Abortion Is Finally Illegal -- And I Can't Wait To Sue

Congress has not legislated the mandate -- and thus, the case IS irrelevant.

ahhhhh - but what biden can do, he's doing. & so are business'. howver, soon enough, i'll bet the FAA ( as in FEDERAL aviation admin ) will have a say as to who will be able to fly. so y'all will just hafta live with it.

& it may get bad enough where it does get to congress.

not 100&. my brother got it twice, because the first time - he only had 2 blisters. then my sister got it, then me & then him again.
Out of the literally terns of billions of people who have contracted Chicken Pox, there are sure to be exceptions.
The exceptions do not disprove the rule -- you and everyone else are exposed to CP have only come down with it once.
Why?
The constant exposure strengthens your immunse response.
Just like with Covid.

But... you are protected, so it doesn't matter if someone transmits it to you.
So... why are you worried?

because i'm not a selfish asshole who is only thinking about ME ... although IN THE LONG RUN it does affect me. much as you may not like it - living in a society makes one hafta be among society. you not only lack critical thinking skill - you totally suck at reading comp as well.

The constant exposure strengthens your immunse response.
Just like with Covid.

chicken pox isn't a deadly disease. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrr - your herd mentality doesn't realize that with covid - in order to achieve herd immunity, some 2,000,000 people would die. that's straight from the MAYO clinic i believe, & since i believe in science, i believe them over that ridiculous theory when it comes to covid.

you think covid isn't deadly. that's pathetic.
With the new CDC estimate of the total number of people infected with Covid it has a 0.53% death rate; 80% of deaths were from the 65+ demographic, who account for 6% of the intected.
2018-2019 influenza death rate was 0.97%
If you think Covid is deadly, you have been duped.

With the new CDC estimate of the total number of people infected with Covid it has a 0.53% death rate; 80% of deaths were from the 65+ demographic, who account for 6% of the intected.
2018-2019 influenza death rate was 0.97%
If you think Covid is deadly, you have been duped.

668K+ dead.

Point being your op-ed proves nothing.

point being constitutional lawyers are saying it is within his power to do what he has done thus far.

i'll take their opining over the likes of sharks that say otherwise.

The unvaccinated choose to be unvaccinated, and they assume the risk of doing so.
The state has no responsibility to protect these people from the risk the choose to take, and no power to force me to do so.
It's not just the risk they assume -- it's also the increased odds of spreading the disease to others they assume.

Forum List

Back