Slavery vs. Abortion: Which One is Worse?

Banning abortion is enslaving women, so pro-lifers are taking the pro-slavery side, as conservatives usually do.

No one thinks abortion is murder. No one thinks fetuses are people. They just lie about that to justify their sick lust to enslave and control. And they lie because it gives them a reason to hate. Boy howdy, do they love to hate. Just look at Todd here getting off on his hatred.

Like pro-lifers, PETA freaks also scream that I'm a murderer. They use the same big ol' lies that pro-lifers do, fabriacting entirely new definitions of what a person is. That's why I ignore both PETA freaks and pro-lifers, and I find it difficult to distinguish between the two groups. I generally have to resort to the sniff test. PETA freaks tend to have better hygeine.

Banning abortion is enslaving women, so pro-lifers are taking the pro-slavery side, as conservatives usually do.

No one thinks abortion is murder. No one thinks fetuses are people. They just lie about that to justify their sick lust to enslave and control. And they lie because it gives them a reason to hate. Boy howdy, do they love to hate. Just look at Todd here getting off on his hatred.

Like pro-lifers, PETA freaks also scream that I'm a murderer. They use the same big ol' lies that pro-lifers do, fabriacting entirely new definitions of what a person is. That's why I ignore both PETA freaks and pro-lifers, and I find it difficult to distinguish between the two groups. I generally have to resort to the sniff test. PETA freaks tend to have better hygeine.

Why do you want to kill babies?

Why do you want to kill babies?
See? It's a smelly PETA freak, telling me that the poor little cows are really "babies".

You don't think embryos are people. Speck. Person. Speck. Person. Different things. Specks aren't people. My cat has a brain the size of a walnut, and even she knows that specks aren't people. Your brain is presumably larger, so you know as well.

You just choose to lie about it. Why?
1. Because all of the other fascists are lying, and you feel a need to bleat along.
2. It gives you justification to use violence to implement your fascist utopia.
3. You get a sick pervy tingle up the leg when you lie.

Shut up slaver pro-abort filth.

No one thinks abortion is murder.
Abortion is murder.

No one thinks fetuses are people.
Unborn human beings should be recognized as legal persons, bigoted filth.

They just lie
Sayeth the pro-abort, a part of an ignominious moronic congregation of liars and the delusionally insane, literally 100% of you are delusional, habitual perpetual liars, or both.

Slavery of Africans on a few plantations in the American south is looked upon by the American left as one of the most heinous crimes ever committed by humanity. It is so bad, in fact, that the ghost of white supremacy inherent in slavery is said to still haunt the halls of power in this nation even today, over 150 years later. It must be noted, however, that the left seems to be perfectly fine with other types of slavery, both around the world and in existence in America today in the form of labor and sex trade slavery of immigrants that cross the southern border. They are perfectly fine with the latter; cheap labor and all that.

But what about one of the left’s favorite issues: legalized baby murder (i.e., “abortion”). They are so deep into this that they have even crossed the line and advocate for post-birth abortion (i.e., when the baby survives abortion, but you still snuff it out because… inconvenience or something). The left is always trying to innovate and improve their methods. Take for example their plan for the post-birth abortion of political opponents. We saw this recently executed in a Christian school in Nashville. But I digress.

I thought it would be interesting to compare American slavery to abortion. The former, of course, evokes all sort of wild and irrational rantings from the left while the latter draws great praise and respect. You may wonder how the left can hate slavery so much while advocating for the murder of unborn babies. I wonder this too. Moreover, I wonder about the humanity of each thing. Is it less inhumane to abort babies or that it is to enslave people? Let’s take a look.

Slavery involves owning another human being. Abortion involves killing a human being. Logic dictates that if you kill another, you have essentially “owned”, or controlled, the fate of that person. While slaving a person does not necessarily involve killing, abortion always involves killing. In this instance, slavery is less inhumane than abortion.

You take care of slaves to some degree, as you want to utilize their labor. If you let them drop dead you are losing both the money your paid for them and the labor you bargained for when purchasing the lad. Usually you only whacked one if he or she hurt another or otherwise undermined your authority. Abortion, on the other hand, is an act that always involves the intention to killing a living being. Here again, slavery is less inhumane than abortion.

