CDC really think they can tell me what to wear when I am walking outside? LOL

Its a guideline and not a law. They actually just backtracked on this guideline a little bit if you have been vaccinated.

Only dupes were ever wearing masks outside to begin with. There is no one that can make me wear one outside.

I only wear a mask inside because she makes me...

images.jpg

Whatever transgendered freakazoids appointed by the Biden regime are empowered to advise Americans about potential threats and doomsday scenarios we can take it or leave it but when the democrat regime threatens arrest or economic sanctions for refusing to comply with freakazoid policy, we are in a world of hurt especially if the media remains the propaganda arm of the democrat party.

Is that BITCH, the director of the CDC retarded? I think she needs some d*&ck. I am not wearing a fucking mask outside when the weather is 85 or more.
Nut-up and go get your shots. Then we can all stop.

Is that BITCH, the director of the CDC retarded? I think she needs some d*&ck. I am not wearing a fucking mask outside when the weather is 85 or more.

I think they are probably more concerned with your color combinations

Its a guideline and not a law. They actually just backtracked on this guideline a little bit if you have been vaccinated.
Vaccinated or not-----its retarded to think masks do anything outside ----the virus is blown around and away and is weakened and quickly killed by the sun to boot. It's best, if even possible, to be exposed when you are outside...but I don't even think its possible.

I've never worn a mask outdoors or driving in my car....that makes me sick to see single people wearing a mask while driving....talk about conformists....perfect suckers for big government....

You are soft in the brain? It's advice nothing more, so follow it or not.

Only doomsday scenarios and fake events (a 'steal'?) come from the far right bizarro world.

Forum List

Back