Abortion Among Blacks 5 Times Higher

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
So, how can pro-life folks be racist? I mean, wouldn't the exact opposite be true? Killing more black babies would have the effect of stifling "black/brown" populations wouldn't it? I think abortion has become a big-money business supported by large institutions like the Guttmacher Institute. The arrogant Guttmacher Institute tries to turn it around by saying there is an 'underlying' problem of "racial and ethnic disparities" who seem to have more 'unintended' pregnancies. I mean, just how condescending and arrogant can they be?

Now, one would think that the better solution would be to try to limit getting pregnant in the first place but NO.....The term "family planning' has been hijacked by the for-profit abortion mills set up by Planned Parenthood. Apparently, 'family planning' now means killing babies for sexual pleasure and profit. How can any pro-abortionist look at themselves in the mirror every day and rationalize that?

It does beg the question... if democrats depend so much on the black vote to win elections, then why are they so adamant about keeping open the very centers responsible for murdering millions of them before they can even take their first breath?

Could it be the party of trash truly doesn't give a damn about blacks, and that it appears to be much easier to just flood the nation with a few million instant new illegal alien dem voters from south of the border?

Looks to me like there's plenty of KKK left in the party that founded it.

Last edited:
So, how can pro-life folks be racist? I mean, wouldn't the exact opposite be true? Killing more black babies would have the effect of stifling "black/brown" populations wouldn't it? I think abortion has become a big-money business supported by large institutions like the Guttmacher Institute. The arrogant Guttmacher Institute tries to turn it around by saying there is an 'underlying' problem of "racial and ethnic disparities" who seem to have more 'unintended' pregnancies. I mean, just how condescending and arrogant can they be?

Now, one would think that the better solution would be to try to limit getting pregnant in the first place but NO.....The term "family planning' has been hijacked by the for-profit abortion mills set up by Planned Parenthood. Apparently, 'family planning' now means killing babies for sexual pleasure and profit. How can any pro-abortionist look at themselves in the mirror every day and rationalize that?
I am 100 percent pro abortion
Just nuke them !!

I am 100 percent pro abortion
Just nuke them !!
I wasn't talking about personal beliefs. Frankly I couldn't care less if a woman wants a 'dust and clean' but to couch it in racism is beyond revolting and disgusting. Planned Parenthood is disgusting and it is supported by Gutmacher...There is BIG money in aborting so-called 'minorities.' Assholes like these put out press releases, news stories, etc. in order to convince a racial segment of the population to self limit themselves.

Imagine another 20 million blacks running around

We are already the new Latin America
That's why the left and Democrats want to stop the wall, because it limits the revenue-stream from all those dead black and brown babies I guess. Not to mention the windfall of baby parts. The leftist-liberal white elite won't sacrifice their children for that though.

Every woman should have the right to an abortion. Its those godbotherers who scream about doing God will that are the problem.
But the irony is statistics show the ratio of abortions on religious people to others hasn't changed. Yes, they have abortions also.

Every woman should have the right to an abortion. Its those godbotherers who scream about doing God will that are the problem.
But the irony is statistics show the ratio of abortions on religious people to others hasn't changed. Yes, they have abortions also.
That is not the point here. Promoting abortion among minorities for profit is the theme. No one here (Including myself) is saying woman should not have access to abortion. We should be promoting fewer abortions across the board by promoting family values instead of trying to harvest as many black and brown babies as we can in order to make $$$. That is what PP is doing whether you believe it or not.

That is not the point here. Promoting abortion among minorities for profit is the theme. No one here (Including myself) is saying woman should not have access to abortion. We should be promoting fewer abortions across the board by promoting family values instead of trying to harvest as many black and brown babies as we can in order to make $$$. That is what PP is doing whether you believe it or not.
I reject they are aborting for profits. The woman have a choice to abort or not. How would a doctor who doesn't know a woman is pregnant, solicit his services? It is the women's totally and religion should not come into it but it clearly does.
It's the religious freaks who are doing the most screaming.

When you have ten to fifteen sperm donors a day donating how does contraception help?

How is abortion promoted amongst minorities? Considering that most states have only one abortion center and they don't give out tickets to ride the bus there.

On The Island of Likk,we offer a free pack of Newports for taking a pill.
Hasn't been a negroid born in 14 years.
Some call it the"morning after' pill.
It B watermelon flavored.

The dream of Margaret Sanger has come alive!

She must be smiling in the deepest, darkest, corner of hell.

I think that African American women are to be commended for declining to bring unwanted children into the world.

They are being very responsible women.

All women regardless of ethnicity should have children only if they feel that they can provide warm and caring families for them.

Although abortion is evil I don't get too riled up about it. Most of these women are aborting would be future criminals and democrat voters.

The racism in this thread is appalling. Makes me want to leave the forum.

Black women get abortions because they’re incapable of caring for the child, just like white women. It’s poverty.

I think that African American women are to be commended for declining to bring unwanted children into the world.

They are being very responsible women.

All women regardless of ethnicity should have children only if they feel that they can provide warm and caring families for them.

So...According to you, women can't control their sexual urges and have no access to birth control. You think women are just sperm receptacles for sperm donors, especially African American women. You are a racist by definition.

Forum List

Back