Abortion is murder.

From the "CLEVELAND CLINIC" and I can post the same information from any legitimate and reputable hospital, doctor or other health care provider.
that supports my claim and doesnt even come close to yours,,

although I am confused about the "[pregnant person" comment,, shouldnt it say pregnant mother??

it clearly states fetus,, and since we both know a fetus is an offspring of a human being that makes it a child of the pregnant mother,,

case closed,,
No where in that entire article does it refer to a fetus as a baby or a child. So you are correct the case is closed and you are shown as a liar or too ignorant to understand what you just claimed you read.

No where in that entire article does it refer to a fetus as a baby or a child. So you are correct the case is closed and you are shown as a liar or too ignorant to understand what you just claimed you read.
doesnt need to,, we both know fetus means offspring of a human being which is just another word for child,,

of course you could explain how that isnt true instead of just saying I am wrong,,

doesnt need to,, we both know fetus means offspring of a human being which is just another word for child,,

of course you could explain how that isnt true instead of just saying I am wrong,,
It absolutely needs to because it prevents people like you who try tpopass off your opinion as scientific fact.
The argument is lost, you just can't accept it.

so you cant explain what I got wrong??
I just did. No where in the article was the word "Baby" or "child" used because a fetus is neither then you attempted another pivot when shown you were wrong.

So believe what you want...it doesn't matter to me that you are factually incorrect.

The bottom line is to keep your hands out of women's wombs.

I just did. No where in the article was the word "Baby" or "child" used because a fetus is neither then you attempted another pivot when shown you were wrong.

So believe what you want...it doesn't matter to me that you are factually incorrect.

The bottom line is to keep your hands out of women's wombs.
fetus means offspring of a human being,, which is anothher word for my child,,

whats so hard to understand about that??
sorry I am not into fisting,,
and I will defend unborn children to my dying breath,,

get over it,,

fetus means offspring of a human being,, which is anothher word for my child,,

whats so hard to understand about that??
sorry I am not into fisting,,
and I will defend unborn children to my dying breath,,

get over it,,
Defend what is yours that's your choice your choice gives you no control over a women's womb.
You keep attempting to justify something you can't.

You can try the word salad all you want, the article was plain and accurate. You aren't

Defend what is yours that's your choice your choice gives you no control over a women's womb.
You keep attempting to justify something you can't.

You can try the word salad all you want, the article was plain and accurate. You aren't
wheres the word salad,, fetus means offspring of a human being,, thats just another way of saying my child,,

even you should understand simple words like that,,

Again the article said it all, you can hope to deflect from it but you can not, hence the word salad.

The article is scientifically correct, you are not.
except for the part about pregnant people,, only women can get pregnant,,

and a fetus is the offspring of a human being which is another way of saying my child,,

Again the article said it all, you can hope to deflect from it but you can not, hence the word salad.

The article is scientifically correct, you are not.
maybe you will believe a dictionary,,

b
: the immediate descendant of a person or animal : an individual born of a parent
gave birth to a single offspring

"… He was becoming irascible as well, impatient—with me especially, because I was his only offspring [=child]. …"

maybe you will believe a dictionary,,

b
: the immediate descendant of a person or animal : an individual born of a parent
gave birth to a single offspring

"… He was becoming irascible as well, impatient—with me especially, because I was his only offspring [=child]. …"
Yes I believe the dictionary and it's simply another source that has just proved you wrong once again.

The "PRODUCT" of the reproductive process; meaning the end result; which is live birth.

From your own cite: young,progeny an individual "BORN" of a parent.

So your own cite lists ONLY examples of autonomous living things. No mention whatsoever of unborn Entities.

Now you can try to parse and word salad you own source.

Yes I believe the dictionary and it's simply another source that has just proved you wrong once again.

The "PRODUCT" of the reproductive process; meaning the end result; which is live birth.

From your own cite: young,progeny an individual "BORN" of a parent.

So your own cite lists ONLY examples of autonomous living things. No mention whatsoever of unborn Entities.

Now you can try to parse and word salad you own source.
your link confirmed a fetus,, mine confirmed fetus is another word for child,,

sorry the truth hurts you so much,, but it is the truth,,

maybe you can bring it up with your therapist at your next meeting,,

your link confirmed a fetus,, mine confirmed fetus is another word for child,,

sorry the truth hurts you so much,, but it is the truth,,

maybe you can bring it up with your therapist at your next meeting,,
Personal snipes only showcase your ignorance and the site you provided has no mention whatsoever of the word fetus...
When you are reduced to lying your argument is already lost.

So show any mention in YOUR EXAMPLE where the word "fetus is used, after all it's your example...lol.
Guess your hands will remain free of other women's wombs.

Forum List

Back