Abortion is the murder of an unborn human.

of course it does, that which defines something can change the definition any time.
you would have to kill off 6-7 billion people and remove centuries of education to do it,,

because humanity back then was still developing and trying to figure things out,, today we are for the most part an over educated bunch of pussies waiting for the next thing to hurt our feelings,,

of course it was an attack, at least have the balls to own up to your own words.
youre so cute when youre full of shit,,,

you started off asking a dumb question you later said you already knew the answer and then spent the rest of your content trying to change the context and narrative of the OP and to make it about me and others and not the topic,,

ie,, a fucking idiot,,

you would have to kill off 6-7 billion people and remove centuries of education to do it,,

clearly not since most people do not view abortion as murder.

Even you really do not, that is why you would not seek the same sentence for a woman getting an abortion as one that paid someone to kill her 2 year old

clearly not since most people do not view abortion as murder.

Even you really do not, that is why you would not seek the same sentence for a woman getting an abortion as one that paid someone to kill her 2 year old
so youve talked to most people,, yep youre a fucking idiot,,

all statutory creations came from humanities standards,, murder was well known as that before any legal system came to be,,

these word games to justify abortion make me sick to my stomach,,

The point, well taken, is that murder is an unlawful killing. Abortion, while still a killing, has the approval of the law and is not unlawful. Laws like the heartbeat law make it unlawful. Pass more laws.

Forum List

Back