Quinnipiac poll, Trump down 10 points ......51-41........in August 2016 to hilary clinton, Ask President Hilary how that turned out....

This poll from 2016 was on August 25th...not August 1st............hilary broke the 50% mark with likely voters at that poing....

We should all wonder how President Hilary feels about those past polls and how it turned out for her...

In the battle of the unloved presidential candidates, Democrat Hillary Clinton tops the magical 50 percent mark among American likely voters, leading Republican Donald Trump 51 - 41 percent, according to a Quinnipiac University National poll released today.

When third party candidates are added to the mix, Clinton gets 45 percent with Trump at 38 percent, Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson at 10 percent and Green Party candidate Jill Stein at 4 percent, the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University Poll finds. This survey of likely voters can not be compared with results of earlier surveys of registered voters.

Women and non-white voters propel Clinton in the head-to-head matchup. Women back her 60 - 36 percent. Men back Trump 48 - 42 percent. White voters back Trump 52 - 41 percent. Non-white voters back Clinton 77 - 15 percent.

A total of 44 percent of American likely voters like Clinton "a lot" or "a little," while 47 percent dislike her "a little" or "a lot," and 8 percent hate her.

That is one poll, not the average of polls back in August 2016 which showed Hillary ahead by a much smaller margin.

Plus Texas and Georgia were not battle ground states in 2016. In 2020, they are battle ground states:

Trump only ahead by .2% in Texas

Trump only ahead by 1.6% in Georgia.

Trump, let alone any Republican, can't win when they have to fight for Texas and Georgia.
Texas should be interesting

A state being ravaged by the latest wave of COVID is looking at poor decisions made by Gov Abbott and supported by Trump.

There was no TRUMPvirus in 2016 and we were not facing an economic collapse
We are not facing any economic collapse now either. Even the most simple-minded Autumn a time that can stand up and pull a voting booth lever
Understands that the current economy is synthetic. If Trump does win re-election I have no idea what the media I have no idea what the media and the and the polling agencies will find any future in American politics in the aftermath.

Jo
Pretending the economy and COVID are not linked is not credible. Like it or not, Trumps ineffective response to COVID has extended it and made an immediate rebound of the economy unlikely.

In an economic downturn, the party in power takes the blame. In this case, the Republicans richly deserve it.

That's precisely my point.... they are linked.... the message that it's Trump's fault is a very weak and ineffective position that is easily full of holes even from the most simplistic viewpoint. it's a strictly partisan position which is of no real advantage to the Democrats; they need a position that reaches over into the middle that one frankly just doesn't.

It doesn't swing any votes.

Jo
Yet voters are overwhelmingly blaming Trump. The China diversion is not working.

Critical states like Florida, Texas and Arizona are seeing infection rates skyrocket because of weak decisions by their Republican Governors

Yeah.... we're back to the credibility issues again... Just not a winner.
The same voters are blaming Trump that blamed him for everything up to and including the gallon of sour milk in the refrigerator starting on November 4th 2016. No ground has been gained or lost. I personally know of no Trump supporters that are abandoning him because of the virus. That doesn't mean they're not out there but I do have a pretty large circle of Friends. The ones that voted for Hillary still hate Trump as much as they ever did and are happy to blame him for everything including the rrcent sun spots. Like I said this is strictly partisan stuff. If you're pointing to polls You should at least consider that you are standing on thin ice.

Jo
Has nothing to do with credibility has to do with people suffering.

People are looking at the weak response of Republicans and will blame them in November.

Florida, Texas, Arizona
People suffering? Fucking communist retard.
You dont think people out of work, are sick or have lost loved ones are suffering?
Nothing new

There was no TRUMPvirus in 2016 and we were not facing an economic collapse
We are not facing any economic collapse now either. Even the most simple-minded Autumn a time that can stand up and pull a voting booth lever
Understands that the current economy is synthetic. If Trump does win re-election I have no idea what the media I have no idea what the media and the and the polling agencies will find any future in American politics in the aftermath.

Jo
Pretending the economy and COVID are not linked is not credible. Like it or not, Trumps ineffective response to COVID has extended it and made an immediate rebound of the economy unlikely.

In an economic downturn, the party in power takes the blame. In this case, the Republicans richly deserve it.

That's precisely my point.... they are linked.... the message that it's Trump's fault is a very weak and ineffective position that is easily full of holes even from the most simplistic viewpoint. it's a strictly partisan position which is of no real advantage to the Democrats; they need a position that reaches over into the middle that one frankly just doesn't.

It doesn't swing any votes.

Jo
Yet voters are overwhelmingly blaming Trump. The China diversion is not working.

Critical states like Florida, Texas and Arizona are seeing infection rates skyrocket because of weak decisions by their Republican Governors

Yeah.... we're back to the credibility issues again... Just not a winner.
The same voters are blaming Trump that blamed him for everything up to and including the gallon of sour milk in the refrigerator starting on November 4th 2016. No ground has been gained or lost. I personally know of no Trump supporters that are abandoning him because of the virus. That doesn't mean they're not out there but I do have a pretty large circle of Friends. The ones that voted for Hillary still hate Trump as much as they ever did and are happy to blame him for everything including the rrcent sun spots. Like I said this is strictly partisan stuff. If you're pointing to polls You should at least consider that you are standing on thin ice.

Jo
Has nothing to do with credibility has to do with people suffering.

People are looking at the weak response of Republicans and will blame them in November.

Florida, Texas, Arizona
People suffering? Fucking communist retard.
You dont think people out of work, are sick or have lost loved ones are suffering?
Nothing new
Quite new

Hasnt happened in most people’s lifetime

This poll from 2016 was on August 25th...not August 1st............hilary broke the 50% mark with likely voters at that poing....

