Abortion is the murder of an unborn human.

OK,,

cold blooded baby killer noted,,
You’re toast. You‘ve shown yourself as supporting killing unborn children. You just draw the line at a different point than I do. Now all you can do is stomp around and lob insults :lol:

Good night :)

got a link to that rule??
  • Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
You’re toast. You‘ve shown yourself as supporting killing unborn children. You just draw the line at a different point than I do. Now all you can do is stomp around and lob insults :lol:

Good night :)
I've made no excuses and have spoke against it at all levels

a day after pill acts before any conception happens,, at least thats my understanding,,

• Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.
my C&P was properly attributed to its source,,,

and if it does require a link the mods on this site have been lacking in their duties and something should be done

abortion bans only prevent poor women from getting them. People who can travel out of state and write big checks will never have to worry about access.

And don't you think about 90-95% of all abortions are NOT by people able to "travel out of state and write big checks" at the drop of a hat every time they get knocked up?

We must all realize that abortion is the murder of an unborn human being. Its not a right that is written into the constitution of the United States. Women can not unilaterally decide to kill a unborn human, and see it as a right. It takes two people to create that fetus or embryo. Abortion must be banned through out the entire United States of America.
Your thoughts please. Abortion is genocide. What will people think of us at some point in the future.!!??
For the statist left abortion is a wise "Green" choice as abortion = depopulation which saves mutha earth from the carnage of the ravenous human species!

I hope the United States Supreme Court overturns Roe vs Wade and bans this insane murderous Government sanctioned murder and genocide of the unborn,

progressive hunter: often wrong, never uncertain...

Especially when blaming others for not shouldering his responsibilities.

Last edited:
Quite so. There was a time when those embryos were evaluated. If healthy the fertility clinic would implant those embryos into the wombs of women who could not conceive. They were called Snowflake children and born quite healthy. I believe it was shitstain obama that made this procedure illegall.

Obama did not make it illegal, he withdrew Fed Funding for the program due to lack of interest in the country for the procedure

I hope the United States Supreme Court overturns Roe vs Wade and bans this insane murderous Government sanctioned murder and genocide of the unborn,
amoap4xn55r71.jpg

To me, anything with a heart beat of some form is a living thing and so therefore, its a death no matter how old it is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

ure why not,, but only for the doctor since they are the ones doing it,,

but the woman is asking for it and paying for it. If a woman paid to have someone kill her 1 year old would you exempt the woman from being held responsible?

it goes inside a womens body and sucks it out???

It ends the life of what you state is a human. That is murder no matter the method.

Forum List

Back