 women of childbearing age (ages 15-44) in 2014. That's the lowest recorded rate since the Roe decision in 1973. The abortion rate has been declining for decades — down from a peak of 29.3 in 1980 and 1981.
The report also finds that in 2013, the total number of abortions nationwide fell below 1 million for the first time since the mid-1970s. In 2014 — the most recent year with data available — the number fell a bit more, to 926,200. The overall number had peaked at more than 1.6 million abortions in 1990, according to Guttmacher.

Some anti-abortion groups, meanwhile, argue the Guttmacher report shows new state restrictions on abortion are working. Kristi Hamrick, a spokeswoman for Americans United for Life, said she has her doubts about the Guttmacher report — since the data come from surveys of abortion providers — but accepts the overall conclusion. She emphasized the impact of new regulations on clinics and laws requiring women seeking abortions to get an ultrasound, which she said are having a "real, measurable impact on abortion."

The Guttmacher report says abortions restrictions do appear to be a factor in the declining numbers in some states. But principal research scientist Rachel Jones, lead author of the report, said that's not the whole story. She noted that abortion declined in almost every state, and "having fewer clinics didn't always translate into having fewer abortions."
A more important driver of the declining abortion rate, Jones said, appears to be improved access to contraception, particularly long-acting birth control options like IUDs. She noted that women in the United States have been using the highly-effective devices in growing numbers for more than a decade, and said the declining birthrate suggests more women are preventing unwanted pregnancies.
I am "pro-choice" or whatever bullshit moniker you want to put on it, but less abortions are a good thing!
I heard 600000 abortions in the US in 2016. Congrats to the pro choicers...for avoiding being one of them.

Fascist psychotic baby killers, like you, are really endless entertainment at the end of the day.....:lol:

• 32 are murdered
  • 58 kill themselves
  • 1 intent unknown.

This had tripled or more

We already have many laws which make it a crime to kill, harm or molest children after they are "born" and I support those laws.

I also support laws that would provide the same level of protections (and recognition) of those same children while they were in the womb.

Do you?

My first post talked about my stand, I do not agree with abortion unless if it is a medical life or death for the mother..

So you say that there are murder laws yet fight for the 2nd amendment to carry arms in most public places.... And sell guns to children..

Watch this if you get a chance..

Fascist psychotic baby killers, like you, are really endless entertainment at the end of the day.....:lol:

Are you talking about yourself again....lol...

• 32 are murdered
  • 58 kill themselves
  • 1 intent unknown.

This had tripled or more

Do you?

My first post talked about my stand, I do not agree with abortion unless if it is a medical life or death for the mother..

So you say that there are murder laws yet fight for the 2nd amendment to carry arms in most public places.... And sell guns to children..

Watch this if you get a chance..

Again....did you have some kind of point?

Are you talking about yourself again....lol...

no....:lol: About your LWNJ friends.....

Forum List

Back