ABC Changes Party ID weighting from D+9 to D+10 in Latest Poll

kaz, you don't understand. Just let it go. I should have written, "you are unable to understand."

I hope you understand this:

ec7852eaa055cc5a81ac906182d5525d.jpg

It's called, justice... you too might have some one day, if you act as smart as you talk.

Yes, snorman, that where is the American fascist Alt Right are going to end up. Be wise.

That's representative sampling, Vigi. There are more dems than pubs.
Jake are you fucking serious? That weighted sample is what Obama got and MORE in 2012. You really believe that she is going to get more people than Obama out to the polls?
If Fl and Co are any example, yeah, I do. Not because of her, but because they are afraid of Trump.

You have the nuns voting against him, for God's sake (or I think they think that).

Jake are you fucking serious? That weighted sample is what Obama got and MORE in 2012. You really believe that she is going to get more people than Obama out to the polls?
If Fl and Co are any example, yeah, I do. Not because of her, but because they are afraid of Trump.
Jake wtf? Obama had the Dems fired up and drooling allover themselves. Hillary can't even get a few people to her FREE rallies. You're living in denial if you really believe she is going to get the GOTV in larger numbers than Obama. There's just no way.

Jake wtf? Obama had the Dems fired up and drooling allover themselves. Hillary can't even get a few people to her FREE rallies. You're living in denial if you really believe she is going to get the GOTV in larger numbers than Obama. There's just no way.
Keep convincing yourself.

Polls aren't "weighed" by party identification. It doesn't make any sense to do so.

That's the problem with all of these "theories" - they betray a complete misunderstanding of how polls work.

Convincing? Where do you see the level of excitement for her that's even greater than Obama? Primary turnout? Wasn't there, it was down. Rally's? Hers are ghost towns compared to his. So where do you see the excitement for her? Don't give me EV either. That is no indicator of who people are voting for.

Convincing? Where do you see the level of excitement for her that's even greater than Obama? Primary turnout? Wasn't there, it was down. Rally's? Hers are ghost towns compared to his. So where do you see the excitement for her? Don't give me EV either. That is no indicator of who people are voting for.
You do not understand just how scared the majority is of Trump.

Forum List

Back