Slave owners provided housing and food to their slaves. Abortionists use forceps to crush the skulls of unborn human babies then throw the corpses into the trash can. Slavery is less inhumane than abortion.

At this point slavery is up 3-0. In other words, abortion has struck out. But let’s keep on going anyway.

Slavery could conceivably produce higher profit margins for the plantation owners because it would not cost as much to keep them up than it would to hire and pay white field hands. Abortion, on the other hand, kills off human beings who could enter the work force at some point. As a result of this decrease in potential workers, labor costs are higher. Thus, abortion raises labor costs and skews toward decreasing profit margins, which is bad for consumers because it causes the cost of goods to increase. Abortion is worse for our economy than slavery.

Slave owners finance the living expenses (food, shelter, etc…) of their slaves. There is no government hand out. Abortion cuts out a certain number of people who will go on one or more forms of public assistance. Or does it? This is the often voiced opinion of leftists. However, there is very little data on this. The left, being the racist scum sacks that they are, assume that since most abortions are committed by low income black women without a partner, that their babies will not be worth a shit. I, as a conservative, do not jump to such and irrational conclusion. But we DO know that the government funds abortion mills like PP with tax dollars. We also know that the tens of thousands of aborted future workers will never be paying taxes, resulting in each individual having to carry a higher tax burden as a result. So, on the costs to taxpayers, slavery is much, much less burdensome.

Slavery, as an institution, has a long, storied tradition that goes back to before biblical times. It has provided the labor necessary to create great accomplishments of humanity. It has pretty much been an accepted practice for all of human history. It has only recently been frowned upon, and mainly by the western Christian nations. All the Booga-Booga tribal nations of the world, for example, still employ slavery today. It is the direct result of the morality taught and practiced by the white Christian people of the western world that slavery was eradicated in the United States. Thus, while we do not like slavery in today’s western world, we are the exception.

Abortion does not have a long, colorful history. Sure, it has been practiced for a long time. But its history is tied to the darkness of baby sacrifices and the black arts. Essentially, baby murder is the result of the evil hearts among us. While slavery is utilitarian in nature, murdering babies is pure evil. At least, that is its history. In the 1900s, women started putting their own lives at risk by using hot coat hangers to stab the babies in their own wombs. They did so for various reasons. For example, they may be trying to hide extramarital sexual affairs. Or, they did not need their whoring income stream interrupted by pregnancy. They all thought, this is just too damn risky, so let’s legalize this shit! Thus, abortion became legal, essentially so as not to allow pregnancy to inconvenience chicks. So as far as history and provenance, slavery edges out abortion as a legitimate and moral practice.

My point here is that slavery, for as bad and horrible as it is, has nothing on abortion. People throw around the term “genocide” a lot these days in the execution of irrational political hyperbole. But the only thing close to an actual genocide going on today is abortion of unborn babies. Thankfully, this is waning now. But the ghoulish leftists are churning in fury, like evil demons, trying to find a way to ratchet up the abortion machine.

Yes, this is an apples and oranges comparison. Or, is it? The comparison is not really so much between abortion and slavery as it is between the left’s views of abortion and slavery and what the variation tells us about them. On a superficial level the left moralizes that an unborn baby is not a baby. It is a cluster of cells. In other words, they dehumanize the unborn child so as to alleviate the moral atrocity of killing it. Nazis did the same thing with the Jews. The Nazi propagandists dehumanized Jews, which in turn made it much easier to torture and kill them.

There are some very sick people who are guilty of propagandizing the left. And there are some very stupid people allowing themselves to be propagandized in this way. I am not arguing that slavery is ok. This post has nothing to do with slavery. But the leftist shills will argue otherwise. Why? Because they are stupid automatons.

To the leftist shills, the problem is YOU. You are defective human beings. Of course, I realize that the leftist scum will not read this far because they have the attention spans of monkeys (those who can read and have over a 5 yr old’s reading comprehension skills).

