Abortion Is Finally Illegal -- And I Can't Wait To Sue

Wrong, I just have actual real life things I'm doing today. Which are more important than correcting people who believe lies and side with evil. When I have time I'll post more, but for now just off the top of my head, I don't trust anything that came from her "husband"s side... but even if the autopsy was true, obviously that was after she was starved and dehydrated to death for almost 2 weeks. The point that we have been trying to get you people to understand is that she WAS still there, before she was killed. There is zero doubt about that. Again, not only according to her family and other witnesses, video footage, but also many doctors disagreed with her "husband"s doctor's diagnosis. But of course you prodeathers ignore what other doctors said, preferring to err on the side of death. She was murdered, plain and simple. And again, apparently YOU people have no problem with murder… whether it's an innocent baby in the womb, or a brain damaged woman who fought for her life till the very end. One day everyone involved with her murder will pay. I have zero doubt about that as well.
It doesn't matter what Michael Schiavo said. The brain scan confirmed significant atrophy of her brain. The EEG confirmed she had no brain-activity, consistent with the C.T. scan. The autopsy confirmed half of her brain was gone, confirmed she was blind (therefore could not, and did not, see a balloon or her parents), consistent with the C.T. scan and the EEG. It also confirmed there was no hope of ever being capable of conscious thought again.

If you're vaccinated, you have nothing to worry about.

not necessarily. the delta variant can break thru - most times the symptoms will be mild or non existent .... but the next mutation, that can happen ( due to unvaxxed covidiots ) may be stronger than the vaccine.

I didn't. You did.

nooooooooooooo. you did. FIRST you said the gov'ment couldn't do such a thing. then when i showed you it can.... YOU moved the goalposts & included the caveat:
No government may mandate putting anything into your body without a Court order. And order that is extraordinarily difficult to obtain.

ummmmm.... it's been done & ruled upon in 1905 by the SC when massachussetts didn't want to comply with the mandated smallpox vaccination program.

they lost.

Jacobson v. Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11 (1905)​

Jacobson v. Massachusetts

No. 70

Argued December 6, 1904

Decided February 20, 1905

The liberty secured by the Constitution of the United States does not import an absolute right in each person to be at all times, and in all circumstances, wholly freed from restraint, nor is it an element in such liberty that one person, or a minority of persons residing in any community and enjoying the benefits of its local government, should have power to dominate the majority when supported in their action by the authority of the State. [ ie anti vaxxers holding the majority of society hostage due to their covidiocy ]

The highest court of Massachusetts not having held that the compulsory vaccination law of that State establishes the absolute rule that an adult must be vaccinated even if he is not a fit subject at the time or that vaccination would seriously injure his health or cause his death, this court holds that, as to an adult residing in the community, and a fit subject of vaccination, the statute is not invalid as in derogation of any of the rights of such person under the Fourteenth Amendment.

This case involves the validity, under the Constitution of the United States, of certain provisions in the statutes of Massachusetts relating to vaccination.

The Revised Laws of that Commonwealth, c. 75, § 137, provide that

"the board of health of a city or town if, in its opinion, it is necessary for the public health or safety shall require and enforce the vaccination and revaccination of all the inhabitants thereof and shall provide them with the means of free vaccination. Whoever, being over twenty-one years of age and not under guardianship, refuses or neglects to comply with such requirement shall forfeit five dollars."

An exception is made in favor of "children who present a certificate, signed by a registered physician that they are unfit subjects for vaccination." § 139.

Proceeding under the above statutes, the Board of Health of the city of Cambridge, Massachusetts, on the twenty-seventh day of February, 1902, adopted the following regulation:

"Whereas, smallpox has been prevalent to some extent in the city of Cambridge and still continues to increase; and whereas it is necessary for the speedy extermination of the disease that all persons not protected by vaccination should be vaccinated, and whereas, in the opinion of the board, the public health and safety require the vaccination or revaccination of all the inhabitants of Cambridge; be it ordered, that

Page 197 U. S. 13

all the inhabitants of the city who have not been successfully vaccinated since March 1, 1897, be vaccinated or revaccinated."

Jacobson v. Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11 (1905)

ummmmm.... it's been done & ruled upon in 1905 by the SC when massachussetts didn't want to comply with the mandated smallpox vaccination program.
I haven't read this case.
Was this a federal mandate for a vaccine?
Since 1905, has there been any change in jurisprudence re: the requirement of a state to enforce a federal law or edict?

Held:
The police power of a State embraces such reasonable regulations relating to matters completely within its territory, and not affecting the people of other States, established directly by legislative enactment, as will protect the public health and safety.
It is within the police power of a State to enact a compulsory vaccination law, and it is for the legislature, and not for the courts, to determine in the first instance whether vaccination is or is not the best mode for the prevention of smallpox and the protection of the public health
-----
This case deals with state law, not a stand-alone executive order from the President.
Feel free to try again.

This case deals with state law, not a stand-alone executive order from the President.
Feel free to try again.

i never mentioned an EO. EOs can only do so much as far as a prez's innate authority. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............

ever hear of the supremacy clause? or federal preemption?

1631469791199.png

No she wasn't, that is blatantly false. And there wasn't just one video, there were a number of videos. Including videos where you can clearly see her smiling and responding. You must be a horrible judge of character if you believe her heartless evil "husband" over her parents, family and friends.
Republicans were wrong to have interfered in what was a sad and private family matter.

Just as Republicans in Texas are wrong to interfere in a private family matter as to whether to have a child or not.

So... if you're vaccinated.... why are you worried about the Delta variant?

because the vaccine was designed for the novel covid 19 virus & still is very effective against it. delta is a mutation & although the vaccine is still effective as far as the severity of symptoms ... it can mutate again or another one altogether may learn how to get around the vaccine completely & no one will be protected. that's what happens with virus'.
chicken pox is one for example ... shingles is a direct effect & can f you up bigley.

because the vaccine was designed for the novel covid 19 virus & still is very effective against it. delta is a mutation & although the vaccine is still effective as far as the severity of symptoms ...
So.. if the vaccine is effective against the delta variant, as you say it is, why are you worried about the Delta variant?
chicken pox is one for example ...
Yes. A disease you get once.

So.. if the vaccine is effective against the delta variant, as you say it is, why are you worried about the Delta variant?

the vaccine is effective against severe symptoms - but not from transmitting it. transmitting it to those that aren't vaccinated & allowing it to mutate, which then can come back to me.

you seem to lack critical thinking.

Yes. A disease you get once.

not 100&. my brother got it twice, because the first time - he only had 2 blisters. then my sister got it, then me & then him again.

BUT... for the most part, you are immune for life with chicken pox - however, the virus still lives in your nerve paths & can emerge as shingles later in life - shingles is a variant. & if it emerges in certain nerve passages, it can leave you deaf or blind. thankfully we now have a vaccine for pox & shingles.

the vaccine is effective against severe symptoms - but not from transmitting it. transmitting it to those that aren't vaccinated & allowing it to mutate, which then can come back to me.
But... you are protected, so it doesn't matter if someone transmits it to you.
So... why are you worried?

Forum List

Back