Abortion is murder.

Personal snipes only showcase your ignorance and the site you provided has no mention whatsoever of the word fetus...
When you are reduced to lying your argument is already lost.

So show any mention in YOUR EXAMPLE where the word "fetus is used, after all it's your example...lol.
Guess your hands will remain free of other women's wombs.
I copy and pasted the reference in the dictionary where it shows child is another word for fetus,,

no one should abuse a womens womb to murder the child inside it,, so you can rest easy knowing I wont be doing that,,

Personal snipes only showcase your ignorance and the site you provided has no mention whatsoever of the word fetus...

So show any mention in YOUR EXAMPLE where the word "fetus is used, after all it's your example...lol.
tell me,,
have you ever heard a pregnant mother refere to her child as a fetus??

both my children we called our child from the time of conception,,,

I just did. No where in the article was the word "Baby" or "child" used because a fetus is neither then you attempted another pivot when shown you were wrong.

So believe what you want...it doesn't matter to me that you are factually incorrect.

The bottom line is to keep your hands out of women's wombs.

If it’s a scientific article it would use scientific verbiage.

why is it when a person causes a wreck that kills a pregnent mother and her unborn child are they charged with two deaths instead of one??

It's funny how extreme pro lifers never stand for a declining birth rate. Because that's the only way to resolve the argument. A full 40 percent drop in conceptions.

It's funny how extreme pro lifers never stand for a declining birth rate. Because that's the only way to resolve the argument. A full 40 percent drop in conceptions.
I am all for free birth control pills and hystorectomies,,,

it is funny how baby killers wont accept anything but the freedom to murder unborn children when ever they want,,

I am all for free birth control pills and hystorectomies,,,

it is funny how baby killers wont accept anything but the freedom to murder unborn children when ever they want,,
Want it to end? Abortion? Then be an advocate for NOT having kids. Everyone wi s. Figure itbout.

Want it to end? Abortion? Then be an advocate for NOT having kids. Everyone wi s. Figure itbout.
I do advocate for that,,

but that doesnt mean I remain silent on the deaths that continue to accure,,

some of us are capable of doing more than one thing at a time,,

Agreed. But imagine a 40 percent drop in conceptions. No more abortion. There are zero negatives to it. But will pro lifers get behind the effort or are they too pig ignorant?

Agreed. But imagine a 40 percent drop in conceptions. No more abortion. There are zero negatives to it. But will pro lifers get behind the effort or are they too pig ignorant?
thats why I am all for free birthcontrol and hystorectomies,,,

when we suggested women keep their legs closed to avoid getting prego we got attacked,,,

I never claimed to be pro life,, and a lot of other people arent either,, we are opposed to abortion that kills a child,,

As am I. The pug headed pro lifers are too stupid and anti American to see that contraception is the path. They are misguided and lessers.

As am I. The pug headed pro lifers are too stupid and anti American to see that contraception is the path. They are misguided and lessers.
not sure who youre talking about,,
cause every person I hear both pro life and anti abortion say to take BC or dont have sex,,,

So for people who are unaware. This propaganda picture is a 6 month termination that occurs less than 1% of all abortions performed in America and usually for the life of the mother or catastrophic health conditions of the fetus.
The moment someone tries to throw a picture like this in your face and claim that this is a common practice, just know that they are be outright dishonest and lying.

YOU are the liar. You could care less about this poor child having been butchered because "there aren't that many." You would surely object to limiting abortions to the first four weeks, before the infant has a beating heart.

Now here is a line indicating the instant of conception at the far left and the moment of birth on the far right. YOU insert a vertical line where YOU claim it should be illegal to abort this growing human being and explain exactly how and why you split the second where it could be murdered on the left end but not on the right end.

|______________________________________________________________________| BIRTH

Good call a fetus anything you want, the fact is that it's not in your womb so leave other women's wombs alone.
You are a cowardly, despicable human being to lie about murdering innocent unborn babies.
Men are in prison for killing unborn babies, but not one woman.
They are NOT in prison for killing the woman's "body" but for killing the unborn baby.
Get that through your evil, demented head.

Again the article said it all, you can hope to deflect from it but you can not, hence the word salad.

The article is scientifically correct, you are not.
A "fetus" is a stage of development just as
Embryo
Fetus
Adolescent
Preteen
Teen
Adult
Senior citizen

They all describe STAGES of HUMAN development.

Now stop playing dumm

A "fetus" is a stage of development just as
Embryo
Fetus
Adolescent
Preteen
Teen
Adult
Senior citizen

They all describe STAGES of HUMAN development.

Now stop playing dumm
an offspring of a human or other mammal in the stages of prenatal development that follow the embryo stage (in humans taken as beginning eight weeks after conception)
"adequate folic acid is important for the developing fetus"

actually all fetus means is the offspring of a mammal,,,

so even born children are fetuses,, heck your adult children are a fetus,,,
No, that's not what "fetus" means. Fetus is an unborn baby. A baby in the womb

A baby is a fetus after the embryo stage and until birth

No, that's not what "fetus" means. Fetus is an unborn baby. A baby in the womb

A baby is a fetus after the embryo stage and until birth
I swear to god the definition at this site has changed since the last time I looked a few months ago,,

it never said unborn before,,

So if your state passed a law saying abortion is murder, then you would be calling it murder, too?

If it is unlawful then it is murder what do you not understand about that?

But just outlawing the procedure is not the same as calling the ending of a fetus's existence a murder.

Forum List

Back