Abortion is the murder of an unborn human.

The topic is abortion, and the fact that abortion is murderer. See, right here are your very own words....We must all realize that abortion is the murder of an unborn human being

So, one more time...since abortion is murder...what is the sentence you would like to see imposed on those involved? Since it is premediated, it is 1st degree murder. The average legal sentence for 1st degree murder is 20 years to life, are you good with this for everyone involved in an abortion?

Why are you scared to death to answer this simple question?
the doctor should get life and mother a suspended 20 yr sentence and sterilized if its the 2nd abortion,,

The only thing I would disagree on is that murder is unlawful killing of another human. Since it is not unlawful, it is not really murder.

The only thing I would disagree on is that murder is unlawful killing of another human. Since it is not unlawful, it is not really murder.
The act doesn't change it is still the killing of a human being.

the doctor should get life and mother a suspended 20 yr sentence and sterilized if its the 2nd abortion,,

Why does the mother get off scott free, she is the reason the abortion is taking place, it is 100% her choice.

Would you agree to that same sentencing if a mother paid a doctor to kill her 1 year old?

Why does the mother get off scott free, she is the reason the abortion is taking place, it is 100% her choice.

Would you agree to that same sentencing if a mother paid a doctor to kill her 1 year old?
thats not scott free,,,

funny you keep asking us what we think and have yet to give your POV,,

The topic is abortion, and the fact that abortion is murderer. See, right here are your very own words....We must all realize that abortion is the murder of an unborn human being

So, one more time...since abortion is murder...what is the sentence you would like to see imposed on those involved? Since it is premediated, it is 1st degree murder. The average legal sentence for 1st degree murder is 20 years to life, are you good with this for everyone involved in an abortion?

Why are you scared to death to answer this simple question?
The killing has been legislatively and judicially approved. Why would there be a punishment? In a responsible society the irresponsible woman would have her ability to reproduce removed. She would never have to worry about another abortion or unwanted pregnancy.

It takes two people to create that fetus or embryo.
Add to the fact that the fetus is a living human, the male counterpart of that creation has rights that should be considered in such decisions as well. They have standing to sue abortion providers for terminating pregnancies without their approval. This unbridled MURDER needs to stop.

Add to the fact that the fetus is a living human, the male counterpart of that creation has rights that should be considered in such decisions as well. They have standing to sue abortion providers for terminating pregnancies without their approval. This unbridled MURDER needs to stop.
It will stop when children are valued.

well you are a fucking idiot after all,,
No. Actually the point he makes is sound. Murder is entirely a statutory creation. Killing an unborn child is still a killing. It is not unlawful. Since murder is the unlawful killing of a human being an abortion is not murder. It is by statutory definition not murder. It is so obvious I should have thought of it myself.

No. Actually the point he makes is sound. Murder is entirely a statutory creation. Killing an unborn child is still a killing. It is not unlawful. Since murder is the unlawful killing of a human being an abortion is not murder. It is by statutory definition not murder. It is so obvious I should have thought of it myself.
all statutory creations came from humanities standards,, murder was well known as that before any legal system came to be,,

these word games to justify abortion make me sick to my stomach,,

The killing has been legislatively and judicially approved. Why would there be a punishment? In a responsible society the irresponsible woman would have her ability to reproduce removed. She would never have to worry about another abortion or unwanted pregnancy.

I am just going with the OP and running with it.

If one is going to declare it murder, they should be willing to accept all that comes with the charge of murder. But very few who use that word are willing to do so, including the OP.

People like to say there is no difference between the fetus in the womb and any other human being. Yet, when push comes to shove, most do not act like they believe that. Take the OP for instance, he desired charge for the woman choosing and paying for the abortion is a suspended sentence. He will not answer my question, but I suspect he would not think that was enough punishment for a mother that paid someone to kill her 1 year old.

Even the new law in Texas makes it totally a civil affair and not one bit criminal. It seems unlikely they would do that if they truly felt there was no difference.

I am just going with the OP and running with it.

If one is going to declare it murder, they should be willing to accept all that comes with the charge of murder. But very few who use that word are willing to do so, including the OP.

People like to say there is no difference between the fetus in the womb and any other human being. Yet, when push comes to shove, most do not act like they believe that. Take the OP for instance, he desired charge for the woman choosing and paying for the abortion is a suspended sentence. He will not answer my question, but I suspect he would not think that was enough punishment for a mother that paid someone to kill her 1 year old.

Even the new law in Texas makes it totally a civil affair and not one bit criminal. It seems unlikely they would do that if they truly felt there was no difference.
more like running away from it,,

Forum List

Back