Slaves were killed, some of them.

Abortion has killed EVERYONE but the mothers, and sometimes them.

“Marie Stopes International, one of the world’s largest abortion providers, is changing its name due to unwanted attention that its founder was a eugenicist and a racist”

slavery & the banning of abortion ( ie the taking away of a females' bodily autonomy & self determination )

stirrups.jpg

are the same.

In my [ backwoods, hayseed, hillbilly, poorly educated ] state, we do.

fixed it.

And I keep hearing about more states all the time.

& i keep hearing about states protecting reproductive rights - even some red states such as kansas, kentucky, michigan & montana.

We're winning.

tick tock .... right?

are you predicting another red wave?

how'd that work out for ya the last time?

:laughing0301:

Slavery of Africans on a few plantations in the American south is looked upon by the American left as one of the most heinous crimes ever committed by humanity. It is so bad, in fact, that the ghost of white supremacy inherent in slavery is said to still haunt the halls of power in this nation even today, over 150 years later. It must be noted, however, that the left seems to be perfectly fine with other types of slavery, both around the world and in existence in America today in the form of labor and sex trade slavery of immigrants that cross the southern border. They are perfectly fine with the latter; cheap labor and all that.

But what about one of the left’s favorite issues: legalized baby murder (i.e., “abortion”). They are so deep into this that they have even crossed the line and advocate for post-birth abortion (i.e., when the baby survives abortion, but you still snuff it out because… inconvenience or something). The left is always trying to innovate and improve their methods. Take for example their plan for the post-birth abortion of political opponents. We saw this recently executed in a Christian school in Nashville. But I digress.

I thought it would be interesting to compare American slavery to abortion. The former, of course, evokes all sort of wild and irrational rantings from the left while the latter draws great praise and respect. You may wonder how the left can hate slavery so much while advocating for the murder of unborn babies. I wonder this too. Moreover, I wonder about the humanity of each thing. Is it less inhumane to abort babies or that it is to enslave people? Let’s take a look.

Slavery involves owning another human being. Abortion involves killing a human being. Logic dictates that if you kill another, you have essentially “owned”, or controlled, the fate of that person. While slaving a person does not necessarily involve killing, abortion always involves killing. In this instance, slavery is less inhumane than abortion.

You take care of slaves to some degree, as you want to utilize their labor. If you let them drop dead you are losing both the money your paid for them and the labor you bargained for when purchasing the lad. Usually you only whacked one if he or she hurt another or otherwise undermined your authority. Abortion, on the other hand, is an act that always involves the intention to killing a living being. Here again, slavery is less inhumane than abortion.

Slave owners provided housing and food to their slaves. Abortionists use forceps to crush the skulls of unborn human babies then throw the corpses into the trash can. Slavery is less inhumane than abortion.

At this point slavery is up 3-0. In other words, abortion has struck out. But let’s keep on going anyway.

Slavery could conceivably produce higher profit margins for the plantation owners because it would not cost as much to keep them up than it would to hire and pay white field hands. Abortion, on the other hand, kills off human beings who could enter the work force at some point. As a result of this decrease in potential workers, labor costs are higher. Thus, abortion raises labor costs and skews toward decreasing profit margins, which is bad for consumers because it causes the cost of goods to increase. Abortion is worse for our economy than slavery.

Slave owners finance the living expenses (food, shelter, etc…) of their slaves. There is no government hand out. Abortion cuts out a certain number of people who will go on one or more forms of public assistance. Or does it? This is the often voiced opinion of leftists. However, there is very little data on this. The left, being the racist scum sacks that they are, assume that since most abortions are committed by low income black women without a partner, that their babies will not be worth a shit. I, as a conservative, do not jump to such and irrational conclusion. But we DO know that the government funds abortion mills like PP with tax dollars. We also know that the tens of thousands of aborted future workers will never be paying taxes, resulting in each individual having to carry a higher tax burden as a result. So, on the costs to taxpayers, slavery is much, much less burdensome.

