Abortion and Gay Marriage

I do not know if homosexuality is genetic, and I really don't care. The idea that being gay is a choice, though, is as stupid as it gets. When did you choose NOT to be gay?

I think being gay is akin to liking to eat carrots. You either are or are not gay, you either are or are not a carrot eater. In neither case did you make a choice about it.

But I would oppose abortion based on sexual orientation, just as I oppose gender bias abortions, because I oppose abortion. I am pro-life.

I am pro-life and perfectly fine with people being gay.

You cant have it both ways.

Either you are "born this way" or you aren't. Which means for the pro abortionistsl we have the choice to off the gay babies right?

I do not know if homosexuality is genetic, and I really don't care. The idea that being gay is a choice, though, is as stupid as it gets. When did you choose NOT to be gay?

I think being gay is akin to liking to eat carrots. You either are or are not gay, you either are or are not a carrot eater. In neither case did you make a choice about it.

But I would oppose abortion based on sexual orientation, just as I oppose gender bias abortions, because I oppose abortion. I am pro-life.

Either you are "born this way" or you aren't. Which means for the pro abortionistsl we have the choice to off the gay babies right?

I'm sure that will happen. Just like in some countries they abort the female fetus'.

I can, and I do. You don't get to decide someone can't be okay with gays being gay and be pro-life.

The pro-choice left could indirectly be responsible for the elimination of homosexuals, on a scale Saudi Arabia or Iran could only dream of, lol.

No, unlike the right we don't mind if our children are gay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you mind if a woman aborts a gay fetus?

They aren't getting it are they?

Look guys lets try again.

gay in the womb. chandelier whatever to give us a heads up that the kid is a major fag.

Option abortion based on sexuality.

Are you sure you want this to happen?

You don't have to create a hypothesis of there being a gay gene.

All you have to ask pro-choicers is if they are okay with gender selective abortions, which are very real. They are happening. And they are discriminatory toward females. A real war on women.

A gender biased abortion is no different than a gender orientation abortion.

Last edited:

Do you truly believe that the pro-choice support abortion on demand or abortion as birth control? If you do, you're a bigger moron than I thought..if that is possible. I, like most pro-choice individuals, want to see an end to all abortions, we just know that's impossible through legislation.

Do you truly believe that the pro-choice support abortion on demand or abortion as birth control? If you do, you're a bigger moron than I thought..if that is possible. I, like most pro-choice individuals, want to see an end to all abortions, we just know that's impossible through legislation.

So you don't support laws against aborting gay fetuses?

You agree with me then.

Ok, so lets accept the left's premise homosexuality is genetically predetermined, and there is no environmental component. What if at a future date, we could determine this gene while a fetus is still in the womb. Would those of you on the left support the right of a woman to abort her gay fetus?

Yes.

Ok, so lets accept the left's premise homosexuality is genetically predetermined, and there is no environmental component. What if at a future date, we could determine this gene while a fetus is still in the womb. Would those of you on the left support the right of a woman to abort her gay fetus?

Yes.

Thank you for the straight answer, about time.

You agree with me then.

No, I don't support most laws attempting to restrict a woman's control over her own body.

Yes.

Thank you for the straight answer, about time.
There is no other logical answer. Women have the right to abort a pregnancy for any reason. It's their body. Determining a "gay gene," if that were possible, would merely be another reason, which is their right.

You agree with me then.

No, I don't support most laws attempting to restrict a woman's control over her own body.
I agree, I also think fathers should be able to abort their financial responsibilities to the child if they don't want to raise it, for equality's sake.

You seem obsessed with finding ways for people to continue to discriminate against gays.

You agree with me then.

I agree, I also think fathers should be able to abort their financial responsibilities to the child if they don't want to raise it, for equality's sake.
That's the wrong answer since it puts the needs and wants of the father over those of the child. No court will ever support that concept nor should they.

Forum List

Back