We should all wonder how President Hilary feels about those past polls and how it turned out for her...

In the battle of the unloved presidential candidates, Democrat Hillary Clinton tops the magical 50 percent mark among American likely voters, leading Republican Donald Trump 51 - 41 percent, according to a Quinnipiac University National poll released today.

When third party candidates are added to the mix, Clinton gets 45 percent with Trump at 38 percent, Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson at 10 percent and Green Party candidate Jill Stein at 4 percent, the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University Poll finds. This survey of likely voters can not be compared with results of earlier surveys of registered voters.

Women and non-white voters propel Clinton in the head-to-head matchup. Women back her 60 - 36 percent. Men back Trump 48 - 42 percent. White voters back Trump 52 - 41 percent. Non-white voters back Clinton 77 - 15 percent.

A total of 44 percent of American likely voters like Clinton "a lot" or "a little," while 47 percent dislike her "a little" or "a lot," and 8 percent hate her.

That is one poll, not the average of polls back in August 2016 which showed Hillary ahead by a much smaller margin.

Plus Texas and Georgia were not battle ground states in 2016. In 2020, they are battle ground states:

Trump, let alone any Republican, can't win when they have to fight for Texas and Georgia.

A state being ravaged by the latest wave of COVID is looking at poor decisions made by Gov Abbott and supported by Trump.
The numbers are so small compared to the normal all causes death rate that the effect is being blown way out of proportion by a jilted media. The nation is beginning to see the covid-19 economic downturn as a democratic gimmick being employed as leverage for the 2020 election cycle.

That was ONE poll.

What you need to look at was ALL the polls. RCP is actually doing that.

At this point in 2016, Hillary was up 4.4 points in the RCP average.
Biden is up 7.4 point in the RCP average.

The bigger problem Trump has is that he's running on.

155,000 dead from Covid
33% drop in GDP
30 MILLION unemployed
Riots in the streets for 65 days.

All of those dynamics are going to get worse by November, not better.
You forgot to add that he is an authoritarian, flaunts our laws. is a grifter, uses his "gut" to make major decisions,
is not very bright, listens to advice from no one except maybe that little white supremacist Stevie Miller, and is the most divisive president this country has ever had. Oh, he has made mucho money from his office, plays lots of golf, lies about everything, slashed 100 environmental protection laws for money, gave the rich a huge tax cut which resulted in a huge jump in the deficit and may be responsible for a depression that is in the works.

The numbers are so small compared to the normal all causes death rate that the effect is being blown way out of proportion by a jilted media. The nation is beginning to see the covid-19 economic downturn as a democratic gimmick being employed as leverage for the 2020 election cycle.
Hard to believe Conservatives are still denying the impact of COVID

Site ownership should create an election poll category... so we that know polls are ridiculous and have no interest in them can avoid leftist wanking over them, like they did in 2016. Lol

I'll admit it was hilarious the day after the election it was priceless they went flaccid... roflmao

Dementia Joe still has three months to try and get his muddled brain together... unfortunately dementia/Alzheimer's will prevent that.

Just a sad fact

Site ownership should create an election poll category... so we that know polls are ridiculous and have no interest in them can avoid leftist wanking over them, like they did in 2016. Lol

I'll admit it was hilarious the day after the election it was priceless they went flaccid... roflmao
Pay no attention to those polls they have NEVER predicted a race correctly

Sit-down, you annoy me flamer.

You went flaccid in 2016...I remember old man.

Your old dementia ridden old fool's mind is going, going, going.....

Dementia Joe still has three months to try and get his muddled brain together... unfortunately dementia/Alzheimer's will prevent that.

Just a sad fact

Care to point out some evidence of Biden’s “Dementia”
I will do the same for Trump and we will see who wins

The US Economy is closer to 2008 than 2016 (actually much worse)
Republicans got hammered in 2008 and the polls were quite accurate

That was ONE poll.

155,000 dead from Covid
33% drop in GDP
30 MILLION unemployed

You forgot to add that he is an authoritarian, flaunts our laws. is a grifter, uses his "gut" to make major decisions,
is not very bright, listens to advice from no one except maybe that little white supremacist Stevie Miller, and is the most divisive president this country has ever had. Oh, he has made mucho money from his office, plays lots of golf, lies about everything, slashed 100 environmental protection laws for money, gave the rich a huge tax cut which resulted in a huge jump in the deficit and may be responsible for a depression that is in the works.
Great American and OUR President.

Just a sad fact

I have zero interest in your flames, Ding Dong

I don't like you, never have. You're the consumate left loon dumb fck and I've figured out why you can't function in society, judging from your post count you don't interact with Society.

Support Biden....a pedophilic dementia ridden old fool. Makes no diff to me.

whenever my son asks me to do this or that, i tell him: "go ahead, it's a free country...Hillary lost"

i hope i can say the same after the 2020 election, my friends

Hey asshole it's 2020. Economy is great. Capitalism is great.

Just a sad fact

I have zero interest in your flames, Ding Dong

I don't like you, never have. You're the consumate left loon dumb fck and I've figured out why you can't function in society, judging from your post count you don't interact with Society.

Support Biden....a pedophilic dementia ridden old fool. Makes no diff to me.
As I expected, you have nothing
As with most of your claims

Want to compare your claim Biden is a pedophile to Trump?
I can guarantee you will lose

Hey asshole it's 2020. Economy is great. Capitalism is great.
NEGATIVE 33 GDP is great?

That was ONE poll.

155,000 dead from Covid
33% drop in GDP
30 MILLION unemployed

Yawwwwwwwwwwwn..... The only depression that is in the works will be yours on November 3rd.....

Jo

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/7bc68edd-5fb6-4bab-8be3-77089227b8afThis is where the left takes societies! God Bless You Irish girl.

Forum List

Back