Abortion rate at lowest level since Roe V Wade

no....:lol: About your LWNJ friends.....

lol...your lucky I like you and your skin head friends...lol..:lmao:

But did you watch the video, it is just s few minutes long....this 12 year old bought a gun at a gun show, how can that be ok?

BTW Owebo, my neighbor of 18 years murdered his son with a gun he was not suppose to have, and then killed himself. I found them both dead...

Now I wouldn't mind getting a gun, lots of break ins in my area...I was to worried tohave one when my boys were little..now they are grown..

But did you watch the video, it is just s few minutes long....this 12 year old bought a gun at a gun show, how can that be ok?

BTW Owebo, my neighbor of 18 years murdered his son with a gun he was not suppose to have, and then killed himself. I found them both dead...

Now I wouldn't mind getting a gun, lots of break ins in my area...I was to worried tohave one when my boys were little..now they are grown..
My guns never killed anyone....I will have to watch them closer....:lol:

Your point is a deflection, and serves no purpose in this debate....

My guns never killed anyone....I will have to watch them closer....:lol:

Your point is a deflection, and serves no purpose in this debate....

Yes, it is a whole nother thread debate... but to me killing is killing to matter who it is done..See ya.

Baby killers are indeed a special kind of evil.....

Owebo back up what you say then, statics on how many babies are killed by guns, don't be a hypocrite.

Every day, 309 people in America are shot in murders, assaults, suicides & suicide attempts, unintentional shootings, and police intervention.

Every day, 93 people die from gun violence:

• 32 are murdered
  • 58 kill themselves
  • 1 are killed unintentionally
  • 1 is killed by police intervention
  • 1 intent unknown.
Every day, 216 people are shot and survive:

This had tripled or more
In 2007, there were 122 unintentional firearm deaths in children, and an additional 3,060 nonfatal gun and shooting accidents, which resulted in an estimated 1,375 children needing to be hospitalized for their injuries. Unintentional firearm deaths in children have remained at about the same levels since, with 114 deaths in children and teens less than age 18 in 2010.

4816-1484516034-4116c2e617a5ce9a7016cc22f4abe4ca.png

Exactly my argument, your are either against killing babies in all aspects of life or make excuses for the position you support.

We already have many laws which make it a crime to kill, harm or molest children after they are "born" and I support those laws.

I also support laws that would provide the same level of protections (and recognition) of those same children while they were in the womb.

Do you?

If you don't. . . then, which of us is the bigger hypocrite?

My first post talked about my stand, I do not agree with abortion unless if it is a medical life or death for the mother..

So you say that there are murder laws yet fight for the 2nd amendment to carry arms in most public places.... And sell guns to children..

Watch this if you get a chance..

Dawwwwwww, he's 16 and just bought his first gun.

This girl probably thinks that's sweet.

U.S. Abortion Rate Falls To Lowest Level Since Roe v. Wade
The abortion rate in the United States fell to its lowest level since the historic Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision legalized abortion nationwide, a new report finds.
The report by the Guttmacher Institute, a research group that supports legalized abortion, puts the rate at 14.6 abortions per 1,000 women of childbearing age (ages 15-44) in 2014. That's the lowest recorded rate since the Roe decision in 1973. The abortion rate has been declining for decades — down from a peak of 29.3 in 1980 and 1981.
The report also finds that in 2013, the total number of abortions nationwide fell below 1 million for the first time since the mid-1970s. In 2014 — the most recent year with data available — the number fell a bit more, to 926,200. The overall number had peaked at more than 1.6 million abortions in 1990, according to Guttmacher.

Some anti-abortion groups, meanwhile, argue the Guttmacher report shows new state restrictions on abortion are working. Kristi Hamrick, a spokeswoman for Americans United for Life, said she has her doubts about the Guttmacher report — since the data come from surveys of abortion providers — but accepts the overall conclusion. She emphasized the impact of new regulations on clinics and laws requiring women seeking abortions to get an ultrasound, which she said are having a "real, measurable impact on abortion."

