Abortion Among Blacks 5 Times Higher

How is abortion promoted amongst minorities? Considering that most states have only one abortion center and they don't give out tickets to ride the bus there.
Gutmacher says Blacks have 5 times more abortions. I posted the link.

The racism in this thread is appalling. Makes me want to leave the forum.

Black women get abortions because they’re incapable of caring for the child, just like white women. It’s poverty.
Why would a 'Black' woman (or any woman) decide to have a baby and then kill it in the womb because they can't care for it? Did women suddenly forget that having sex can cause a pregnancy? Did women suddenly forget that there is birth control available? Did women stop having respect for their bodies and their lives and just let any old sperm donor inseminate them? OR do you think that every woman who gets pregnant was raped?

When you have ten to fifteen sperm donors a day donating how does contraception help?
Why do 'you' have ten to fifteen sperm donors a day donating? You must be racist to think such a thing about Black women. You must think they are all mentally impaired in some way. Or do you think they are all being raped ten to fifteen times a day? What a stupid fucking post you made Mr. Troll.

OR do you think that every woman who gets pregnant was raped?
Raped, extorted, and coerced into having an abortion against her will.
The guys want vice. The guys want sex-on-demand always available to them.
The guys have buddies on their side at police stations, courthouses, and medical clinics.
The guys get away with forcible rape, and the cops pick up transgenders and others who don't have their hair cut just so.

Raped, extorted, and coerced into having an abortion against her will.
The guys want vice. The guys want sex-on-demand always available to them.
The guys have buddies on their side at police stations, courthouses, and medical clinics.
The guys get away with forcible rape, and the cops pick up transgenders and others who don't have their hair cut just so.
Guys have always wanted sex, in the past, society had rules and families (especially fathers) enforced those rules. Society favored marriage and family. It wasn't perfect, but at least we didn't think that killing a developing human life (for pleasure) was a good thing. With the advent of Feminism, men have basically been able to fuck with reckless abandon and not be responsible for where they stick their dick.

It does beg the question... if democrats depend so much on the black vote to win elections, then why are they so adamant about keeping open the very centers responsible for murdering millions of them before they can even take their first breath?

Could it be the party of trash truly doesn't give a damn about blacks, and that it appears to be much easier to just flood the nation with a few million instant new illegal alien dem voters from south of the border?

Looks to me like there's plenty of KKK left in the party that founded it.

The Dems want enough blacks to help them win elections, but not so many that they can't control them. Hence the abortion mills and the inner city killing fields.

at least we didn't think that killing a developing human life (for pleasure) was a good thing. With the advent of Feminism, men have basically been able to fuck with reckless abandon and not be responsible for where they stick their dick.
And the worthless Democrat street whores catered precisely to that sort of men.

So, how can pro-life folks be racist? I mean, wouldn't the exact opposite be true? Killing more black babies would have the effect of stifling "black/brown" populations wouldn't it? I think abortion has become a big-money business supported by large institutions like the Guttmacher Institute. The arrogant Guttmacher Institute tries to turn it around by saying there is an 'underlying' problem of "racial and ethnic disparities" who seem to have more 'unintended' pregnancies. I mean, just how condescending and arrogant can they be?

Now, one would think that the better solution would be to try to limit getting pregnant in the first place but NO.....The term "family planning' has been hijacked by the for-profit abortion mills set up by Planned Parenthood. Apparently, 'family planning' now means killing babies for sexual pleasure and profit. How can any pro-abortionist look at themselves in the mirror every day and rationalize that?
Nothing New, their abortion rate has always been higher. they consider it just another form of birth control

Black women get abortions because they’re incapable of caring for the child, just like white women. It’s poverty.
I heard a story of a woman named Michelle Smith who just put her kids in a car and drove them into a lake.

She couldn't take care of them either.

Why would a 'Black' woman (or any woman) decide to have a baby and then kill it in the womb because they can't care for it? Did women suddenly forget that having sex can cause a pregnancy? Did women suddenly forget that there is birth control available? Did women stop having respect for their bodies and their lives and just let any old sperm donor inseminate them? OR do you think that every woman who gets pregnant was raped?
LOL. You think they decided to have a baby. LMFAO.

I heard a story of a woman named Michelle Smith who just put her kids in a car and drove them into a lake.

She couldn't take care of them either.
Stupid bitch should have kept her knees together.

This is why Planned Parenthood's attempt to distance themselves from founder Margaret Sanger will fail. They are still following Sanger's Nazi agenda to keep down the black population by murdering black unborn babies.
Oh stop it. Sanger was not a nazi----she was pro-black and pro-woman. Her whole family were---she saw women stuck in poverty for their entire lives and stuck in awful marriages to violent men because the woman could not escape after she had a bunch of kids.

She also saw how bad life was for deformed children at the time....and knew abortion was often a better choice for them as well.

A healthy baby? Abortion as Birth Control----obviously doesnt care about the consequence of having sex or any offspring. Do you think such women would make good mothers or is having an abortion the better option even for the would be offspring.

This is why Planned Parenthood's attempt to distance themselves from founder Margaret Sanger will fail. They are still following Sanger's Nazi agenda to keep down the black population by murdering black unborn babies.
Oh stop it. Sanger was not a nazi----she was pro-black and pro-woman. Her whole family were---she saw women stuck in poverty for their entire lives and stuck in awful marriages to violent men because the woman could not escape after she had a bunch of kids.

She also saw how bad life was for deformed children at the time....and knew abortion was often a better choice for them as well.
By what you have said in this post, you confirm that YOU are a Nazi.

Forum List

Back