Slavery, as an institution, has a long, storied tradition that goes back to before biblical times. It has provided the labor necessary to create great accomplishments of humanity. It has pretty much been an accepted practice for all of human history. It has only recently been frowned upon, and mainly by the western Christian nations. All the Booga-Booga tribal nations of the world, for example, still employ slavery today. It is the direct result of the morality taught and practiced by the white Christian people of the western world that slavery was eradicated in the United States. Thus, while we do not like slavery in today’s western world, we are the exception.

Abortion does not have a long, colorful history. Sure, it has been practiced for a long time. But its history is tied to the darkness of baby sacrifices and the black arts. Essentially, baby murder is the result of the evil hearts among us. While slavery is utilitarian in nature, murdering babies is pure evil. At least, that is its history. In the 1900s, women started putting their own lives at risk by using hot coat hangers to stab the babies in their own wombs. They did so for various reasons. For example, they may be trying to hide extramarital sexual affairs. Or, they did not need their whoring income stream interrupted by pregnancy. They all thought, this is just too damn risky, so let’s legalize this shit! Thus, abortion became legal, essentially so as not to allow pregnancy to inconvenience chicks. So as far as history and provenance, slavery edges out abortion as a legitimate and moral practice.

My point here is that slavery, for as bad and horrible as it is, has nothing on abortion. People throw around the term “genocide” a lot these days in the execution of irrational political hyperbole. But the only thing close to an actual genocide going on today is abortion of unborn babies. Thankfully, this is waning now. But the ghoulish leftists are churning in fury, like evil demons, trying to find a way to ratchet up the abortion machine.

Yes, this is an apples and oranges comparison. Or, is it? The comparison is not really so much between abortion and slavery as it is between the left’s views of abortion and slavery and what the variation tells us about them. On a superficial level the left moralizes that an unborn baby is not a baby. It is a cluster of cells. In other words, they dehumanize the unborn child so as to alleviate the moral atrocity of killing it. Nazis did the same thing with the Jews. The Nazi propagandists dehumanized Jews, which in turn made it much easier to torture and kill them.

There are some very sick people who are guilty of propagandizing the left. And there are some very stupid people allowing themselves to be propagandized in this way. I am not arguing that slavery is ok. This post has nothing to do with slavery. But the leftist shills will argue otherwise. Why? Because they are stupid automatons.

To the leftist shills, the problem is YOU. You are defective human beings. Of course, I realize that the leftist scum will not read this far because they have the attention spans of monkeys (those who can read and have over a 5 yr old’s reading comprehension skills).
abortion is the ultimate slavery if you think like MLK

HIs niece said

"How can the “Dream” survive if we murder our children? Every aborted baby is like a slave in the womb of his or her mother. In the hands of the mother is the fate of that child — whether the child lives or dies —"

Two wrongs don't make a right.

I am pro-life. I also recognize how horrible the practice of slavery was. Why the need to determine which is worse?
Many Blacks are now seeing abortioni as modern slavery and the destroyer of that Black Dream used to justify this murder

Niece of Dr. Martin Luther King speaks
out for the future of the yet unborn.​

How can the “Dream” survive if we murder the children?
Every aborted baby is like a slave in the womb of his or her mother. The mother decides his or her fate.​

Dr. Alveda C. King

Slavery is still practiced in Saudi Arabia, Oman, Brazil, etc. Nations that don't need Saudi oil are free to object to Saudi slavery. Brazilian slavery is used to grow some of the food we eat. Fossil fuels are sometimes described as energy slaves. Oil energy does the work that was previously done by slaves. I can see some merit to the argument that dependence on fossil fuels is worse than slavery, with the pollution that will remain long after the fuels are gone.

In many nations where nobody has the money for prenatal scanning, they don't know what the baby will be until birth. If it has birth defects, immediate infanticide may be the standard response. They can't afford to raise kids that can't work and reproduce. Later, that will probably happen here in postindustrial America, when nobody remembers prenatal scanning.

And then there's war, which is all types of murder and many more crimes in huge numbers. Many "pro-life" advocates are also pro-war.

Forum List

Back