The Guttmacher report says abortions restrictions do appear to be a factor in the declining numbers in some states. But principal research scientist Rachel Jones, lead author of the report, said that's not the whole story. She noted that abortion declined in almost every state, and "having fewer clinics didn't always translate into having fewer abortions."
A more important driver of the declining abortion rate, Jones said, appears to be improved access to contraception, particularly long-acting birth control options like IUDs. She noted that women in the United States have been using the highly-effective devices in growing numbers for more than a decade, and said the declining birthrate suggests more women are preventing unwanted pregnancies.
I am "pro-choice" or whatever bullshit moniker you want to put on it, but less abortions are a good thing!

Jillian and Catzshit must be devastated.

ABORTION CURES NONE OF THOSE.

Not one. You fucking moron. That's just a list of diseases that can be fatal any time, including when you're pregnant. But terminating a pregnancy does NOT make those better.

You still haven't provided one medical citation that lists abortion as a *cure* or *treatment* for any disease or condition...aside from ectopic pregnancy (which I provided, because you're a fucking idiot).

Owebo back up what you say then, statics on how many babies are killed by guns, don't be a hypocrite.

Every day, 309 people in America are shot in murders, assaults, suicides & suicide attempts, unintentional shootings, and police intervention.

• 32 are murdered
  • 58 kill themselves
  • 1 intent unknown.

This had tripled or more
In 2007, there were 122 unintentional firearm deaths in children, and an additional 3,060 nonfatal gun and shooting accidents, which resulted in an estimated 1,375 children needing to be hospitalized for their injuries. Unintentional firearm deaths in children have remained at about the same levels since, with 114 deaths in children and teens less than age 18 in 2010.

Exactly my argument, your are either against killing babies in all aspects of life or make excuses for the position you support.

Its funny when lefties try logic.

First you conflate abortion, the intentional killing of defenseless babies with gun violence.

Second guns are a tool and constitutional. I didn't say ban shapely, vacuums and other tools used in abortion

Third who said killing people with guns was ok?

Again, anyone who sincerely believed a baby were being murdered would stop it. Those who spout off about it but do nothing are complicit in what they are calling murder. If you think abortion is murder, you are an accomplice unless actively engaged in stopping it, not dumping worthless insults on a blog site.

ABORTION CURES NONE OF THOSE.

Not one. You fucking moron. That's just a list of diseases that can be fatal any time, including when you're pregnant. But terminating a pregnancy does NOT make those better.

You still haven't provided one medical citation that lists abortion as a *cure* or *treatment* for any disease or condition...aside from ectopic pregnancy (which I provided, because you're a fucking idiot).

• 32 are murdered
  • 58 kill themselves
  • 1 intent unknown.

This had tripled or more

First you conflate abortion, the intentional killing of defenseless babies with gun violence.

Second guns are a tool and constitutional. I didn't say ban shapely, vacuums and other tools used in abortion

I never said abortion was ok either

I never had a gun because kids know where guns are in the house I can promise you that.

Again, the nonsense argument that we need abortion clinics to treat high blood pressure and preeclampsia or even the ONE ailment that is cured by abortion....ectopic pregnancy....is a lie.

Again, the nonsense argument that we need abortion clinics to treat high blood pressure and preeclampsia or even the ONE ailment that is cured by abortion....ectopic pregnancy....is a lie.

Again you are trying to win your point by changing around what I said..Never once did I say that we need abortion clinics...Never..

Ectopic pregnancy is not treatable in a abortion clinic either...Surgery is required.

• 32 are murdered
  • 58 kill themselves
  • 1 intent unknown.

This had tripled or more

I never said abortion was ok either

I never had a gun because kids know where guns are in the house I can promise you that.

My dad had two guns, a pistol and a shotgun, my brothers and I knew where they were but never even tried to get them without asking.my dad's permission.

And good, abortion is a horrible evil that should be extinguished

Forum List

Back