Hunter Biden supoenaed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Comey has indicted Hunter, and says they have evidence of family connections.

Presumably we'll be able to tell what they have by the questions they ask him.

:popcorn:
Comey isn't in law enforcement these days. The last I heard he is writing crime novels or something.

If you mean James Comer, congressman, he has no power to indict. As for anybody with such authority, I'm not seeing this information on any news feeds yet.

David Weiss, special counsel, did indict Hunter on gun violations but that isn't exactly breaking news anymore.

Looks like Comey has indicted Hunter, and says they have evidence of family connections.

He was indicted months ago, on three federal gun charges. You cheered when you thought he was going to get away with illegally purchasing and owning a handgun.

Comer can't indict anybody. And his subpoena isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

Comey isn't in law enforcement these days. The last I heard he is writing crime novels or something.

If you mean James Comer, congressman, he has no power to indict. As for anybody with such authority, I'm not seeing this information on any news feeds yet.

David Weiss, special counsel, did indict Hunter on gun violations but that isn't exactly breaking news anymore.

I think this was just a sad, desperate attempt by Mac1958 to bait his perceived enemies.

Dude has issues.

Perhaps he meant Perry Como. But he's dead.

Andrew Cuomo?
Homey the Clown?

Last edited:
Looks like Comer (fixed) has indicted Hunter, and says they have evidence of family connections.

And shit, it's a subpeona, not an indictment. I need to slow down.

So far Comer has come with is a bull shit sandwich.

So far Comer has come with is a bull shit sandwich.
The subpoenas demand that Hunter Biden and James Biden as well as former business associate Rob Walker appear before the Oversight Committee for a deposition. Lawmakers also requested that James Biden's wife, Sara Biden, and Hallie Biden, the wife of the president's deceased son Beau, appear voluntarily for transcribed interviews.

The move was announced in the middle of Ivanka Trump's testimony in the New York fraud suit against the Trump Organization and after the MAGA movement suffered losses in elections for Ohio, Kentucky, Virginia and several smaller communities around the country.

The desperation of these MAGAT's has now reached embarrassing levels

The subpoenas demand that Hunter Biden and James Biden as well as former business associate Rob Walker appear before the Oversight Committee for a deposition. Lawmakers also requested that James Biden's wife, Sara Biden, and Hallie Biden, the wife of the president's deceased son Beau, appear voluntarily for transcribed interviews.

The move was announced in the middle of Ivanka Trump's testimony in the New York fraud suit against the Trump Organization and after the MAGA movement suffered losses in elections for Ohio, Kentucky, Virginia and several smaller communities around the country.

They reek of their desperation. This another lame attempt at distraction away P01135809.

Try as they might, they will fail. Every time Comer comes up with something (Like the Chinese Agent) it blows up in his face. It is his job to look as stupid as possible and he doing a damn good job.

Which ones do you think will flip on the Big Guy?

lol

THREAD LOCKED
When stating something as fact, you need to provide a linked source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back